Deanna Lewis Reviews

79 Reviews for Deanna Lewis

• Hayley

Hayley O. · Married on 10/03/2020

Deanna is amazing!

I am beyond happy that I booked Deanna to do my wedding day makeup!!! She not only made me feel beautiful for my wedding day, but helped me schedule (and reschedule - thanks COVID) my makeup trial, wedding day makeup, and other beauty services prior to my big day.
    Her talent alone is enough to help you feel confident in booking Deanna, but you should also know that she will help you to feel beautiful inside and out for your special day!!!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review Hayley!! You look beautiful! I'm glad you were happy with everything. Please send me these gorgeous pics❤❤❤

Blythe R. · Married on 09/25/2020

Deanna is Amazing!!

Deanna has done my make-up for several occasions and she is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things not only about her, but her work!
    At each occasion, I felt gorgeous all day and received so many compliments! I can’t wait for her to do my bridal and bridal party make up next year for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Blythe!! I love doing your make-up, and can't wait for your Big Day!! Let's plan your trial soon! xoxox
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 08/28/2020

Incredibly Beautiful Work

Deanna and her team were so easy to work with and I would recommend for anyone! Her professionalism, timely response times and beautiful work made our wedding day so much more beautiful. Me (the bride), the bridesmaids and my mother looked incredible and we did throughout the whole day and night (in 85 degree heat and sun!). Even after dog kisses!! Thank you Deanna for helping make me feel like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Kristen!! I'm glad your make-up made it through the hot day. It was so fun working with you and your friends/family. Wishing you all the best! Xo

Stacy · Married on 05/29/2020

Fabulous makeup artist

Deanna worked with me, my sister and my niece. She was so calming and did an amazing job. She listened to what I wanted to achieve and she accomplished it.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Rebecca M. · Married on 12/31/2019

Makeup for me and my girls

Deanna is the best! You won’t find anyone like her. She does such a great job making you look and feel natural while still making you stand out! She so sweet and her team is incredible.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Experience

I met Deanna 2 years ago for my best friends wedding. She did such a good job, I knew she had to do my makeup for my wedding! She is so easy to work with, so flexible and did such a great job. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually, so I loved how light the airbrush makeup feels. She took great care of me and my girls! I would recommend her to anyone looking for everyday, or special occasion makeup!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 10/19/2019

She made me look beautiful!

Deanna did my makeup for my sister’s wedding. My makeup looked natural while being “extra” enough for pictures, and it lasted all day! I didn’t even need to reapply my lipstick! I don’t get my makeup done often, and it was my first time wearing false eyelashes, but Deanna was really patient and made me feel very comfortable. I was grateful to have one less thing to stress about!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Jennifer the review! I loved working with your family! I hope I get an opportunity to work with you again!xo

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful And Natural

Deanna was professional and listened to what the bridal party wanted. As a result everyone looked natural but with just the right amount of “glam” for photos.
    I would definitely use her again for a big event. I loved my eye makeup and false lashes.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Barbara!! I'm glad you liked your makeup. I hope you, Katherine and the whole family had an amazing day:)

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2019

Deanna and her assistant were amazing!! Myself and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved our makeup!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Melinda · Married on 10/05/2018

There's a good reason Deanna has a solid 5 star rating. She is absolutely incredible!! I cannot say enough good things about her. She is incredibly sweet and easy to work with and really quick to respond to emails.

Honestly, I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life after she did my make-up for my wedding. Her style brings out the best in your looks and it's soft and natural, so you look like the VERY best version of you. My girls and my mom were truly stunning the day of my wedding.

*SUPER IMPORTANT* - Her make-up work holds up all day. I ugly cried, stood in the rain and sweated my butt off dancing and I still looked fresh as a daisy at 11pm.

Thanks again Deanna for helping make my husband tear up when he saw me ;)

Sent on 10/06/2018

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful review Melinda!! I'm so glad your make-up last through all that lol. I hope you had an amazing day!! Please send pics:) xo
  • Michelle

Michelle P. · Married on 09/22/2018

Natural and picture perfect makeup

Deanna was the BEST! My bridesmaid's sister used Deanna for her wedding and all of the girls looked stunning. Even though she was out of my area (there is an additional fee for travel) I loved the natural but polished look she achieved, so I had to book her! She is incredibly sweet, professional, and easy going. I live out of state, so I appreciated her flexibility with scheduling my trial. She was also helpful in providing suggestions for long-lasting lipstick and answering any other questions. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and the makeup lasted all night! I highly recommend using Deanna for your wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Deanna is talented and professional! Her makeup is beautiful and lasted the entire night of my wedding! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Hi Sarah! Your dress is gorgeous!! Love the pic. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad you were pleased with the makeup! I hope to see you again in the future:)
  • Wthant

Waimon · Married on 09/30/2017

Deanna is hands down the best professional and sweetest person I have ever met. She is extremely detailed and was absolutely amazing to work with. All of my bridesmaids still rave about her and each one said they felt beautiful! Deanna did an amazing job and I'm so thankful to have met her and worked with her for my wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/23/2017

Deanna was amazing, my whole bridal party looked stunning and felt beautiful!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Hi Jaime!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I love the pics too, you look beautiful!! Hope to work with you again:)

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Deanna was such a pleasure to work with! She did my make up for my best friends wedding and did such a great job that I hired her for mine. She is super quick to respond and is very accommodating. I would highly recommend her if you and your bridesmaids want to feel beautiful and special on your big day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Morgan!! I'm so glad I got to work with you again! I hope you had an amazing day! All the best to you:)

Cassy · Married on 08/26/2017

Deanna is not only an amazing makeup artist, but she also is incredibly sweet and calming, which made the wedding morning flow smoothly and seamlessly. We had a large group of 11 people getting makeup done, so she brought another artist to our hotel suite. They both did a fabulous job on all the ladies and worked efficiently to get us done well ahead of schedule. Deanna was easy to communicate with throughout the planning process . She has my highest recommendation for all brides and their wedding parties!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Cassy for the wonderful review!! I hope you had an amazing day. I hope we can work together again in the future. All the best to you xo

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

Deanna did my make up for my wedding as well as 8 of my bridesmaid's, my mother, and mother of the groom. We were beyond happy with the results. I have had multiple people reach out to me to ask who did my make up for my wedding. The quality was incredible and lasted all night (even through the heat of pictures). I am excited to use Deanna for future occasions!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kristin! I had a great time with you and your girls. I'm so glad your makeup held up on all day. Can't wait to see your pics, you looked stunning! All the best! Xo

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day, choose Deanna! She listens to what you are looking for and executes your look flawlessly! I am so happy I went with her for my day!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!! Congratulations!! It was so nice working with you. Hope to see you again in the future:)

Charlotte · Married on 01/07/2017

Deanna was amazing! From day 1 she responded to all my questions and emails quickly! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal shower, and all of the girls for my wedding (6 total) and we all looked beautiful! I don't wear much makeup and so she talked with me and each girl about what we did and did not like before starting anything. She was fun and professional. Highly recommend, and would use her again in an instant!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Charlotte!! It was so great to work with you and all your ladies. Congrats again!

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say how happy I am that Deanna was available to do our make-up for my wedding. Deanna, is so sweet and really takes the time to get to know what her brides vision is, then she will walk you through what she is going to use in order to achieve the look. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, and brought some pictures for inspiration- but Deanna is so talented I wanted her to do what she thought would look best, and she did not disappoint.

Deanna arrived prompt on the wedding day (even in a snow storm) and was so reliable and a great calming presence to have around on the big day when everything was chaotic. I had a large group of girls who were getting ready with me, and each girl came out looking flawless. She was so patient and kind, and check out her Instagram so you can see all her amazing looks- that is what sealed the deal for me. Again Deanna; thank you for being such a fun part of the day :)! I am recommending her to everyone I know, so I hope I will be able to have her do my make-up again!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! I loved working with you and all your girls. I hope we get to work together again as well! Thank you!:)

Cyndi · Married on 10/28/2016

Deanna did a fantastic job with makeup for my bridesmaids and myself. My makeup looked wonderful from the first look all the way to the last dance! She was very easy to communicate with through out the whole process and I will definitely have her do my makeup again next time I need it professionally done.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Deanna is by far one of the best makeup artists in the Chicago area. I first met Deanna at my maid of honor's wedding and she did such an incredible job that I had to hire her for my own wedding! She is so sweet, professional, and talented! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup. I would recommend her to anyone for bridal or special event makeup. Thank you so much, Deanna!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Working with Deanna was a wonderful experience! She did the make up for my friend’s wedding last fall and I fell in love with her work then so when I got engaged I knew I had to work with her again. She knew exactly how to work with all of our different skin types, used professional products, and all of us ended up looking beautiful and still ourselves- no cookie cutter bride and bridesmaids. Deanna is also very kind, easy to talk to, professional and prompt with her responses/communication. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everything looking for professional make up booking and I will book her again for my future events!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! It was so great working with you not once, but twice! I hope you had an amazing day. Please send me photos when you can:) All the best xo
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/23/2016

Deanna was wonderful! From the moment that I had my trial, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is not only extremely talented but sweet and kind! Almost every make-up artist out there has long lists of rules and regulations with loads of information regarding their packages. Me, I'm simple and I loved that about Deanna. She's down the point and is there to cater to her clients - simple, straight forward and easy (less is more). Everyone looked beautiful, even after all the sweating that came with dancing! I had two trials done before finding Deanna and I could not have been happier that I came across her page

Sent on 05/16/2016