55 Reviews for De la Teja Studio

Trash The Dress (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
53 De la Teja Studio Reviews

Heidi was AMAZING to work with. She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable which showed through the pictures. Her personality is fun and outgoing and just made the whole experience fun for us! She was also soooo fast at getting our pictures back to us!! I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for an above and beyond experience!! I couldn't be any more happy with how our pictures turned out! I honestly love them. Pure talent!!

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

De La Teja studio is by far the BEST photography team in the area! In fact I don't think I've ever seen any photos that turn out as fun, unique, and GORGEOUS as those I have seen with De La Teja studio! They are worth every penny, and will go above and beyond to meet your every want for your photos. They do Senior Portraits, Engagement Sessions, Bodouir, Weddings, Family Photos and more! I love them!

Profile Picture User4915529, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I am confident that Team Teja" will make a special day last a lifetime. These two are artistic and skilled and create absolutely beautiful imagery that truly captures the moment. They are also very professional and so much fun! Hands down the best team for wedding videography in both quality and affordability in the area.

Profile Picture Charlene, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Simply amazing from start to finish Team Teja was outstanding!! They communicated perfect details with my sister and kept in close contact with her and I ( the maid of honor ) the entire year building up to the grand day! Heidi & Gerry help orchestrate an smooth and seamless day for the bride - her parents/family and their entire wedding party! They are extremely meticulous to details and nothing was missed or over looked. You get what you pay for! Heidi & Gerry had come highly recommend to us through other friends who had hired them - and we are eternally grateful! You could tell that Team Teja had been documenting events for over 18 years by their incredible style and sense of grace behind the camera. The images are nothing short f fine art prints. Thank you thanks you thank you!!!! We would be honored to pass your name along to our friends and co workers. KUDOS!!!!

Profile Picture Del, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer that is cutting edge, creative, talented, skilled and capable of making you look like a star, this is the one for you. Plus, they are fun to work with and very easily put you at ease. The quality of the finished product is incredible and they are very quick to get your product to you.

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi & Gerry documented a friends wedding in Chicago recently. We were blown away by the amazing images they produced. They have a unique out of the box style and dynamic personalities that our entire group loved! They offered prompt service before, during and after the wedding. They really engaged us and it shows in the incredible pictures they produced! We would recommend them to all of our friends getting married. Thank you Team Teja!

Profile Picture mernon, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pure magic! The De La Teja team is amazing! We had so much fun with them on our big day. Their creativity shines in all of our photos. Such amazing moments captured and an awesome way to remember our day for years to come! We will always treasure them!

Profile Picture Terah, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi De la Teja, Heidi Niesel and Gerry De la Teja did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding! Our pictures are absolutely perfect, with so many to choose from! It was great having 3 photographers there to capture all the moments. They interacted with our guests and made everyone feel so comfortable! Would 100% recommend De la Teja Studio for wedding/boudior/engagement photos!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress

De last Teja studio was amazing!how Heidi and Gery are the best everything went amazing my photos are breath taking. They did everything they could to give me what I needed and I'm forever great full and will definitely be using them for more pictures! And life moments

Profile Picture kayla, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi, We love our wedding storybook. The layout and design is breathtaking. Thank you for making our day special♥

Profile Picture Mary, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi is a sweetheart and will make you feel comfortable. She is not only very creative and takes fabulous pictures, but is so much fun & makes the whole experience a blast!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 12/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVE De La Teja Studio!! From our first meeting to after our wedding, Heidi and Gerry were excellent. They responded quickly to all our questions and really cared to make our wedding photography special. I sent Gerry some sample pictures that I liked to give him an idea of what we were looking for, and he did great getting these shots and more, and we had a lot of fun in the process. When I first saw our photos on their facebook page I was BLOWN AWAY at how amazing they were-not just wedding photos, but works of art. I couldn't believe they were our photos! They have an amazing eye. I am so excited to get our photo book and hang some prints on our wall, the only problem is narrowing down which to choose because we have so many amazing shots. They are truly worth every penny! Thank you Gerry and Heidi!

Profile Picture User4619528, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked primarily with Heidi for the majority of our contract, and met Gerry on the day of the wedding. Both are VERY dedicated to their work and quality of the outcome. It was a pleasure to work with them and we are very happy with both the engagement photos and wedding photos. Many of our family members commented on how efficient and smooth pictures went. Our videographer also mentioned many times that Heidi and Gerry are the best in the business. They are worth every penny! Thanks Heidi and Gerry!

Profile Picture User4061723, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heidi and Gerry and their assistants were spectacular and I couldn't have asked for a better group of photographers and videographers for our wedding day. During the wedding planning process Heidi was especially helpful in determining the schedule of events for the day of the wedding. On our wedding day the De La Teja team arrived on time and immediately got to work capturing photos of everybody getting ready. They also found time to sneak into the ballroom and capture all of the details of our decor before our guests had a chance to go inside. I was also very impressed with how quickly they were able to proof the photographs and post their favorites on Facebook. They had a photo album posted on their Facebook page the morning after the wedding, and when we arrived back home from our honeymoon a week later a USB with all of our photos was waiting for us in the mail. Overall they were incredibly professional, the photo quality is spectacular, and there isn't anyone else I would have wanted documenting our special day!

Profile Picture Toni, 6/13/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was "awesome " we absolutely loved their professionalism. We had lots of fun , they really know how to make you feel super special!!! Can't wait to have been taking pictures of my future babies ??

Profile Picture alma, 6/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi and Gerry are THE best of the best in what they do! They pour their souls into their work and give of their talent from a place beyond imagination. Truly their passion stands alone from anyone else.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heidi has done our family pictures for the past 2 years and she is absolutely amazing. She is creative, patient and spontaneous. Our pictures are absolutely exceptional surpasses our expectations every time. I have gotten so many complements on our pictures. I highly recommend her very professional and friendly makes you feel very comfortable. She has a vision and goes with it, no effort in our part she takes charge photo shoot and the outcome is again exceptional. Very happy customers cant wait for our next session. Veronica Guzman

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi and Gerry were AMAZING! Our pictures are beautiful I could not have asked for better photographers. There is not one single thing I can think of that they could have done better. I am so happy I found Heidi and Gerry I cannot express how awesome they are. They went above and beyond what any other photographer would do and they didn't charge an arm and a leg like most photographers do. They really work with you to give you what you want in the price that you can afford. I am recommending them to every single bride out there; you will not find anyone better than Heidi and Gerry De la Teja.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photography and videography all around. Very professional, but in a comfortable and friendly way.

Profile Picture User4922158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are truly excited as it was an absolute pleasure working with Heidi and Gerry. They photographed our wedding on Feb. 6th in Appleton WI. they were amazing from start to finish. At first I was a little scared as my husband wanted so much, so of course I was thinking of how expensive it could end up being but to my surprise Heidi quoted us and provided us with a package that definitely worked for our budget. She was prompt and responsive to all of our questions and we had a TON... What we both liked and one of the main reasons why I am writing this review is because of the outcome of the pictures, truly impressive; but also because they were simply amazing as they knew exactly what they were doing, they made us feel relaxed, comfortable, and you can just tell they were genuinely excited for us that very special day.

I can't lie, after our wedding we were quite nervous to see our pictures because we had a memory in our heads of what our wedding would look like in our minds and on picture but seeing the pictures would change everything! We worried for no reason because their photos perfectly captured every special moment, captured the sentiments that we remembered from our wedding, the crying and laughing that happened from so many people that we didn't even get to see live. All we can say is that the photographs are incredibly artistic and beautiful.

We can not thank Heidi and Gerry enough for that amazing work they did, that gift that will allow us to remember one of the happiest times in our lives.

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi was absolutely wonderful to deal with and so creative! She listened to our ideas and made them a reality! Our pictures turned out beautifully and we love the memories she helped create for us on our special day!

Profile Picture User4916899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi and Gerry are amazing at what they do, true artists. They are both very professional and easy to work with. They have done several shoots to at my business and they really captured visually the look and feel of my day spa. The photos were truly artistic, they got some amazing shots and exceeded my expectations. Its almost like they see the smallest of details and frame it into their lens and they capture that moments and freeze it into a picture forever to enjoy. Both of them together as a team bring things to life and evoke feeling through their photography, which is a very hard thing to do. Not only do they do great work, but what they say they are going to do - well they deliver above and beyond. They are worth every penny, you can never get back that moment in your life, but you can always replay it by looking at the photos and its like you are brought back in time. And that is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lacy, 9/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very efficient, fun and creative people to work with! Would definitely hire again!

Profile Picture User4918056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heidi was amazing! We live out of the area and she was able to fit us into her schedule when we were around so we did not have to schedule additional trips to the Fox Valley. Our engagement session was done very efficiently and the shots were beautiful. On the wedding day, Heidi and her associate were there to capture all of the day's moments without being too intrusive. Again, the shots were amazing! I didn't even remember her taking some of the shots. I highly recommend Heidi and De La Teja Studio for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

De La Teja is worth every penny! They really made me and my husband feel comfortable throughout out engagement and wedding photo shoots. They call and check in on you-just as friends! Great friendly people that think outside of the box to make your personality shine through.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/23/14, 1 Review