Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Reviews

178 Reviews for Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues

178 Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues Reviews
  • Mallory

Mallory · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Both times I went shopping at Debra‘s bridal were so enjoyable, both Debra and Rachel were extremely knowledgeable about dresses, fit, Vail, fabrics, and any other question I had. They were both fun and shared and my mother and I excitement through the whole process of picking my dress and picking out my selection for my bridesmaids

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 1
    Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 2
    Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 3

Alex · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Cannot recommend Debra's enough!! Best experience!!

I had the best experience at Debra's! I cannot express enough how thankful I am for their kindness, patience, and professionalism. I am a very indecisive person so I was worried about how long it would take for me to decide. The ladies at Debra's were so patient and made me feel welcomed. I checked out a couple of other salons and ended up comparing them all to Debra's. No one made me feel as welcomed as the ladies at Debra's. They went above and beyond to help me find the dress and veil of my dreams! I very highly recommend Debra's!

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 03/23/2019

I was really nervous to start shopping for my wedding dress because of how easy it is to become overwhelmed, but the ladies at Debra's Bridal made it so easy! Kendra was the one who helped me, and let me tell you, was she helpful. She answered my million questions, got me in and out of dresses quickly (but never rushed me) and brought me dresses that I wouldn't have thought to try on. I went in with one style in mind and came out with a completely different neckline than I thought I would like. I love that she brought me one of each style to try on before I ruled any out. Debra is a sweetheart and took the time to show me the different types of lace on my dress. I had a somewhat large group of family/friends come to help me pick a dress and they were accommodated beautifully. Debra's Bridal made what seemed like a scary process super easy and fun! 10/10 would recommend!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/02/2018

Lori from Debra's Bridal got back to me right away on WeddingWire messager and I was able to set up an appointment easily. I never thought dress shopping would be so fun and the team being so personable. She put me in dresses that flattered my body, and gave me her honest opinion when I asked. I couldn't imagine having a better bridal appointment! Thank you Lori, and thank you for helping me find my dream dress! I can;t believe it was this easy!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words, you were a delight not to mention your entire family. Congratulations! Lori

Deborah · Married on 08/25/2018

When I went Wedding Dress shopping this was the first location I set an appointment at. I was looking through their website and it also mentioned that they were on Pintrest. On the Pintrest site they upload dresses they currently have in stock and the sizes so you can look before you go and pin the one's you would like to try on. I loved that option. I invited the girls and on a Saturday we went and I was given Rachel as a consultant. She was amazing and so helpful. Rachel helped find the dresses I pinned and then brought a couple more for me to try on. I found it funny that I chose a dress that she suggested that I would never have thought of trying on. It looked amazing on me. I didn't want to buy right away being it was my first stop so she held the dress for two days. I was in love with that dress and bought it when I went back. Rachel also suggested a wonderful seamstress to do the alterations since they do not do them there. Thank you Rachel and Debra's Bridal Shop for helping me find an amazing dress.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank You so much for the kind review! We truly love what we do! So Glad you found your dress! Thank you so much for letting me help you with such a big part of your day! -Rachel

Shabnam · Married on 05/19/2018

I had looked for my wedding dress every where in Jacksonville and no one had the style I was looking for. Debra's bridal shop has extensive selection of bridal gowns to pick from and their prices are affordable too. I end up buying one of their sample sizes and everyone was awed by it.

• I

Ivonne · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you Debra for the great service. Jordan and the bridesmaids dresses were perfect.

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 4
    Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 5
    Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues 6

Bojana · Married on 03/31/2018

I love that place.. everyone is so friendly and helpful..

Sent on 06/21/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for the your review, we appericate all feedback.

Sadie · Married on 02/24/2018

My experience at Debra's Bridal Shop was wonderful! My attendent, Carol, was so helpful and patient even though I ran over my alloted time a bit. I got down to two wedding gowns that I loved, and just could not make up my mind. She suggested that my sister put on one of them, so that I could see them both on at the same time. It worked, and I was able to make my decision!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Tara · Married on 01/14/2018

Lori was amazing! I called the Shop at about 1:30 today and they were able to get me in for an appointment at 3:30. This was my first time looking at dresses, something I had been putting off for months, but Lori walked me through the whole process and found me a gown I fell in love with. I left to think about it, but walked back in 5 minutes later and bought it. Lori was so personable and we bonded over our New England roots and love of Portuguese food. It was the easiest experience I've had during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Tara, you were such a delight to work with, I look forward to seeing your smiling face again. Thank you for the lovely review.
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so glad to have worked with such a wonderful team to make my dress perfect. Elsie was amazing! Every fitting was such a breeze. They made my weight challenges a easy thing to deal with and made me feel beautiful every step of the way. Thank you ladies, I can't thank you enough for your help!!!!!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I want to thank Kendra at Debra's Bridal for her patience and kindness. I was so nervous when I arrived and she immediately calmed me down and made the dress process seamless. She stayed in the price range I had requested and worked so hard to find dresses in a style I would love. I tried on many dresses and she was awesome the entire time. I actually thought I had found "the dress". However, I needed to try on a dress to make sure the sizing was correct. Then fell in love with that dress...turned out that was the one! Kendra also worked with my bridal party to get their dresses done. The whole process was perfect! :) I highly recommend using them for you dress!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you we appericate your feedback.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/05/2017

This is by far the best place in Jacksonville to buy your dress! The staff was amazing. Consultant even sent me a Thank You note after my dress was ordered. My dress was not due to come in until July but Mrs. Debra called me Friday and said it was here already. Mrs. Debra is so sweet and I had Mrs. Kendrafor my consultant and she was amazing, She listened to my requests and helped me find the perfect dress. Love this place!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for your review we appericate and respect your feedback. Best Wishes

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

Ms. Debra and the rest of the girls really know how to make your dress buying experience everything you wished for and more. They were wonderful about making sure I found the perfect dress, within my budget and I never felt pressured to buy. They were so helpful and kind it was like having a sweet aunt there to help me on one of my favorite bridal adventures. They are so accommodating and always sure to let you know of upcoming sales and events! I can not say enough positive things about my experience with Debra's!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Beth, Thank you for such a kind review. We love our brides and appericate your feedback. Congratulations and Best Wishes!
  • CBB923

Codi · Married on 09/23/2017

What a great shopping experience! Decided to go to Debra's bridal somewhat last minute, was able to call and make an appointment with Lori the same day. She was exactly what we needed, definitely a straight shooter when looking for opinions. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in the bridal gown world! The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! I would highly recommend Lori, she is sweet, knowledgeable, and passionate about what she does.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Codi, thank you so much for the awesome review. I love my brides and am so blessed to work with each and everyone. Lori

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

I did not think that picking a wedding dress would be this easy.. I tried on 10 dresses at Debras Bridal and loved every one of them! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and ended up picking that one. The selection was incredible.. There really is something for everyone and every body type. Joni was amazing! Her help was more than just a help she really cared and wanted to make sure I found exactly what looked best! I even picked my bridesmaids dresses all in one day.. This was an easy experience and you can not beat the prices! I recommend Debras to everyone in Jax. And outside of Jax. This really is an amazing place and I am picky! 100% top notch service and selection! -Victoria

Sent on 12/05/2016

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Victoria, Your review is greatly appreciated, thank you. Joni is a very Caring and Compassionate Consultant and we are happy she is with our family at Debra's Bridal

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2017

I looked at 8 dress stores before finding Debra's bridal. Their selection was great! I found exactly what I was looking for. My dress came delivered in the wrong size though (the designer's mistake) and Debra's bridal fixed it right away. They rushed me a new gown for free. The new gown had an issue with the neckline, one side was higher than the other. Debra's bridal also fixed this for free. They called the designer again and had it addressed immediately. I could not ask for a better experience with them!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you, we really appericate your review. Congratulations and best wishes, don't forget to share your wedding photo to our facebook we would love to add it to our page.
  • Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

Debra's Bridal is a great shop! Laurie was so awesome to work with. She listened to the styles I was interested in and showed me dresses that were within my budget. I felt like the only bride in the shop. I plan on bringing my bridesmaids here to look at dresses. I can't wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. Please bring your gown in after the wedding and receive $ 15 off preservation's.

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

I got my wedding dress at debra's bridal. They have such a huge collection! Everyone was so nice and patient in helping me find my dress. The order and processing went smoothly and their alteration referral was amazing. Plus! They steamed my dress before the wedding! Thank you so much Debra's Bridal!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Congratulations and Best Wishes! Thank you for the wonderful review

Hope · Married on 05/13/2017

Debra's Bridal was recommended to me from a friend who had a wonderful experience at Debra's, and she sure was right! From the moment we stepped into Debra's, Jonie made me and my two friends feel comfortable and relaxed. With a large selection of dresses with flexible sizes and also a midpoint price range, I instantly had a good feeling about being at Debra's. Being overwhelmed by the whole wedding dress process, Jonie made sure the appointment went at a pace I was comfortable with. She was there to assist with the trying on dresses, adding accessories and giving advice.

I had another appointment scheduled at another boutique but was so with the service at Debra's, I cancelled the other appointment and extended my appointment at Debra's. During no point did I feel like this was an inconvenience to Jonie or the store.

I had some follow up questions with Jonie a few days after my appointment and called her, she knew the answers right away and gave me the reassurance I needed. I'm still in the dress selection process, but found a few potential dresses at Debra's and looking forward to returning to them in the near future!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2017

This was the second bridal shop I had been to, and loved the variety they had there! They have multiple different price ranges and all sizes. The associate who helped me, listened to what I wanted in a dress and was very patient with me. She showed me some dresses all within my price range that I wasn't crazy about but did not give him. Then she brought me the dress of my dreams, along with a matching veil! There was multiple beads missing from the dress, and they fixed all of them at no cost and had it ready for me in 1 week. Very professional and even steamed my dress for me the day before the wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

We appericate your feedback, thank you for such a wonderful review. Congratulations and Best Wishes...

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

Laurie and Debra were amazing to work with! I was treated like royalty, from the moment I set foot in the shop to the day I picked up my dress. The staff at Debra's is enthusiastic, professional, and accommodating. Laurie suggested a dress that was not even on my radar, and as soon as I tried it on, I knew I had found The One. I can't thank them enough for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Karen, thank you for the wonderful review, it certainly was my pleasure to have assisted you in finding your perfect gown. Best Wishes! Your consultant Lori

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2017

Lori was amazing!! She was patient, helpful, and offered great advice!! It's obvious she knows what she's doing. She helped me pick the perfect dress that was flattering to my body type and within my budget. She was also hilarious and made the whole process so much fun for me and my mom! The shop has a great selection of dresses and is very professional. I would highly recommend Debra's Bridal Shop and especially Lori to any bride looking for the perfect dress!!!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, please bring your gown back in after your special day and receive $15 off preservation's. Best to you in your future.

Ayumi · Married on 03/25/2017

I love Debra's Bridal!!! There is such a huge selection and all at such a good price point. I had Kendra as my consultant and she is absolutely amazing!!! I had a hard time picking a dress because I loved a lot of them but she (along with my bridemaids) helped me pick the PERFECT one. The staff is so friendly and helpful- I never felt rushed like you do at other dress shops. Everyone kept talking about my dress at the wedding and even after! I'm so happy to have found Debra's and have had Kendra's guidance with one of the most important parts of the day!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, We are compassionate about our brides. Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

Debra's Bridal was the last shop that I visited during my wedding dress search. I had almost given up. Joanie helped me, my mom and my aunt out, and she was wonderful. I showed her pictures of the style of dress that I liked, and she pulled out a couple of dresses. After seeing that they just weren't doing it, she asked me a few questions and pulled a Maggie Sottero dress out for me. The exact second I stepped into it, I knew it was the one. They measured me and sent everything off, and when it came back in and I tried it on, it was an absolute perfect fit. They were professional, friendly, really took the time to listen to me, and the service was second to none. They even steamed my dress and veil for me the week of my wedding at no charge, and were so very inviting and friendly. I would recommend them a thousand times over! They helped me feel beautiful.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Debra's Bridal Shop at The Avenues's reply:

Thank you for such a fantastic review...... We really appericate your feed back.