DayjaLite Photo Productions Reviews

DayjaLite Photo Productions 5
DayjaLite Photo Productions 6
DayjaLite Photo Productions 7

Luc & Stefany · Married on 06/26/2015

Jeff, you're awesome. Love the pics. You are so damn good. Stef loves them too.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Kekoa & Billie-Jae · Married on 03/19/2015

They made our dreams come true! The worked with us, gave us beautiful pictures that captured everlasting moments. They are fantastic people to work with.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Kelly Jo · Married on 03/17/2015

Jeff Lite Photography provides excellent customer service and amazing photographs. After our wedding at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, Jeff picked us up and took my husband and I on a strip tour to multiple locations for photo shoots, where he was very creative in the photos..definitely not just your everyday normal wedding photographs. Jeff will by far provide the best quality photographs for your money also very flexible as far as payment options were concerned. I highly recommend Jeff and am very confident to say that anyone that has photography done will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Mark · Married on 01/10/2015

The Dave Lite crew is fantastic - professional, prompt, and most of all, likable! I had been searching for several weeks for a photographer to do my wedding, but all were either too expensive or wanted me to provide a detailed schedule of the wedding day (which, we all know doesn't get finalized until the night before!). A good friend referred me to Dave Lite Photography. I called, spoke with Jeff, and in 15 minutes I was all set. It was stress free and I got off the phone feeling confident. Most importantly, Jeff was terrific at the wedding - stayed out of the way, made it fun, smiles the whole time. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day, go with Dave Lite.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Sherry · Married on 11/15/2014

I booked Jeff only a few weeks for the wedding and being from out of town he was super helpful and accommodating. He was able to squeeze us into his busy schedule! Jeff and his father Dave were amazing. We both felt comfortable and we had such a good time. The pictures are amazing! I am truly thankful that both Jeff and his father Dave were able to capture the special moments of our wedding day! We are both so thankful to have hired them. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • F

Shanea · Married on 11/08/2014

When we called Jeff we instantly knew that he was the photographer for us, he treated us with respect and the highest level of professionalism. He listened to what we wanted done for our wedding and remained in contact with us the whole time and had two phone meetings with us. He charged us fairly and had a fun enthusiastic attitude the whole night. He made sure as often as he could to not have tourists in our photos! He got our pictures / discs back to us in a timely manner and they looked amazing, he stayed with us to make sure we were happy with the end product. He's an awesome guy and I would recommend him to anybody! We will definitely be going back to Dave Lite Photography!

Ps Being able to have the rights to all of our own pictures was a definite pro!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kylee · Married on 10/04/2014

Loved Dave and Jeff!! They completely outdid themselves with our wedding pictures and I could not be happier. The final outcome was and the way they captured my wedding day was beautiful. We were a rowdy bunch but they handled us and gave us great direction. I will use them for any future use and recommend their company.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Megan · Married on 07/26/2014

We are in love, love, love with our wedding photos, which we got back in just three weeks after our wedding!! I can not say enough about this father/son team! They were fun to work with, gave us exactly what we were looking for, and made us all feel extremely comfortable on our special day! We searched and talked to several wedding photographers and DLP by far has the best packages and value we could find. Even better, we got them both capturing every aspect of our wedding day, which would be hard to do with just one photographer. I would not hesitate to recommend DLP to anyone!! Thank you Dave and Jeff!!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Christella · Married on 06/21/2014

What a pleasure it was to have Dave Lite provide photography services at my son's wedding at Canyon Gate Country Club. He came early to take formal pictures and stayed for the entire party. We have used him before, and we will continue to recommend that others use his services.

My son and his wife were so pleased how easy he was to work with and how many different poses they took. It was a delightful and easy day.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Crystal · Married on 01/04/2014

I had a destination wedding and living in CA and planning a large wedding in Vegas was a challenge in itself, but Dave and his son were awesome from the very start! My family and guests very much enjoyed being photographed by them. Not only were they able to provide great service but also helped us stay in budget! As a recent bride I now understand you lose control of all the planning and Dave and his son are so professional I didn't have to request anything they had it covered! Thank you Dave and Jeff!!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Chery Vale · Married on 10/18/2013

Dave and Jeff were a very experienced and fun team to work with. We had several pictures that we had requested and they made it work with ease even though we had a small amount of time. Our family and wedding party felt comfortable with Dave and Jeff and it came through in the pictures. Thank you Dave and Jeff

Sent on 01/18/2014

I couldn't be more happy with the services that Dave and Jeff provided me and my husband for my wedding!!! They were so amazing from start to finsih!!! They took our engagement pictures which we not only changed location which Dave was perfectly fine with! He took great pictures and was so quick to get them back I got the cd with them in less than a week!! Then they were so great with all the planning every question I had was answered right away every time I had a suggestion they provided me with feedback!! By the time the wedding day came I had no worries and knew they were more than capable of taking care of my day!! The day off the wedding went off without a hitch and i do thank them for that since they kept us moving right along!! I got all the shots I wanted plus more!!! My pictures turned out amazing and they were right on schedule with when they said they would be ready! They went above and beyond and I really can't tell them more how much I appreciate what they have provided me with on the happiest day of my life!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2012

You can't go wrong with Dave!! He was the best vendor we chose for the wedding himself and his son Jeff did a great job, very easy to work with and very fun to be around!! The price and flexibility of Dave was just a added plus to capurting our special day. Every photo turned out great and really captured the special moments.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Heaven · Married on 10/11/2012

Dave Lite Photography was such a pleasant and stress free experience among the chaotic months of my wedding planning! Dave and his family are so friendly and welcoming professionals! I was extremely pleased and satisfied with my photographs and albums! I would recommend his company for your special event!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/05/2012

Dave and Jeff Lite were amazing photographers for my October 2012 wedding! They captured all of our important moments and more! With our package, we received a beautiful custom wedding album that we will be able to share with our family and friends for many years to come. I would highly recommend Dave Lite Photography to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lara · Married on 07/13/2012

Dave Lite was great!! We had two photographers that were there from 1 hour before the ceremony until the end of the reception. They took pictures of everything!! They listened to what I wanted and took so many pictures. Their services also come with an engagement photo shoot which is great! I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Monica · Married on 07/07/2012

Dave Lite was awesome. He was very patience the day of our wedding and for a bride with a huge bridal party that is always important. The quality of the picture for our wedding and our engagement picture came out perfect. We plan on using Dave for all of our family photos.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Kassi & Jose · Married on 05/25/2012

Dave and Jeff do fantastic work. They both were the host's of our wedding party making every moment a delight from making everyone in your party smile, to watching when to capture the bride and groom's magic moments, to even having Jeff cut the cake for our guests. And having a great time. If you let them work their magic everything that you have planned on your wedding venue, they make everything magically falls into place its like a gift from the heavens. Its been a GREAT honor meeting such wonderful people that have created lots of memories for both the artist and the wedding parties.They make it so comfortable and so easy that at one point we had them join us in the reception. They are both magnificent in their line of work. We value their dedication and hard work and we are very gracious we chose a father and son dynamic due as our photographers.

Sent on 04/14/2013

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas in May 2012 and we chose Dave Lite Photography to photograph our special day. I cannot say enough about Jeff and Dave....they were the best. They were extremely professional, down to earth and interacted so well with us and all our guests. They made the entire day so much fun and our guests couldn't stop raving about them. They captured every moment, every angle and then some. We had our ceremony at Mandalay Bay then all hopped on a party bus (Dave and Jeff included) and took a strip tour and had pictures taken at the Las Vegas sign, Bellagio Fountains, Paris and the Venetian. We ended our night with a reception at Madame Tussands and Dave and Jeff just added to the fun and unique atmosphere. We had such a blast and I am so pleased with the level of service they provided, their flexibility and their professionalism. The final product was an amazing CD with all the pictures they took throughout the entire day. They are absolutely beautiful and there is not one bad picture. I would highly recommend them to anyone. If you want the best photographers in Vegas then don't hesitate to contact them. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Jeff and Dave for everything!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/27/2012

Jeff Lite was our photographer on the day of our wedding and he was beyond fabulous. He was very professional yet very down to earth and made everyone feel very comfortable including my husband who hates getting photo's taken. He listened intently to everything that we wanted for photo's, and he delivered. We had a very limited time in between the ceremony and reception for our formal pictures but every minute was well used and we have the pictures to prove it. The candids that he took were great and I'm glad that he was able to catch moments i would have never seen myself. Jeff advised us of a time frame to expect our photo's and they were there exactly on time :) My only regret is that I didn't have Jeff do our engagement photo's as I'm sure they would have been just as fabulous :) The price you pay for living 2800km's away from Las Vegas i guess.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Candace · Married on 10/01/2011

Dave was great! If you need someone he is your guy. My picture came out great!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Mandy · Married on 06/11/2011

Dave and Jeff are both awesome! Dave took our engagement pictures, while both Dave and Jeff took our wedding and reception pictures. Our engagement pictures turned out so good it was hard for us to decide which ones to use for our invitations.
    Our wedding/reception pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! It was even harder to choose which pictures to put in our wedding album than picking out our engagement pictures--that's how amazing they were! Dave and Jeff were both very professional and responsible, yet they were able to relax and make everyone involved in the pictures comfortable and have true smiles. They captured everything and took beautiful formal pictures as well as stunning candid pictures. I had absolutely NO stress when it came to my photographers. They were truly the best! I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jen · Married on 05/21/2011

Dave and Jeff were awesome! The pictures that they took for our engagement and wedding were beautiful. They took so many pictures that we had a tough time deciding which ones we wanted to put in our wedding album. If I could've I would've put all of them in! Dave was prompt in his responses and very reliable. I highly recommend using them for your wedding. You will not be let down.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Renee · Married on 05/13/2011

My husband and I hired Dave and his son Jeff for our wedding back in May, and we could not have been happier with the two of them. The picture quality we recieved in both our engagement photos and wedding photos and wedding album was incredible. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Maranda · Married on 05/07/2011

I highly recommend Dave Lite Photograghy for your wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Dave and his lovely wife Mo for our big day. Dave and Mo are two genuine people who truely care. Everything that was promised in our wedding package was delivered with outstanding excellence, exactly with the time frame that was given.

Dave and Mo Lite not only provided outstanding photography for my husband and I, but they picked up the stack that the wedding coordinater and DJ left behind. If it was not for Dave and Mo I do not believe that my cake would have been cut.... Not kidding..... They kept the ball rolling on our wedding.... I am truely greatful that we hired such great people to shoot our wedding.

Warmest Regards,