DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

87 | Millburn, NJ

87 Reviews for DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment

Susan · Married on 10/18/2013

DJ was a huge part of our wedding day - he provided not only the reception music but also our cocktail hour AND our ceremony music. We got married at The Manor and he did an awesome job! He was extremely responsive and attentive to our style and ideas. He even gave us recommendations for the procession and recession - I walked down the aisle to "Here comes the sun" on his suggestion and I am still getting compliments on that - everyone loved it as an alternative to the traditional. He is very personal and gets the crowd moving for sure - I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Tina · Married on 08/10/2013

Words cannot express how DBoy Ent. MADE my wedding day.
    My husband and I decided on a very DIY wedding on a farm, with a reception in a huge red barn. We wanted to try and run the show ourselves so we decided not to hire a wedding planner. (Word of advise brides, spend that extra cash on a planner!) Lucky for us DJ had no problem running the show and helping us out with what needed to happen when.
    Everything from the ceremony, to the dinner, the speeches, introductions, first dances, and of course the party, were run smoother than I could have ever imagined.
    The music selection was fun, hip, and what anyone would have wanted to hear. Every single guest at my wedding was covered in sweat from dancing so much on a hot summer night.
    Not to toot my own horn, but I continually get "Your wedding was the best I have ever been to!".
    All thanks to Dboy, my special day really was magical. I would 100%, without a doubt recommend this DJ for your event, whatever it may be.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • User4191003 · 2+ years ago

They are incredibly easy to work with. They are so helpful in the preparation. All our guests had so much fun and spent the whole night on the dance floor. Their energy is excellent. They did a terrific job.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Henry · Married on 06/01/2013

DBoy Ent. provided a very special evening for me, my wife and family. They where on time, prepared, kept the party going! A True professional DJ company. Thank you for everything. We will recommend you to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

DJ and DBoy Entertainment did a phenomenal job of entertaining our guests at our wedding. From the moment we meet DJ we knew we wanted him to Dj our wedding. He was just so easy to work with and bounce ideas off of! DJ took the time to go over everything from beginning to end. He made suggestions on ways to keep the party rolling...and boy did the party roll! Once the music started I did not get off the dance floor and neither did my guests. DJ kept the party going, making sure to read what my guests wanted to hear, and he did an awesome job because the dance floor was packed all night long!
    Thank You DJ and DBoy Entertainment for making our wedding such an enjoyable evening for all! I would highly recommend DBoy Entertainment, I wish I was having another party so I could use them again!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Mike · Married on 08/13/2010

DJ did an amazing job at our wedding. There are so many people that still tell us how great a wedding it was and they were impressed at how many danced throughout the night. DJ was attentive to all our music requests and added to our special day. My family has used him for events since the wedding and he never disappoints.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2007

I used DBoy Entertainment for my 40th birthday party and it was amazing! The DJ was so awesome that my guests were texting me a day or two after the party, letting me know how great they thought the music was. He kept the crowd going the entire night, from recent music to "throwbacks." All communication leading up to the party was easy, seamless, professional and timely! I highly recommend DJ BOY Entertainment. You will not be disappointed! I had the time of my life and my party, and so should you!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Bridget · Married on 12/17/2016

DJ and Tom made sure we were absolutely happy with everything and kept us involved with the planning process and the flow of the night itself. They really seemed to understand what we were going for for our wedding and did an awesome job!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Matthew Newman · Married on 08/15/2019

MetLife Wedding #ourGiantwedding2019

#ourGiantwedding2019 would not have been possible without the help from a few great vendors. One of which is D-Boy Entertainment. There team was very professional and courteous. Helped and guided us along the way. The event space was challenging since it was at Metlife(Giant Stadium). DJ's crew pulled through and was able to transform the field and 50 club into a wedding wonderland. From a violinist and pianist for the first hour and ceremony to a full clubbed out reception. Photo booth is still being talked about 2 weeks later. Uplighting was perfect and the sound was great. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Bob · Married on 07/21/2018

Great handkerchiefs!

These guys did a great job at a joint 40th birthday party my wife and I had together. We had numerous people come up to us to tell us how good the DJ was. The music was great and he really read the crowd to keep the energy high. He even kept going over an hour after the party ended when he saw people were not ready to stop dancing. We highly recommend....

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

A DJ named DJ? It seemed meant to be — and fortunately, DJ did a terrific job for my son’s recent bar mitzvah. He was instrumental in helping me plan the flow of the event, and took my son’s personality and the constraints of our venue into careful consideration. He & his team drove the energy of our party, without being intrusive. They created an environment that was conducive to conversation among the adults and simultaneously festive among the kids.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ron · Married on 06/17/2017

These guys were very easy to work with, professional and accommodating. Our DJ was fully engaged and flexible. I definitely recommend DBoy Entertainment and would use them again.

Sent on 06/26/2017