8 Reviews for Dearing Concert Duo

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
Flute (1)

As a Wedding Planner, I am often looking for Vendor who have 3 main qualities:
- Love and are good at what they do.
- Are great communicators with myself and my clients.
- Are great and kind people.
I can safely say that the Dearing Concert Duo meets all of these requirements and more!
It was an absolute pleasure working with them at my clients' 12/03/2016 Wedding...and I look forward to working more with them at other events in the future!

Ashley Lynch
Festoons and Flourishes
www.festoonsandflourishes.com

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I really don't know where to begin this review as I have had the pleasure of knowing Abha since I was 13 years old. She was my choir teacher and choral director freshman-senior year of high school. But she wasn't just a teacher or a choral director, she was a mentor and a friend and an excellent example of a strong, graceful, intelligent woman. I took her critiques and compliments to heart and saved them to my memory. I was blessed to have her during a awkward and sometimes troubling time in my life. So, it was an easy and exciting decision to hire she and her husband to sing at our wedding. Throughout the process she was incredibly helpful in choosing songs (I was clueless) and professional as can be! Their performance during my ceremony had even my oh-so-macho husband choking up and my family and friends awe-struck. I was in my bridal room before the ceremony and asked my bridesmaid to take a moment to all listen to her as we waited for our turns to walk down the aisle. I am so happy to know them both and lucky to have had them perform at my wedding. 5 stars is just not enough.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Soloist / Vocalist, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Flute

Hi,

As a music lover I was determined to find a way to incorporate live music into our wedding, Steve and his wife Abha were a great way to do so. Using the ideas we had for our ceremony and their own creativity, they were able to make something for us that was unique and set our wedding apart from others. The ceremony ran like clock work and I really appreciate everything they did for us, I highly recommend both of their talents to anyone. Totally worth the money and I can't wait to see what they do for you!

Mitch and Veronica Dommer

Profile Picture Mitch, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Give them a chance- they are amazing

Profile Picture Latika, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Truly 'in tune' with what we were looking for, Abha and Steve were super attentive to the tone that we were looking to set, which was superior taste delivered in an understated manner.
From the beginning they seemed genuinely interested in understanding our style and crafting a program that was able to complement it exactly. The contract process was simple and straightforward, the music offerings were varied, but matched the phases of the evening, and we (they?) ended up getting tons of compliments on our selection.
Not planning on needing their services for another other wedding any time soon, but would definitely recommend as a first option.

Profile Picture aash, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

We had the Dearing Concert Duo perform at our wedding. WOW! Abha sang and played the flute. I could seriously watch and listen to her sing all day long. There is just something about her, so full of grace. Steven played his guitar. I don't know how his fingers go that fast. He is a master at his craft, that's for certain. They not only played for the ceremony but for the wine and appetizer reception as well. We were busy getting family pictures taken during the reception, but I remember thinking, "I so want to be in there listening to the Dearing Concert Duo" instead of being out here taking pictures. But while I wasn't able to do that, people gave me reviews of their 'concert' during the reception, and they were all rave reviews. It seems like everyone had something great to say about them. I highly recommend them for your wedding or anything at which you need beautiful music.

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/14/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had Steve and Abha play at my wedding ceremony and they were not only punctual, courteous and professional, but very talented. I think a lot of couples overlook the ceremony music because they're planning other details but with Dearing Concert Duo, you and your guests will be in awe of their music!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/1/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We couldn't have asked for more thoughtful, knowledgeable, and accomplished musicians who were very happy to make suggestions and work with us.

Profile Picture Alison, 6/2/07, 1 Review