174 Reviews for Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues

Plus Size Gowns (5)
Undergarments (3)
Flower Girls (1)
174 Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Reviews

Lori from Debra's Bridal got back to me right away on WeddingWire messager and I was able to set up an appointment easily. I never thought dress shopping would be so fun and the team being so personable. She put me in dresses that flattered my body, and gave me her honest opinion when I asked. I couldn't imagine having a better bridal appointment! Thank you Lori, and thank you for helping me find my dream dress! I can;t believe it was this easy!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Thank you Debra for the great service. Jordan and the bridesmaids dresses were perfect.

Photo for Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Review
Photo for Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Review - Maggie Sottero Gown. The detailing & quality!
Photo for Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Review
Profile Picture Ivonne, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns

I love that place.. everyone is so friendly and helpful..

Profile Picture Bojana, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Debra's Bridal Shop was wonderful! My attendent, Carol, was so helpful and patient even though I ran over my alloted time a bit. I got down to two wedding gowns that I loved, and just could not make up my mind. She suggested that my sister put on one of them, so that I could see them both on at the same time. It worked, and I was able to make my decision!

Profile Picture Sadie, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lori was amazing! I called the Shop at about 1:30 today and they were able to get me in for an appointment at 3:30. This was my first time looking at dresses, something I had been putting off for months, but Lori walked me through the whole process and found me a gown I fell in love with. I left to think about it, but walked back in 5 minutes later and bought it. Lori was so personable and we bonded over our New England roots and love of Portuguese food. It was the easiest experience I've had during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tara, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad to have worked with such a wonderful team to make my dress perfect. Elsie was amazing! Every fitting was such a breeze. They made my weight challenges a easy thing to deal with and made me feel beautiful every step of the way. Thank you ladies, I can't thank you enough for your help!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lana, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I want to thank Kendra at Debra's Bridal for her patience and kindness. I was so nervous when I arrived and she immediately calmed me down and made the dress process seamless. She stayed in the price range I had requested and worked so hard to find dresses in a style I would love. I tried on many dresses and she was awesome the entire time. I actually thought I had found "the dress". However, I needed to try on a dress to make sure the sizing was correct. Then fell in love with that dress...turned out that was the one! Kendra also worked with my bridal party to get their dresses done. The whole process was perfect! :) I highly recommend using them for you dress!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns

This is by far the best place in Jacksonville to buy your dress! The staff was amazing. Consultant even sent me a Thank You note after my dress was ordered. My dress was not due to come in until July but Mrs. Debra called me Friday and said it was here already. Mrs. Debra is so sweet and I had Mrs. Kendrafor my consultant and she was amazing, She listened to my requests and helped me find the perfect dress. Love this place!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Ms. Debra and the rest of the girls really know how to make your dress buying experience everything you wished for and more. They were wonderful about making sure I found the perfect dress, within my budget and I never felt pressured to buy. They were so helpful and kind it was like having a sweet aunt there to help me on one of my favorite bridal adventures. They are so accommodating and always sure to let you know of upcoming sales and events! I can not say enough positive things about my experience with Debra's!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a great shopping experience! Decided to go to Debra's bridal somewhat last minute, was able to call and make an appointment with Lori the same day. She was exactly what we needed, definitely a straight shooter when looking for opinions. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in the bridal gown world! The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! I would highly recommend Lori, she is sweet, knowledgeable, and passionate about what she does.

Profile Picture Codi, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I did not think that picking a wedding dress would be this easy.. I tried on 10 dresses at Debras Bridal and loved every one of them! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and ended up picking that one. The selection was incredible.. There really is something for everyone and every body type. Joni was amazing! Her help was more than just a help she really cared and wanted to make sure I found exactly what looked best! I even picked my bridesmaids dresses all in one day.. This was an easy experience and you can not beat the prices! I recommend Debras to everyone in Jax. And outside of Jax. This really is an amazing place and I am picky! 100% top notch service and selection! -Victoria

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I looked at 8 dress stores before finding Debra's bridal. Their selection was great! I found exactly what I was looking for. My dress came delivered in the wrong size though (the designer's mistake) and Debra's bridal fixed it right away. They rushed me a new gown for free. The new gown had an issue with the neckline, one side was higher than the other. Debra's bridal also fixed this for free. They called the designer again and had it addressed immediately. I could not ask for a better experience with them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only

Debra's Bridal is a great shop! Laurie was so awesome to work with. She listened to the styles I was interested in and showed me dresses that were within my budget. I felt like the only bride in the shop. I plan on bringing my bridesmaids here to look at dresses. I can't wait to wear my dress!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress at debra's bridal. They have such a huge collection! Everyone was so nice and patient in helping me find my dress. The order and processing went smoothly and their alteration referral was amazing. Plus! They steamed my dress before the wedding! Thank you so much Debra's Bridal!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Debra's Bridal was recommended to me from a friend who had a wonderful experience at Debra's, and she sure was right! From the moment we stepped into Debra's, Jonie made me and my two friends feel comfortable and relaxed. With a large selection of dresses with flexible sizes and also a midpoint price range, I instantly had a good feeling about being at Debra's. Being overwhelmed by the whole wedding dress process, Jonie made sure the appointment went at a pace I was comfortable with. She was there to assist with the trying on dresses, adding accessories and giving advice.

I had another appointment scheduled at another boutique but was so with the service at Debra's, I cancelled the other appointment and extended my appointment at Debra's. During no point did I feel like this was an inconvenience to Jonie or the store.

I had some follow up questions with Jonie a few days after my appointment and called her, she knew the answers right away and gave me the reassurance I needed. I'm still in the dress selection process, but found a few potential dresses at Debra's and looking forward to returning to them in the near future!

Profile Picture Hope, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

This was the second bridal shop I had been to, and loved the variety they had there! They have multiple different price ranges and all sizes. The associate who helped me, listened to what I wanted in a dress and was very patient with me. She showed me some dresses all within my price range that I wasn't crazy about but did not give him. Then she brought me the dress of my dreams, along with a matching veil! There was multiple beads missing from the dress, and they fixed all of them at no cost and had it ready for me in 1 week. Very professional and even steamed my dress for me the day before the wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales

Laurie and Debra were amazing to work with! I was treated like royalty, from the moment I set foot in the shop to the day I picked up my dress. The staff at Debra's is enthusiastic, professional, and accommodating. Laurie suggested a dress that was not even on my radar, and as soon as I tried it on, I knew I had found The One. I can't thank them enough for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride, Bridesmaids

Lori was amazing!! She was patient, helpful, and offered great advice!! It's obvious she knows what she's doing. She helped me pick the perfect dress that was flattering to my body type and within my budget. She was also hilarious and made the whole process so much fun for me and my mom! The shop has a great selection of dresses and is very professional. I would highly recommend Debra's Bridal Shop and especially Lori to any bride looking for the perfect dress!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns

I love Debra's Bridal!!! There is such a huge selection and all at such a good price point. I had Kendra as my consultant and she is absolutely amazing!!! I had a hard time picking a dress because I loved a lot of them but she (along with my bridemaids) helped me pick the PERFECT one. The staff is so friendly and helpful- I never felt rushed like you do at other dress shops. Everyone kept talking about my dress at the wedding and even after! I'm so happy to have found Debra's and have had Kendra's guidance with one of the most important parts of the day!

Profile Picture Ayumi, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Debra's Bridal was the last shop that I visited during my wedding dress search. I had almost given up. Joanie helped me, my mom and my aunt out, and she was wonderful. I showed her pictures of the style of dress that I liked, and she pulled out a couple of dresses. After seeing that they just weren't doing it, she asked me a few questions and pulled a Maggie Sottero dress out for me. The exact second I stepped into it, I knew it was the one. They measured me and sent everything off, and when it came back in and I tried it on, it was an absolute perfect fit. They were professional, friendly, really took the time to listen to me, and the service was second to none. They even steamed my dress and veil for me the week of my wedding at no charge, and were so very inviting and friendly. I would recommend them a thousand times over! They helped me feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Debra's Bridal was amazing! I found my dress during my first appointment (about 15 dresses in!) From start to finish, the shop was wonderful to work with. They put me in contact with an amazing (and inexpensive) seamstress who bustled my dress perfectly. I was able to drop-off my dress the week of the wedding to be steamed, completely free of charge. Great shop and even better people in it. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/25/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

I can't begin to put into words how helpful Lori and Kendra at Debra's Bridal were to me and my bridesmaids. We had spent all day looking for bridesmaid dresses for three very different bridesmaids with no luck and walking into their store was like a breath of fresh air. The selection of style and colors was incredible and the customer service was unmatched. Lori and Kendra stayed after hours (with smiles on their faces and a fantastic sense of humor) to help us find the perfect dress to suit each bridesmaid's taste because they knew all three lived in different cities and couldn't come back. One bridesmaid wasn't even with us but was contributing by phone and they found a way to accommodate her as well! Talk about pros! The price was a little higher than we wanted to pay but the product was clearly a higher quality than where we had been looking and was totally worth it for the stress free experience we had. Lori and Kendra felt like friends by the time we left and, as a bride who has been overwhelmed, I couldn't be more thankful. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids

Debra's Bridal was the absolute best when searching for my wedding dress! It was the first place I looked and where I purchased my gown! So many pretty dresses and super nice people. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cory, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved Debra's. They were so professional and friendly. My dress even arrived early. The dress selection was fabulous. I actually never went anywhere else because I fell in love with the staff. My mom purchased her dress from Debra's as well and looked stunning. Thank you so much for all your help throughout the dress selection process. I recommend you to all of our brides.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils