68 Reviews for Deanna Lewis Make-up Artist

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Deanna and her assistant were amazing!! Myself and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved our makeup!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/25/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna is talented and professional! Her makeup is beautiful and lasted the entire night of my wedding! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna is hands down the best professional and sweetest person I have ever met. She is extremely detailed and was absolutely amazing to work with. All of my bridesmaids still rave about her and each one said they felt beautiful! Deanna did an amazing job and I'm so thankful to have met her and worked with her for my wedding!

Profile Picture User5312124, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna was amazing, my whole bridal party looked stunning and felt beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna was such a pleasure to work with! She did my make up for my best friends wedding and did such a great job that I hired her for mine. She is super quick to respond and is very accommodating. I would highly recommend her if you and your bridesmaids want to feel beautiful and special on your big day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna is not only an amazing makeup artist, but she also is incredibly sweet and calming, which made the wedding morning flow smoothly and seamlessly. We had a large group of 11 people getting makeup done, so she brought another artist to our hotel suite. They both did a fabulous job on all the ladies and worked efficiently to get us done well ahead of schedule. Deanna was easy to communicate with throughout the planning process . She has my highest recommendation for all brides and their wedding parties!

Profile Picture Cassy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna did my make up for my wedding as well as 8 of my bridesmaid's, my mother, and mother of the groom. We were beyond happy with the results. I have had multiple people reach out to me to ask who did my make up for my wedding. The quality was incredible and lasted all night (even through the heat of pictures). I am excited to use Deanna for future occasions!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day, choose Deanna! She listens to what you are looking for and executes your look flawlessly! I am so happy I went with her for my day!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna was amazing! From day 1 she responded to all my questions and emails quickly! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal shower, and all of the girls for my wedding (6 total) and we all looked beautiful! I don't wear much makeup and so she talked with me and each girl about what we did and did not like before starting anything. She was fun and professional. Highly recommend, and would use her again in an instant!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say how happy I am that Deanna was available to do our make-up for my wedding. Deanna, is so sweet and really takes the time to get to know what her brides vision is, then she will walk you through what she is going to use in order to achieve the look. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, and brought some pictures for inspiration- but Deanna is so talented I wanted her to do what she thought would look best, and she did not disappoint.

Deanna arrived prompt on the wedding day (even in a snow storm) and was so reliable and a great calming presence to have around on the big day when everything was chaotic. I had a large group of girls who were getting ready with me, and each girl came out looking flawless. She was so patient and kind, and check out her Instagram so you can see all her amazing looks- that is what sealed the deal for me. Again Deanna; thank you for being such a fun part of the day :)! I am recommending her to everyone I know, so I hope I will be able to have her do my make-up again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna did a fantastic job with makeup for my bridesmaids and myself. My makeup looked wonderful from the first look all the way to the last dance! She was very easy to communicate with through out the whole process and I will definitely have her do my makeup again next time I need it professionally done.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna is by far one of the best makeup artists in the Chicago area. I first met Deanna at my maid of honor's wedding and she did such an incredible job that I had to hire her for my own wedding! She is so sweet, professional, and talented! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup. I would recommend her to anyone for bridal or special event makeup. Thank you so much, Deanna!

Profile Picture User5277781, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Working with Deanna was a wonderful experience! She did the make up for my friend’s wedding last fall and I fell in love with her work then so when I got engaged I knew I had to work with her again. She knew exactly how to work with all of our different skin types, used professional products, and all of us ended up looking beautiful and still ourselves- no cookie cutter bride and bridesmaids. Deanna is also very kind, easy to talk to, professional and prompt with her responses/communication. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everything looking for professional make up booking and I will book her again for my future events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna was wonderful! From the moment that I had my trial, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is not only extremely talented but sweet and kind! Almost every make-up artist out there has long lists of rules and regulations with loads of information regarding their packages. Me, I'm simple and I loved that about Deanna. She's down the point and is there to cater to her clients - simple, straight forward and easy (less is more). Everyone looked beautiful, even after all the sweating that came with dancing! I had two trials done before finding Deanna and I could not have been happier that I came across her page

Profile Picture Olga, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna was fantastic to work with. She saw my vision for how I wanted me and my bridesmaids to look and did a great job. We all looked fabulous thanks to her! She was always pleasant and had great advice too! She was flexible and ensured that the morning ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

We had a great experience with Deanna for my November 2015 wedding. I loved my make-up for the wedding day and I appreciated how she provided recommendations to make me and my friends/family look our best (e.g. more blush for outdoor pictures!). In addition to providing great make-up, Deanna was extremely professional. I planned most of my wedding from afar, while living in Madrid, Spain, which was challenging with some vendors. However, Deanna made that process very easy by being communicative, organized and flexible. She was also just a great presence -- very kind, relaxed and helpful -- to have with us that day while getting ready. If you are looking for a make-up artist for your wedding, I cannot recommend Deanna highly enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I have never had my make-up professionally done before, and I am so glad I was able to get the experience for my wedding and to get a FANTASTIC experience, thanks to Deanna. Deanna is such a sweetheart and very personable, and I really like how she listens to what you want and will give you an honest opinion. My mom, 5 of my bridesmaids, and I had our make-up done, and everyone was delighted with her artistry. The make-up also stayed fresh throughout the night, so no extra foundation, bronzer, or blush was necessary! I highly recommend Deanna for your wedding make-up!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Deanna was amazing! She is incredibly talented and was great at figuring out what would compliment me best on my wedding day. She also did a great job showcasing my bridesmaids' beauty and individual style, and our makeup looked perfect for the entire day and night. Deanna is the sweetest person and was quick to respond to me on all requests. I would absolutely recommend Deanna and will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was fortunate enough to have met Deanna in Philly when she was doing my future sister in law's makeup - and she looked beyond stunning. Lucky for me she mentioned she was moving to Chicago so she was the first vendor I booked. When I had my trial, my mom came along since it was important to me that she felt beautiful on the big day, too. We liked it so much that when we had a family wedding (prior to my own) we asked her to do my make up, my sister's and my moms. Her range and expertise showed with the three of us. I prefer a natural look and she executed it perfectly. My sister likes the "exotic cateye" and it was perfection! And my mom, stunning. If you're looking for a makeup artist who just accentuates who you are and makes you look natural for a groom who "hates makeup" she's your person. Or if you want to go over the top glam --- (like she did for my sister) --- she's your person. If you want your beautiful mom to feel even more beautiful than she is? Deanna is your person!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Deanna does amazing work! I had several makeup trials with other artists only to leave each time looking like I was ready to go to the club, completely unnatural and way too heavy. I found Deanna on wedding wire and I was amazed. I told her that I wanted my makeup on the more natural looking side and she nailed it! I signed a contract with her the day of our trial. She did makeup for myself, three bridesmaids, and my mother and they all loved it! We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful we looked. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Stefani, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna was amazing. Very friendly, timely, and professional. All of my girls including myself loved our makeup. My makeup stayed all day without any touch ups needed! Thanks deanna!

Profile Picture User5390162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy and grateful that I found the talented Deanna Lewis for our wedding! She is truly the best make-up artist and helped make me and my bridal party feel so beautiful at my wedding. I absolutely loved my bridal make-up and how it photographed! This is so important because you will look back on your wedding photos forever! She listens to what you want, but will undoubtedly go above and beyond in exceeding your expectations. Deanna is incredibly sweet and wonderful to work with and beyond talented. I can't say enough about her and would/will recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist! Thank you, Deanna!!!

Profile Picture Morin, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing. So personable and knew how to make you comfortable. If you know nothing about make up or what looks good on you she guides you in the right direction. Just a very comfortable vibe with her. Plus a free lip gloss!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deanna did a fantastic job at everyone's make-up on my wedding day. She did my make-up, my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. She's extremely talented, has a great personality, and was so responsive leading up to the day. She not only listened to what everyone wanted, but executed so well and on point. She knew how to play up everyone's features: we all looked like a glamorous version of ourselves, without feeling like we had too much make up caked on. You would be lucky to book her for your wedding, it's a huge relief to work with someone so easy going, kind and talented.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews