Dedrick D. Diggs Photography Reviews

10 | Richmond, TX

10 Reviews for Dedrick D. Diggs Photography

Vontreesa · Married on 07/16/2017

Diggs is an amazing photographer! My husband and I are highly satisfied with our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. Our friends and family are still raving about how great the images are!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Dedrick and his assistant Amber were a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot! They were funny, kept things lights and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera! Can't wait for the wedding I know our family and friends will absolutely love them!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

My experience with Dedrick was fantastic! Being a soon to be bride is stressful enough and needless to say, expensive. Dedrick was flexible and worked within my budget. He was very professional and laid back. It was the first time I hired a professional photographer and I nailed it. It was a relieve to see the way things turned out. He was very positive , energetic , not afraid to get the perfect shot, and made us feel very comfortable. Can't go wrong! I highly recommend Dedrick for your next event :D

Sent on 06/07/2017

Geneesej · Married on 11/12/2016

Mr. Diggs is a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, professional, and aim to please. Absolutely love his work!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kafayat · Married on 10/08/2016

Dedrick was fantastic! He surveyed the venue an hour or so prior to our arrival and found some wonderful photo opportunities for us. He had a great vision for varios shots and was extremely flexible and open to our suggestions for poses as well. We received great preview photos and loads of great finals as well in a very reasonable amount of time. Overall we had a magnificent experience with Dedrick and would highly recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kemi · Married on 05/20/2016

Very skilled, kind and professional!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Stephany and Andrew · Married on 06/26/2015

Diggs Photography did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! Mr. Digg's professionalism, creativity and ability to make us feel comfortable while taking our photos made the entire experience so much fun. His exceptional and quality work is shown through his creative and artistic shots. We highly recommend Diggs Photography for any special photo shoot!
    -Andrew & Stephany

Sent on 04/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2014

Dedrick is an amazing photographer, he takes your ideas and makes them his ideas. Dedrick has a way with the camera, he knows exactly how to capture your moments and make them very special. He is a true professional and pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Tess · Married on 03/02/2014

Dedrick is absolutely amazing. I have always admired his work and was so excited I had an opportunity to hire him for my anniversary shoot. I went to him with a very specific vision and he brought it to life. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and really captured our love and personalities. I went in with high expectations and Dedrick exceeded every one. I cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

I gave this photographer total freedom to come up with shots with the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and our "First Look" photos. I was thoroughly impressed with the results and would recommend him to anyone who likes classic beauty shots and captures emotion through photos. He was also able to come to our wedding ceremony venue the day before to find good places to take photos and this extra effort really paid off as my photo locations were beautiful and thoughtfully sought out!

Sent on 04/10/2016