D&D Photos Reviews

3 | North Miami Beach, FL

3 Reviews for D&D Photos

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2019

Excelent!!!

My experience was wonderful, excellent treatment and very good quality in the work of the photos and excellent ideas for taking natural photos, I recommend David's work guaranteed 100%.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Monique · Married on 11/03/2018

Exquisite Services

There is a lot of amazing things I can say about D&D photos. But first I will like to say, you will not regret using them as your professional photographer. David is very responsive and passionate about what he does and it reflects in the quality of his work and his attitude. The experience we had using D&D photos at our wedding was one of our favorite things about our wedding. David and his wife are a perfect duo and just overall amazing. We still rave about them and how amazing our photos are. Because of them, we can reminisce on the remarkable memories that we won't forget.

Sent on 02/22/2019

D&D Photos's reply:

Thanks a lot Monique, it was a real placer to work at you wedding, and share that important day. I felt like I was working among friends, instead of working.

Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Adventure

My experience with David was amazing. We loved all of our pictures. Everyone always has something wonderful to say about our photos. David was professional in very way. Any request I had was meet with a smile. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/23/2019

D&D Photos's reply:

Thanks a lot Mary, it was a placer to work with both of you. Whenever you need a photographer please let us know D&D Photos will be there for you.