Day's Jewelers Reviews

15 | Manchester, NH

15 Reviews for Day's Jewelers

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing. I tell everyone I know about Day’s. My fiancé worked with Stephanie to pick out my ring. Admittedly, it wasn’t exactly what I would’ve picked, but it was so close! We went back into the store together after he proposed and met with Stephanie. She was so kind and nonjudgmental. She helped figure out exactly what I wanted. The store itself was pretty cool too. You’re allowed to bring your dog in, how cool! There’s beer for those that are nervous and may need to calm their nerves ;). They gave us a large box as a gift as well, it had cleaning supplies, a bridal magazine, earrings, a bracelet, and champagne. We can’t wait to go back to get our wedding bands!

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience with Day's Jewelers was excellent! They were very responsive to a couple emails I sent before we visited and they were very professional when we visited in person. They did not push us to try rings that I did not like, and they also did not push us to buy the more expensive of the two rings I liked the most. The ring I chose had to be specially made for me because my fingers are so small (size 3.5!), that the standard ring could not just be sized down, and there was no added charge for this. They offer a local jeweler feeling and experience with a large jeweler inventory. Also, if you buy your engagement ring from them, you get 10% off your wedding band.

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2015

Days Jewelers has been amazing throughout our wedding process and we are so glad we purchased our jewelry there. Every employee is friendly and very helpful, and Joe the store manager is great. Looking for rings can be very stressful but they made the process very enjoyable and hassle free. We have continued to purchase jewelry there, and are so glad we found a store that isn't pushy but is genuinely there to help!

• StephB.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

We got both our rings from Days Jewlers and the engagement ring. They are very helpful and make the shopping easy. Prices are good. They give you a warranty that comes with the rings, you don't have to pay extra. Just go in every 6 months to have them cleaned and checked. They will be the jewlery store we use for everything.

Great selection. Wonderful professionalism. Unbelievable service. Top Notch!

We cannot say enough good things about Day's. They have really impressed up from initial customer service to routine ring cleanings. Go with Day's!

Mary · Married on 10/08/2010

My husband and I bought our wedding bands at Day's Jewelers and they're just perfect! The salespeople are very friendly and knowledgeable. We will certainly be going back for future jewelry purchases because the quality of the jewelery and customer service exceeded our expectations.

• Heather and Dan

Heather · Married on 07/10/2010

We could not have asked for a better vendor for my engagement ring and our wedding bands. All of the staff is so professional and helpful. I didn't really give my husband a clear picture of what I wanted for an engagement ring, but they helped him find the perfect ring! The appraisal on our rings is almost double what we paid. Day's has some of the best prices around! We will definitely be going back for any additional jewelry purchases in the future!

Jess · Married on 05/15/2010

Patoula was wonderful! She showed us around and let us take our time and try on lots of different rings. She helped us find the perfect rings. My engagement ring is truly unique and the band is a great compliment. The prices were outstanding!

I fell and my engagement ring caught the fall for me, a prong was scraped down... I brought it in and everyone was really nice.. they took it in and I had it back a few days later, prong in tact, looking brand new! They do nice work, have beautiful jewelry and their staff is fantastic!

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2008

I was very happy with everything they did. When you go in ask for LEO! He will make your expereince a great one.

Britni · Married on 05/19/2007

A+ Smiley by BritniLeigh My fiance had a good experience with Day's for my engagement ring so we went there first to look for our bands. We were helped immediately, shown things in our price range and given suggestions for what will match my ring. They also let me put the rings on layaway so I paid for it a little at a time. Within the two weeks before my wedding, I stressed and gained 12 POUNDS. The week before the wedding, I tried on my ring and NO FIT! I called and I had two options, set an appointment and get it sized up 2 days later or, have it ready 2 days before my wedding. I chose the latter but it was done within 2 days anyway! The girl also took great care to explain to me my options as far as sizing, if I went too large there would be a seam. I asked them to get it as big as possible without a seam and they worked wonders I'll tell you! Great experience!

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2016

The people at Days were exceptionally helpful. My fiancé was so nervous about picking out the wrong ring, so he took me with him to select a few I liked. George helped us and showed me a variety of rings to gauge my taste. When my fiancé went back to select "the one" George was out, but someone quickly stepped in. They communicated with him even when he was in Europe and Indian for work, collaborating to find the perfect one. My fiancé even picked out the diamond himself, and said they weren't pushy about selling higher-priced items, only about making us happy. I LOVE my ring.

I went in shortly after to get it re-sized. They were willing to do whatever i wanted, but recommended I wait a few more weeks. Sure enough, if I had gone through with the re-sizing, it would have been way too big and I would have lost it by now! They know what they are doing and will bend over backwards to make sure everything is perfect. We'll be going back here for our wedding bands next!

Morrigan · Married on 06/28/2008

My husband bought my engagement ring here and with their quality of service we decided to go here for our wedding rings. We got one of our rings in the wrong size (husband's fingers change sizes a lot) and when he was sized they were small. When he got his ring, it was turning his finger purple (yikes!). We went back and they could not get in contact with that company to get a new size. We were able to find another ring (and cheaper) and they were able to get it in less than a week. Deffinitly a relief! We have bought other jewelry from there and will continue. They are always understanding and quick when I come in to get my engagement ring looked at under the warranty every 6 months.

Beautiful rings. THey can match almost any engagement ring if you didnt purchase a bridal set. The staff are patient and friendly. I will be purchasing jewelry here again.

Becca · Married on 07/25/2015

4.2

This is our family's go-to jeweler. Corey in particular is great - he helped make sure my rings were sized properly and helped my husband choose and size the right ring for him.
    However, due to some issues that were not the fault of the jeweler, I had to go back and get my ring re-done entirely. After nearly two hours of trying to go over what it should look like with one of the employees (we didn't have the original) only to be misunderstood, told we "couldn't do that" even though it had already been done, and then told the wedding band would cost three times what my then-fiancee was told we finally just had to choose another design out of a book. There were only two people working that day, neither of whom were Corey.
    Once that part in the middle was done, we had a great experience again; the rings are perfect.
    I will continue to go back to Days to get my rings checked, things appraised and sized, and for purchasing jewelry, I will just be avoiding working with that specific employee from now on.