DayjaLite Photo Productions Reviews

DayjaLite Photo Productions 5
DayjaLite Photo Productions 6
DayjaLite Photo Productions 7

Lilian · Married on 04/03/2011

Looking for a good Photographer for your wedding day is another stress to top your "Must Get/Call" List during your wedding preparation.

Dave and Jeff...what can I say. They're the POWR DUO.
    Father and Son who are so professional. They definitely know how to capture precious candid moments. Brides to be, I highly recommend DAVE LITE PHOTOGRAPHY!
    Give him a call, look at his portfolio, I know we have to compare apples to apples, but I tell you, once you talk to this guy, you will be blown away with his pictures. His Photography package is so affordable. You will not regret booking him. I know we didn't. It was one of the smartest decision we ever did.
    Thanks Jeff and Dave for making our wedding so much fun. We've been to alot of nice and fun weddings, not to be biased, but everytime we look at our wedding photos, all we see are happy people, funny moments, and genuine smiles from our friends and families. These are important moments that could've been missed and not captured, but they were. And that's because of Dave and Jeff!
    Much love and more success and wonderful photos to capture. You guys are great in what you do. Keep it up!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011
  • blissful bride

Christina · Married on 04/23/2010

My husband and I booked Dave Lite Photography for our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have ever made...Not only were they extremely professional and accomodating, they both went way above and beyond our expectations for our day....We could not have been happier with their services...They were absolutely top notch, and excellent....They completely captured the love and happiness that my husband and I have for one another....Along with the happiness of our friends and family....They were absolutely amazing....Anyone who books them for their wedding will be getting the best of the best...Dave and Jeff were so on point and kept true to what we wanted and were hoping and looking for.....We could not have dreamed of a better wedding photographer, and I truly believe with all my heart when you book them, you will feel the same way.....

Sent on 05/12/2010

Jan · Married on 02/06/2010

Michael and I were over the moon with the quality of pictures, the type of pictures, service provided and the FUN that Jeff and Dave brought to our ceremony and reception. There is no greater team in all of So. NV than Dave and Jeff.

No picture was out of the question: from a picture of my mom and dad on their wedding day (56 years earlier) stuck in the cake to the Brazilian guests jumping up in the air. The black and whites were perfection.

The picures after the wedding were recieved in a personal and timely manner and that extra touch of remembering a moment or two from our wedding when they have so many engagements gives them 5 stars all around from Jan and Michael. Thank you Dave and Jeff.

Sent on 02/28/2010

Stacy · Married on 12/27/2009

Dave and Jeff are great. They got every photo I could want. Excellent coverage and this is coming from a pretty meticulous bride. He continues to offer his availability and assistance to me, even after we have our photos, which turned out great by the way! If you are a finicky lady looking for someone who will take of all your photography needs and be there for you the whole way, go with Dave Lite Photography!

Sent on 01/23/2010

Mandie · Married on 11/06/2009

Dave did our wedding last November and the pictures came out amazing. He also did our engagement shoot and was very flexible with what we wanted to do. All and all working with Dave and his son Jeff was the best decision I made. Thank you again guys.

Sean and Amanda Gilbert
    Married November 6th 2009

Sent on 07/20/2010
  • Swtqban

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2009

Dave Lite and his son Jeff really did an amazing job for our wedding. We love every picture that they took. It all came out perfect, just the way I imagined it. We also took some beautiful engagement pictures right on the golf course where Dave lives. Both Dave and Jeff were so great while taking pictures. There were so many things that I missed that day and they captured it on camera. They were every where and they caught everything. I'm so happy that we picked Dave Lite Photography. The price is great too: Engagement pictures are included in their price. If you want great photos I highly recommend Dave Lite.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Alyson · Married on 09/20/2009

Dave Lite Photograhy is the best value in Las Vegas! Dave and Jeff have great experience and great direction. I have two sets of parents on each side and they were able to work everyone in with a small time window. We also had a large wedding party but they got every shot I wanted and more.

The package they offer for wedding photograpy is great. You get alot without spending alot. The best thing is you get to keep all your photos.

I strongly recommed Dave Lite Photograhy. Jeff and Dave are great to work with. They take pictues that will last a lifetime. Thank you guys for taking some of the best wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/23/2009

M · Married on 09/19/2009

WOW! Dave and Jeff provided an amazing service for our wedding. They were true professionals, courteous, and fun. During the high-stress times, they were always able to make us smile.

I knew I had picked the right photographer when Dave agreed to check out our wedding venue prior to the wedding to look for great backgrounds. I don't think other photographers would give you that great personal service.

Our engagement photos, included in our package, were beautiful and a wonderful precursor to the wedding photos.

I couldn't stop smiling after receiving the wedding photos. Dave and Jeff were able to capture stunning images despite challenging situations (low light photography, divorced parents, and a large wedding venue property).

Best of all, we didn't spend a fortune. The price is VERY reasonable, and you receive rights to the photos (meaning you can copy and print them whenver and wherever).

I would definitely recommend Dave Lite to anyone who is getting married. It will be one less thing for you to stress about.

Sent on 10/26/2009
  • Ssquared

Suzanna · Married on 04/25/2009

Thrilled isn't even the best way to describe how we felt to have Dave & Jeff Lite as our photographers! The experience they've gained by doing this job for so many years showed itself in both our engagement photos and each picture they took at our wedding. With Jeff's enthusiasm and a smile for everyone & Dave's direction and ideas, the variety of our photos was amazing.

Everyone who's seen them has said how much they loved the location of our engagement photos, as promised a sensational lakeside area we'd NEVER have guessed was actually in Las Vegas.

The price for the amount of pictures we purchased could NOT be beat! Where other photographers were starting off at "just" 3 ... 4 ... $5,000, Dave offered an unbelievable price for his biggest package. We couldn't say no!

We would STRONGLY urge you to use Dave and Jeff Lite as your photographers. You won't be disappointed. We know we weren't! Thanks guys! We appreciate everything you did to make our day more beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Pauline · Married on 09/16/2007

Choosing Dave and Jeff Lite for my wedding photograhers was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful and the price can't be beat! I have received so many compliments on my wedding photos from our friends and family. The wedding package is very affordable and the best part is they give you all your photos on CD. Many other photographers will charge you extra to keep the negatives. Dave and Jeff were also so incredibly easy going and fun to work with. They listened to what I wanted and also came up with really creative shots. They somehow managed to get all the family photos I wanted which is difficult when there are so many people involved. Even when the wedding was over, Dave was always available and helpful with any questions I had. I highly recommend them to any bride who is looking for stunning wedding photos, impeccable service, and great value.
    -Pauline Chao

Sent on 01/13/2011

Christella · Married on 03/05/2005

Both Dave and his son, Jeff, were professional, prompt and courteous throughout the entire process. He had me after he returned my call from Mexico to let me know he was available on the date I requested. What a relief. The price was right, the guests were pleased, and the photographer did everything we asked. The photos were beyond my expectations. They were so good I ordered sets for all of my children. My friends were so impressed that several have used his services. Now, our friends consider Dave their friend. That is the ultimate compliment.

Sent on 09/19/2009

Kristie · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I hired Dave and his son Jeff to photograph our wedding. They both did an excellent job and went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding and engagement session photos came out great. Dave and Jeff were very attentive, accommodating, and considering the bad weather they did an awesome job.

Sent on 05/23/2011

Arjun · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeff is very flexible and has great concepts for his photography !

Sent on 12/28/2016

Arcely · Married on 04/07/2012

I found Dave through theknot.com. We were looking for a photographer fast since we wanted to do our engagement sessions as soon as possible to send out save the dates. We narrowed our choices down to five; and Dave stood out the most out of all of them. The price you pay for what you get is amazing compared to all others who ask for an arm and a leg. I sat down with Dave during the consultation; and knew I wanted to choose him as our photographer when he captured this amazing moment during a first dance (showing me his samples). He was very quick to respond to my emails and was very flexible with our schedule and his.

Our engagement pictures turned out perfect. Dave was really fast and took some amazing pictures. We even ordered a large canvas of one engagement picture to display at the wedding. My husband really liked him, because Dave was straight to point. We received a cd with 200+ pictures.

The day before the wedding, I spoke to him for 30-45 minutes about all the little details (family attending & pictures to take). We also sent him, a list of items we would like for him and Jeff to take during the wedding considering the day goes by so fast; we didn’t want to miss anything. The day of the wedding, Dave was promptly there and started to snap pictures. Dave and Jeff were both wearing black which I think is very professional. Both are perfectionist…they are very detailed-oriented which is great. There were some pictures that we missed from the list (for example: pictures w/ my grandma, us w/ each table & both families and big group picture). I was a little bummed about that; but I guess there was just no time.

Dave and Jeff were able to take 900+ pictures, and he provided 500 of the ones he believed was good quality. We got our proofs within 3 weeks after our wedding. Dave gave us the link to the website along with a password so we can share it with our guests. He also gave us a cd that had all the pictures. After all the pictures were picked out, we got our 3 beautiful albums (our album & 2 parent albums) within 3 months after our wedding…which I think was fairly quick. Thank you Dave!! It was a great pleasure working with you and we wish you nothing but the best!

Sent on 07/19/2012

genisa · Married on 04/14/2017

they are the most reasonable and accomodating workable photographers with a smile and fantastic creativeness imaginable. We thank them for being so on time!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

John · Married on 03/27/2010

3.5

Dave is professional and very accommodating, he takes his time and gives it his all

Sent on 04/08/2010