Deanna Lewis Reviews

Deanna Lewis 5
Deanna Lewis 6
Deanna Lewis 7

Brianna · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Deanna and her assistant were amazing!! Myself and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved our makeup!

Melinda · Married on 10/05/2018

There's a good reason Deanna has a solid 5 star rating. She is absolutely incredible!! I cannot say enough good things about her. She is incredibly sweet and easy to work with and really quick to respond to emails.

Honestly, I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life after she did my make-up for my wedding. Her style brings out the best in your looks and it's soft and natural, so you look like the VERY best version of you. My girls and my mom were truly stunning the day of my wedding.

*SUPER IMPORTANT* - Her make-up work holds up all day. I ugly cried, stood in the rain and sweated my butt off dancing and I still looked fresh as a daisy at 11pm.

Thanks again Deanna for helping make my husband tear up when he saw me ;)

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Deanna Lewis 8

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful review Melinda!! I'm so glad your make-up last through all that lol. I hope you had an amazing day!! Please send pics:) xo

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Deanna is talented and professional! Her makeup is beautiful and lasted the entire night of my wedding! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Deanna Lewis 9

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Hi Sarah! Your dress is gorgeous!! Love the pic. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad you were pleased with the makeup! I hope to see you again in the future:)
  • Wthant

Waimon · Married on 09/30/2017

Deanna is hands down the best professional and sweetest person I have ever met. She is extremely detailed and was absolutely amazing to work with. All of my bridesmaids still rave about her and each one said they felt beautiful! Deanna did an amazing job and I'm so thankful to have met her and worked with her for my wedding!

Deanna Lewis 10
    Deanna Lewis 11

Jaime · Married on 09/23/2017

Deanna was amazing, my whole bridal party looked stunning and felt beautiful!!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Deanna Lewis 12
    Deanna Lewis 13

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Hi Jaime!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I love the pics too, you look beautiful!! Hope to work with you again:)

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Deanna was such a pleasure to work with! She did my make up for my best friends wedding and did such a great job that I hired her for mine. She is super quick to respond and is very accommodating. I would highly recommend her if you and your bridesmaids want to feel beautiful and special on your big day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Morgan!! I'm so glad I got to work with you again! I hope you had an amazing day! All the best to you:)

Cassy · Married on 08/26/2017

Deanna is not only an amazing makeup artist, but she also is incredibly sweet and calming, which made the wedding morning flow smoothly and seamlessly. We had a large group of 11 people getting makeup done, so she brought another artist to our hotel suite. They both did a fabulous job on all the ladies and worked efficiently to get us done well ahead of schedule. Deanna was easy to communicate with throughout the planning process . She has my highest recommendation for all brides and their wedding parties!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Cassy for the wonderful review!! I hope you had an amazing day. I hope we can work together again in the future. All the best to you xo

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

Deanna did my make up for my wedding as well as 8 of my bridesmaid's, my mother, and mother of the groom. We were beyond happy with the results. I have had multiple people reach out to me to ask who did my make up for my wedding. The quality was incredible and lasted all night (even through the heat of pictures). I am excited to use Deanna for future occasions!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kristin! I had a great time with you and your girls. I'm so glad your makeup held up on all day. Can't wait to see your pics, you looked stunning! All the best! Xo
    -Deanna

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day, choose Deanna! She listens to what you are looking for and executes your look flawlessly! I am so happy I went with her for my day!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!! Congratulations!! It was so nice working with you. Hope to see you again in the future:)

Charlotte · Married on 01/07/2017

Deanna was amazing! From day 1 she responded to all my questions and emails quickly! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal shower, and all of the girls for my wedding (6 total) and we all looked beautiful! I don't wear much makeup and so she talked with me and each girl about what we did and did not like before starting anything. She was fun and professional. Highly recommend, and would use her again in an instant!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Charlotte!! It was so great to work with you and all your ladies. Congrats again!

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say how happy I am that Deanna was available to do our make-up for my wedding. Deanna, is so sweet and really takes the time to get to know what her brides vision is, then she will walk you through what she is going to use in order to achieve the look. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, and brought some pictures for inspiration- but Deanna is so talented I wanted her to do what she thought would look best, and she did not disappoint.

Deanna arrived prompt on the wedding day (even in a snow storm) and was so reliable and a great calming presence to have around on the big day when everything was chaotic. I had a large group of girls who were getting ready with me, and each girl came out looking flawless. She was so patient and kind, and check out her Instagram so you can see all her amazing looks- that is what sealed the deal for me. Again Deanna; thank you for being such a fun part of the day :)! I am recommending her to everyone I know, so I hope I will be able to have her do my make-up again!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! I loved working with you and all your girls. I hope we get to work together again as well! Thank you!:)

Cyndi · Married on 10/28/2016

Deanna did a fantastic job with makeup for my bridesmaids and myself. My makeup looked wonderful from the first look all the way to the last dance! She was very easy to communicate with through out the whole process and I will definitely have her do my makeup again next time I need it professionally done.

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Deanna is by far one of the best makeup artists in the Chicago area. I first met Deanna at my maid of honor's wedding and she did such an incredible job that I had to hire her for my own wedding! She is so sweet, professional, and talented! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup. I would recommend her to anyone for bridal or special event makeup. Thank you so much, Deanna!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Working with Deanna was a wonderful experience! She did the make up for my friend’s wedding last fall and I fell in love with her work then so when I got engaged I knew I had to work with her again. She knew exactly how to work with all of our different skin types, used professional products, and all of us ended up looking beautiful and still ourselves- no cookie cutter bride and bridesmaids. Deanna is also very kind, easy to talk to, professional and prompt with her responses/communication. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everything looking for professional make up booking and I will book her again for my future events!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! It was so great working with you not once, but twice! I hope you had an amazing day. Please send me photos when you can:) All the best xo
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/23/2016

Deanna was wonderful! From the moment that I had my trial, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is not only extremely talented but sweet and kind! Almost every make-up artist out there has long lists of rules and regulations with loads of information regarding their packages. Me, I'm simple and I loved that about Deanna. She's down the point and is there to cater to her clients - simple, straight forward and easy (less is more). Everyone looked beautiful, even after all the sweating that came with dancing! I had two trials done before finding Deanna and I could not have been happier that I came across her page

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Deanna was fantastic to work with. She saw my vision for how I wanted me and my bridesmaids to look and did a great job. We all looked fabulous thanks to her! She was always pleasant and had great advice too! She was flexible and ensured that the morning ran smoothly.

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

We had a great experience with Deanna for my November 2015 wedding. I loved my make-up for the wedding day and I appreciated how she provided recommendations to make me and my friends/family look our best (e.g. more blush for outdoor pictures!). In addition to providing great make-up, Deanna was extremely professional. I planned most of my wedding from afar, while living in Madrid, Spain, which was challenging with some vendors. However, Deanna made that process very easy by being communicative, organized and flexible. She was also just a great presence -- very kind, relaxed and helpful -- to have with us that day while getting ready. If you are looking for a make-up artist for your wedding, I cannot recommend Deanna highly enough!

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

I have never had my make-up professionally done before, and I am so glad I was able to get the experience for my wedding and to get a FANTASTIC experience, thanks to Deanna. Deanna is such a sweetheart and very personable, and I really like how she listens to what you want and will give you an honest opinion. My mom, 5 of my bridesmaids, and I had our make-up done, and everyone was delighted with her artistry. The make-up also stayed fresh throughout the night, so no extra foundation, bronzer, or blush was necessary! I highly recommend Deanna for your wedding make-up!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I'm glad everyone was pleased. I had a great time with you, your friends, and family at the salon. You looked gorgeous, can't wait to see the pics!:)

Claire · Married on 10/03/2015

Deanna was amazing! She is incredibly talented and was great at figuring out what would compliment me best on my wedding day. She also did a great job showcasing my bridesmaids' beauty and individual style, and our makeup looked perfect for the entire day and night. Deanna is the sweetest person and was quick to respond to me on all requests. I would absolutely recommend Deanna and will definitely use her again!

Katie · Married on 09/25/2015

I was fortunate enough to have met Deanna in Philly when she was doing my future sister in law's makeup - and she looked beyond stunning. Lucky for me she mentioned she was moving to Chicago so she was the first vendor I booked. When I had my trial, my mom came along since it was important to me that she felt beautiful on the big day, too. We liked it so much that when we had a family wedding (prior to my own) we asked her to do my make up, my sister's and my moms. Her range and expertise showed with the three of us. I prefer a natural look and she executed it perfectly. My sister likes the "exotic cateye" and it was perfection! And my mom, stunning. If you're looking for a makeup artist who just accentuates who you are and makes you look natural for a groom who "hates makeup" she's your person. Or if you want to go over the top glam --- (like she did for my sister) --- she's your person. If you want your beautiful mom to feel even more beautiful than she is? Deanna is your person!

Stefani · Married on 09/05/2015

Deanna does amazing work! I had several makeup trials with other artists only to leave each time looking like I was ready to go to the club, completely unnatural and way too heavy. I found Deanna on wedding wire and I was amazed. I told her that I wanted my makeup on the more natural looking side and she nailed it! I signed a contract with her the day of our trial. She did makeup for myself, three bridesmaids, and my mother and they all loved it! We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful we looked. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Deanna was amazing. Very friendly, timely, and professional. All of my girls including myself loved our makeup. My makeup stayed all day without any touch ups needed! Thanks deanna!

Morin · Married on 06/20/2015

I am so happy and grateful that I found the talented Deanna Lewis for our wedding! She is truly the best make-up artist and helped make me and my bridal party feel so beautiful at my wedding. I absolutely loved my bridal make-up and how it photographed! This is so important because you will look back on your wedding photos forever! She listens to what you want, but will undoubtedly go above and beyond in exceeding your expectations. Deanna is incredibly sweet and wonderful to work with and beyond talented. I can't say enough about her and would/will recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist! Thank you, Deanna!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Deanna Lewis's reply:

Thank you Morin!! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the happiness in the world:)) You looked beautiful! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Tracy · Married on 06/06/2015

Absolutely amazing. So personable and knew how to make you comfortable. If you know nothing about make up or what looks good on you she guides you in the right direction. Just a very comfortable vibe with her. Plus a free lip gloss!