Deborah's Bridal Reviews

Deborah's Bridal 1
Deborah's Bridal 2
Deborah's Bridal 3
Deborah's Bridal 4

I loved my dress. They were very professional and well priced.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2007

The first place I went to find a gown was David's. They had several dresses I liked and they were all reasonably priced. But I wanted to see what other people had to offer so we went to Deborah's. They treat you like a princess there. One of the nice things is that it is by appointment only, so you dont have 1000 girls going through the racks and its not hard to find someone to help you. The girl that helped me asked me to describe the dress I wanted and then pulled out several that matched what I was looking for. The selection is absolutly amazing. The staff there is just very attentive and personal. There was never any pressure for me to buy one of their dresses. The other thing that's great is each dress is made when you order it. You dont have to buy a gown that was tried on by 50 other girls before you.
    If you are on a strict budget, I would say that this might not be the place for you but other than that, I highly recommend Deborah's.

Sent on 01/17/2008

Jenny · Married on 10/18/2014

I went to Deborah's bridal on a whim one afternoon because I had gotten off work early and had been perusing their website a little. They seemed to had a large selection of dresses just based off their website so I figured they must have a lot at the store. I was right! Luckily, because it was a random weekday afternoon, they took me in without an appointment. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you would need one to try on dresses. I was nervous especially since I had drove a considerable amount to get to the store AND because I had tried on probably close to 40 dresses before that, but from the first pulling of dresses I was interested in trying on, I knew they had a very large and beautiful selection. The consultant, Monika, was very patient with me and listened to what I wanted. In the end, I found the dress of my dreams and just so happens they were having a sale at the time as well! Thank you Deborah's Bridal for carrying such a wide selection of beautiful dresses!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2013

I bought my wedding dress here and I have to say the alteration absolutely made the dress even more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was perfect day of even though I didnt have time to go back in and try it on before my wedding. They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/29/2013

jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

I had a great experience at Deborah's. I walked in one day to try on dresses and had no problems. Their dresses were gorgeous and affordable. The alterations staff was amazing. I could not ask for a better dress experience. The only is that they are very busy and tend to be rushed on the weekends. so if you can avoid having any appointments on the weekend then you will truly have an amazing experience

Sent on 12/07/2012

Chad & Malia · Married on 09/18/2010

Overall I thought though Deborah's Bridal did a wonderful job! Alterations went well too. My dress was lace and when they went to alter the straps I was worried about how the lace would look if they cut it but when I went back for my 2nd fit it looked as if they didn't cut the fabric at all. It was really beautiful. I felt the prices were somewhat reasonable for wedding dresses but for bridesmaids dress, shoes, accessories, etc. I felt the prices were a little bit expensive. The staff were quick to respond/greet you.

Sent on 09/24/2010

A · Married on 07/22/2017

3.0

Deborah's Bridal had the Essense of Australia dress brand I wanted to try on and the consultant was very helpful and nice. I liked that they had appointments available for me when I called to visit the day of during the week. Also I liked that they were open to offering possible discounts for purchasing several items. However I don't like that you cannot take pictures at the location, and that there are signs that state that there are charges for a fee ($50?) for more than 2 visits to the store to try on dresses. This doesn't seem to make business sense with this type of product, especially when photos are not allowed. A wedding gown is probably the most expensive garment a girl is going to wear and she should be sure about her decision. I would urge them to consider to remove that. Also there are signs that men are not allowed. Not sure if the sign is restricting men in the fitting room or in the boutique, but its unusual. Otherwise my consultant was really friendly and knowledgable and provided great feedback when I went by myself to try on dresses and had no friends or family members with me to provide opinions.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2013

3.0

Had a great experience at Deborah's Bridal! I said YES TO THE DRESS! Absolutely beautiful designs, had many to choose from, and am glad I found the perfect dress that I envisioned myself with. Thank you very much for all of your help!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Vickie · Married on 08/25/2012

I got my bride's dress here and our bride's maids dresses. There were a little more pricey than I hoped, but the quality was what we were looking for, and we loved the styles. The staff was really easy to work with and the seamstress did a great job on my fittings.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Maria · Married on 07/16/2005

3.0

The ladies at Deborah's Bridal were very attentive and helpful. They knew exactly what they were talking about and helped me pick the right dress and size for me. Their prices are what you'd expect to pay for a wedding dress from a boutique, so don't expect to get outlet prices here. They aren't totally outrageous either, but I did find the same dress I picked on e-bay for half the price (brand new...though at least with Deborah's you have the peace of mind that you won't get ripped off on the internet). If you are looking for great service and a beautiful dress, I recommend Deborah's.

Sent on 02/18/2009

liza · Married on 12/28/1991

I loved my dress.. They helped me over and over with class. Even when I came back 3 times to try on the dress.

Sent on 11/22/2008

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2007

3.5

Very professional. Lots of gorgeous selections, dresses available at most price points (about $700 to $5000). I liked it a lot better than David's Bridal. It was very personal, and they did not rush me at all (despite my many trips to try on dresses, and my indecisiveness). GREAT MIRRORS! You can see yourself from every angle. I even got my dress during a sale for 20% off (October, I think) with the purchase of an accessory. Loved the experience

Sent on 05/20/2008
  • Sarah

Sarah Escoto · Getting married on 02/22/2020

BEST experience

I had the greatest experience wedding dress shopping with Andrea! She made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and how I wanted to look on my special day. She wanted me to find a dress that was a 10 and YES we finally did!
    She got my sister and mother involved as well with picking out a wedding dress for me so they could have a special moment with me- it was touching.
    I definitely recommended anyone of my friends who is engaged right now to find there dress at Deborah's! Thank you ladies! Can't wait to share pictures from the big day!

- Sarah E

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Deborah's Bridal 5

Deborah's Bridal's reply:

Hello Sarah,

We appreciate your time in reviewing our salon. We are so thrilled that you found the perfect dress for your very special day. Andrea truly enjoys working with her brides and making sure they are happy with their selection when they say "yes to the dress". We are looking forward to seeing photos of your big day and we wish you the very best.

Sincerely,
    Deborah's Bridal

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

Great store with GREAT selection! So many to choose from! With that being said, recommend trying to go on a weekday. I went on a Saturday and it was packed, I bought a dress and wasn't able to take pictures in their "special room" which was a disappointment. My budget was $2,000 and they had tons for me to try on, especially beautiful lace dresses! Very happy with my purchase and price I paid!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Reneirdre · Married on 09/05/2010

3.5

I purchased one of my wedding dresses from Deborah's Bridal. The sales team is very friendly and accomadating. The bridal store had a ton of dresses to choose from, however, the only problem I seem to have with this store is that the designer labels are not in the sample dress that you try on! I don't understand why that is! When I purschased my dress I was told that it was part of the "Deborah's Private Bridal Collection". However when my dress came in it was clearly another designer listed in the dress. I still loved the dress, however, I wish they could be honest about what it is that you are purchasing from them.

Sent on 10/07/2010
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 08/21/2010

A bit on the pricier side (but still not as expensive as boutique shops), but lovely apparel. I found my dream dress here, and Deborah's helped me outfit it with a complementary veil (the veil would have probably been less expensive elsewhere, but it coordinated perfectly). Overall, very happy with the experience. They also did not try to get me to order "too large" a size (and thereby increase the alterations price)- the dress came in at precisely the dimensions they sized me at, and we only had to pay for the bustle.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Judi · Married on 05/17/2008

3.0

They were awesome! I went in there with a specific dress in mind because I am not trendy :( She picked me out 5 dresses within 10 minutes! They were all perfect! It was hard to choose. They honestly care and want you to be comfortable and happy. I would not recommend any where else, especially David's brdal where they didn't really care about me and my day.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2006

3.0

The staff at Deborah's bridal were incredibly professional and helpful. I went in with a drawn out picture of what dress I wanted and they had exactly that. I was looking for a Renaissance style dress which was hard to find, but this place had just what I wanted. The prices are not cheap but the quality is exceptional.

Sent on 05/03/2008

3.5

They have a wide selection of dresses. I had gone to several bridal stores before finding my dress here. The dressing rooms are spacious and you get one-on-one attention. I did feel like they put a lot of pressure on me to buy THAT day, or "I might not get it in time". When I had a slight issue with the ordering of my dress,I was impressed that Deborah herself called me to fix the problem. I didn't like the fact that when my dress arrived, I notified them that I would have my own seamstress do the alterations, but when I went to pick up my dress, it was not pressed (which is complimentary) but completely wrinkled/out of the box). I had to then make an appointment for it to get pressed and then come back in a week to pick up my dress. I think they should know your dress should be pressed prior to your appointment to pick it up.

It's nice that they have a store next to it that sells dresses and accessories off the rack at a huge discount. I ended up getting my beautiful veil from the rack at 50% off.

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 04/14/2018

4.2

I was greeted at the door which was nice considering i was very nervous as it was my first time dress shopping. The women who helped me did stay the whole time and asked if i needed anything else. When the owner came she made me feel very confident in the choice for the dress and gave great insight on which one would work best with my venue. Overall they have a great selection of dresses and great prices. I got lucky to get my dress for half the sale price. Love it!!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Sabrina · Married on 10/14/2017

2.5

I was always greeted very warmly and everyone who helped me out was very friendly and sweet. Caryn, in specific was wonderful to work with! She mostly helped my mom with her mother-of-the-bride dress. Caryn was gracious, pleasant, and really took her time with you; we never felt rushed with her. Caryn was very accommodating and willing to help my mom out when she realized she hated the color of the dress when it arrived. I really thought they would not make any exceptions to take it back, but they worked something out with us so my mom was able to choose another dress which she loved and looked amazing on her! I also bought my wedding dress and veil from Deborah's which I loved! I am a very picky bride and I had a special taste in what I wanted and I found it at Deborha's. It is more pricey than stores like David's bridal, but I feel if you're willing to pay a little more, you'll find beautiful options that you wouldn't find elsewhere.

Despite finding my dream dress and having great customer service, there were a few things I did not particularly care for. I do not like how you can't take pictures until you buy the dress. I don't understand the reason behind this policy and I feel those that work there don't really tell you why. It is different to see the dress how it looks on you in a picture than in real life, and a lot of brides, like myself, relied on that. I believe they do have an iPad in store that you can request for them to use so you can see yourself in a picture. Of course, you can't look back at that photo when you go home, but it does help at least. Second, I feel I was misguided about the actual costs of my dress alterations. I was initially told a price hundreds less than what it actually ended up coming out to. I think they need to be more honest and forth-coming about what the alterations will cost because that could be a factor in a bride

Sent on 11/10/2017

3.5

I had a great experience at Deborah's Bridal a lot of it was in part to my bridal consultant Taryn. She was very sweet, helpful, and patient. I ended up with a dress a little over my budget at the time I picked out my dress I did not have enough for the full deposit. The store was very flexible with me and let me leave part of the dress deposit and the following week I came in with the rest. Deborah was also very kind. I will also say that one of the managers did seem a little snooty but other than that it was a nice experience.

Sent on 05/14/2013

lisa · Married on 11/05/2011

I made an appointment in the afternoon, but accidently got the times mixed up with my other appointments that day. I called before they were open to see if they could accommodate me and they were able to take me right when they open. I was glad that they were flexible.

My bridal consultant was DESIREE! She is amazing. The whole experience was like shopping with my girlfriend who knew exactly what I wanted. She is a younger consultant and was not pushy!! We looked through the dresses that were in stock in the store. She and I picked out dresses that would be a good fit for me. The rooms are very private and the store has a nice three panel mirror to see the whole dress.

My budget was around $1200. The store has a lot of beautiful dresses that I was able to try on. I tried on about 10 dresses. Desiree was still patient. At that point, I didn't find "the dress". Desiree, pulled one more dress that she thought I might like and it ended up being the dress that I LOVE. I ended up buying my dress for about $900!!! It was totally under budget, which is a plus.

I got my dress and veil that day. They also offer a discount if you buy it that day. They order a brand new dress for their brides.

A couple of weeks later I brought my mother in to see my dress and I loved it even more than the first time I tried it on. The store was more than welcoming for me to try on my dress again.

This is definitely a place I would recommend to my friends!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Erica · Married on 10/06/2017

2.5

This was the first bridal shop I went to. I had. I clue as to what dress I wanted I had a few ideas but wasn't sure what would look best. I budget was 500$ my constant never looked at me like I was a waste of her time. She let my family and I pull dresses. But she pulled a dress that was a little out of my price range. But, she knew exactly what dress would work for me. It was the perfect dress. It was a great experience. Only down side was that it was the dress was out of my price range.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Lara · Married on 07/23/2010

3.5

The workers at Deborah's Bridal were very nice. My specific consultant was very sweet and helped me find the perfect dress. The also gave me a discount on the dress! I did not do my alterations through them because they were ridiculously expensive. So if you get your dress here get your alterations somewhere else. It will save you tons!!! Other than that my experience was very positive.

Sent on 09/03/2010