De la Teja Studio Reviews

61 Reviews for De la Teja Studio

1 User photo

• Lyle

Lyle Plueddeman · Getting married on 10/03/2020

You have to try a De La Teja Boudoir Shoot!

Want to feel like you are the sexiest woman in the world? Want to see your hubby or wifey drop their jaws? Want to do all of this alongside the most fun, creative and professional photographers in the business? Then De La Teja Boudoir is for you! I did an photo shoot as a surprise gift for my fiancé. I was very nervous at first, which I was told is very common, but I left their studio feeling like I could do anything and that the world better get out of my way because I am a force to be reckoned with.

Heidi and Gerry listened to my creative ideas and brought their own. Throughout the shoot they would show me sample shots. Every time I saw one of those photos I could not believe it was me! Shadows and angles and their coaching alongside sassy outfits really do wonders, ladies! They know how to direct your body to make it look amazing. I left with sweet and romantic shots, sultry and intense shots and shots that look like pure art!

It was so much fun to give the photos to my fiancé, but I have to say that I think they turned out to be more of a gift to myself than to him. It is incredibly empowering to see yourself look so amazing. I was always curious about doing a shoot like this and now that I have done it I wish I would have done it sooner and really want to do it again. I still walk around with my head held higher (probably to balance the crown I feel like I should be wearing all the time now). Everyone needs to give this a chance. If not for someone else, do this for YOURSELF. You will not regret it. The world has plenty of room for more Queens. Get it, girl!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • danbrosman

Dan · Married on 07/11/2020

De La Teja will EXCEED your expectations!

Heidi and Gerry are the most fun, creative, and down to earth people to work with. They did more than we asked for and never settled for anything less than amazing. De La Teja truly has an eye for photography and they will make your experience one to remember for a lifetime. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic Work!

Heidi and her crew are phenomenal at taking photographs and video. My husband and I were so impressed with the amazing shots she took of our wedding day. She’s so much fun to work with and very personable. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for beautiful photos and videos to cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 10/05/2019

I am confident that Team Teja" will make a special day last a lifetime. These two are artistic and skilled and create absolutely beautiful imagery that truly captures the moment. They are also very professional and so much fun! Hands down the best team for wedding videography in both quality and affordability in the area.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Amy

Timm and Amy · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Heidi is great to work with. She is understand that things change and is willing to work with you every step of the way. I had a few hiccups in the beginning but she was willing to work with me.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/24/2019

De La Teja is Amazing

Heidi and her husband are amazing photographers! They are passionate about what they do! We love them and will use them for any pictures we need in the future!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Leah · Married on 05/25/2019

The best photographer I could ever ask for

We absolutely loved working with Heidi. She did my boudoir pictures and my wedding pictures. It was so nice as a bride to have one less thing to worry about on my wedding day knowing she had the pictures covered. She really gets to know you and learn what you want. You don’t want to regret your wedding picture photographer and I definitely did not. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ann · event on: 07/13/2017

I had Boudoir picture taken as a surprise for my husband. And so glad I choose De La Teja Studio. They are very professional and my pictures turned out amazing. And my husband LOVED them. I would Highly recommend them to anyone. Well worth the money.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Autumn · Married on 05/06/2017

Heidi was AMAZING to work with. She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable which showed through the pictures. Her personality is fun and outgoing and just made the whole experience fun for us! She was also soooo fast at getting our pictures back to us!! I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for an above and beyond experience!! I couldn't be any more happy with how our pictures turned out! I honestly love them. Pure talent!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Susan · event on: 11/25/2016

The photos were professional, but fun. We were so pleased and impressed.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Del · Married on 11/24/2016

Simply amazing from start to finish Team Teja was outstanding!! They communicated perfect details with my sister and kept in close contact with her and I ( the maid of honor ) the entire year building up to the grand day! Heidi & Gerry help orchestrate an smooth and seamless day for the bride - her parents/family and their entire wedding party! They are extremely meticulous to details and nothing was missed or over looked. You get what you pay for! Heidi & Gerry had come highly recommend to us through other friends who had hired them - and we are eternally grateful! You could tell that Team Teja had been documenting events for over 18 years by their incredible style and sense of grace behind the camera. The images are nothing short f fine art prints. Thank you thanks you thank you!!!! We would be honored to pass your name along to our friends and co workers. KUDOS!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Debbie · Married on 11/12/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that is cutting edge, creative, talented, skilled and capable of making you look like a star, this is the one for you. Plus, they are fun to work with and very easily put you at ease. The quality of the finished product is incredible and they are very quick to get your product to you.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Heidi & Gerry documented a friends wedding in Chicago recently. We were blown away by the amazing images they produced. They have a unique out of the box style and dynamic personalities that our entire group loved! They offered prompt service before, during and after the wedding. They really engaged us and it shows in the incredible pictures they produced! We would recommend them to all of our friends getting married. Thank you Team Teja!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Terah · Married on 08/27/2016

Pure magic! The De La Teja team is amazing! We had so much fun with them on our big day. Their creativity shines in all of our photos. Such amazing moments captured and an awesome way to remember our day for years to come! We will always treasure them!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Heidi De la Teja, Heidi Niesel and Gerry De la Teja did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding! Our pictures are absolutely perfect, with so many to choose from! It was great having 3 photographers there to capture all the moments. They interacted with our guests and made everyone feel so comfortable! Would 100% recommend De la Teja Studio for wedding/boudior/engagement photos!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Mary · Married on 04/15/2016

Heidi, We love our wedding storybook. The layout and design is breathtaking. Thank you for making our day special♥

Sent on 04/10/2017

Brenda · Married on 12/07/2015

Heidi is a sweetheart and will make you feel comfortable. She is not only very creative and takes fabulous pictures, but is so much fun & makes the whole experience a blast!!!

• User4619528 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely LOVE De La Teja Studio!! From our first meeting to after our wedding, Heidi and Gerry were excellent. They responded quickly to all our questions and really cared to make our wedding photography special. I sent Gerry some sample pictures that I liked to give him an idea of what we were looking for, and he did great getting these shots and more, and we had a lot of fun in the process. When I first saw our photos on their facebook page I was BLOWN AWAY at how amazing they were-not just wedding photos, but works of art. I couldn't believe they were our photos! They have an amazing eye. I am so excited to get our photo book and hang some prints on our wall, the only problem is narrowing down which to choose because we have so many amazing shots. They are truly worth every penny! Thank you Gerry and Heidi!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Toni · Married on 06/13/2015

Heidi and Gerry and their assistants were spectacular and I couldn't have asked for a better group of photographers and videographers for our wedding day. During the wedding planning process Heidi was especially helpful in determining the schedule of events for the day of the wedding. On our wedding day the De La Teja team arrived on time and immediately got to work capturing photos of everybody getting ready. They also found time to sneak into the ballroom and capture all of the details of our decor before our guests had a chance to go inside. I was also very impressed with how quickly they were able to proof the photographs and post their favorites on Facebook. They had a photo album posted on their Facebook page the morning after the wedding, and when we arrived back home from our honeymoon a week later a USB with all of our photos was waiting for us in the mail. Overall they were incredibly professional, the photo quality is spectacular, and there isn't anyone else I would have wanted documenting our special day!

Sent on 06/21/2015

alma · Married on 06/10/2015

It was "awesome " we absolutely loved their professionalism. We had lots of fun , they really know how to make you feel super special!!! Can't wait to have been taking pictures of my future babies ??

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2015

Heidi and Gerry are THE best of the best in what they do! They pour their souls into their work and give of their talent from a place beyond imagination. Truly their passion stands alone from anyone else.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Veronica · Married on 03/28/2015

Heidi has done our family pictures for the past 2 years and she is absolutely amazing. She is creative, patient and spontaneous. Our pictures are absolutely exceptional surpasses our expectations every time. I have gotten so many complements on our pictures. I highly recommend her very professional and friendly makes you feel very comfortable. She has a vision and goes with it, no effort in our part she takes charge photo shoot and the outcome is again exceptional. Very happy customers cant wait for our next session. Veronica Guzman

Sent on 03/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2015

Heidi and Gerry were AMAZING! Our pictures are beautiful I could not have asked for better photographers. There is not one single thing I can think of that they could have done better. I am so happy I found Heidi and Gerry I cannot express how awesome they are. They went above and beyond what any other photographer would do and they didn't charge an arm and a leg like most photographers do. They really work with you to give you what you want in the price that you can afford. I am recommending them to every single bride out there; you will not find anyone better than Heidi and Gerry De la Teja.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Wonderful photography and videography all around. Very professional, but in a comfortable and friendly way.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Alexis · Married on 02/06/2015

We are truly excited as it was an absolute pleasure working with Heidi and Gerry. They photographed our wedding on Feb. 6th in Appleton WI. they were amazing from start to finish. At first I was a little scared as my husband wanted so much, so of course I was thinking of how expensive it could end up being but to my surprise Heidi quoted us and provided us with a package that definitely worked for our budget. She was prompt and responsive to all of our questions and we had a TON... What we both liked and one of the main reasons why I am writing this review is because of the outcome of the pictures, truly impressive; but also because they were simply amazing as they knew exactly what they were doing, they made us feel relaxed, comfortable, and you can just tell they were genuinely excited for us that very special day.

I can't lie, after our wedding we were quite nervous to see our pictures because we had a memory in our heads of what our wedding would look like in our minds and on picture but seeing the pictures would change everything! We worried for no reason because their photos perfectly captured every special moment, captured the sentiments that we remembered from our wedding, the crying and laughing that happened from so many people that we didn't even get to see live. All we can say is that the photographs are incredibly artistic and beautiful.

We can not thank Heidi and Gerry enough for that amazing work they did, that gift that will allow us to remember one of the happiest times in our lives.

Sent on 03/27/2015