DayjaLite Photo Productions Reviews

77 | Las Vegas, NV

77 Reviews for DayjaLite Photo Productions

Meredith Gillis · Getting married on 06/23/2021

Jeff and his team are AMAZING!!!

They are our go to for all of our events and family sessions! Jeff’s outgoing personality and fun loving spirit can get even the crankiest of kid to smile. He can capture a moment perfectly! I can’t say enough about him and his team!

• Desi

Desi Van Dyke · Married on 08/08/2020

Phenomenal

Jeff was top notch from the get go. I called him with only 2 weeks until my wedding and he pulled through and got me a DJ and he photographed our wedding. Awesome guy, great personality, amazing photographs, very accommodating to us and all of my guests. I would not hesitate to use him again and again. I highly recommend DayjaLite Photo Productions.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Melissa J Neeley · Married on 07/28/2020

Easy to work with, super flexible

He was amazing and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Guadalupe Torres · Married on 06/12/2020

Had a great experience.

I contacted Jeff for an appointment and I met with him the next day. We set a time and day. My children have never taken professional pictures before they where excited and had such an amazing time thanks to Jeff.

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Culver's

Culver's of Bullhead City · Married on 10/31/2019

Professional Results

If you want a great experience, less worry, FUN and professional results then you are at the right place. Jeff is simply amazing with his insight on what photographs well and he's SO creative!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katie Yates · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun and knowledgeable

Trying to find a photographer for our destination wedding was daunting, so happy we found Dayjalite! Jeff was so easy to work with. He was fun and worked well with all the craziness of the wedding day. We love our pictures so much!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

katie · Married on 08/23/2019

Jeff is the Sh*t!!

So much fun. I'm normally very shy when it comes to taking pics but Jeff was amazing and made me feel comfortable. I totally Love the pics!!! Even stayed longer so he could get the father/daughter dance for me. For sure using him again for my next wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Shana · Married on 07/08/2019

A M A Z I N G !!!!!

Jeff was amazing. His vibrant outgoing personality was a joy to be around. Superfast getting everything done while we were in the heat of July in Laughlin. I would highly recommend him for any kind of photography!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Mike

Mike & Liz Miller · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent Service

We are so happy we chose DayjaLite for our daughter's wedding. We planned this event long distance and Jeff Lite could not have been more accommodating. He and his team were on time and well organized. The attention to detail is exceptional. The final photos were exactly what we wanted. Thank you Jeff for truly making our daughter's wedding memorial.

Candice Minard · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful.

Jeff was amazing. He spent so much time with us. We so appreciated everything he did for us. We love our photos. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Roger/theresa Calderon · Married on 10/28/2018

Fun and great personality! Loved him!

Very reliable, great communicator, no worries about the photographer being set up and ready . Great ideas about unusual poses. Jeff was a sheer delight to work with and hope to see him in the future on a personal basis. Thanks for the great job, Jeff.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lynn Denise-Lutey · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent photos and service!!! My dream wedding was captured—all the important moments were there! Thank you so much for the fantastic shots, and for getting them to us so fast. I highly recommend your service!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amie · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved getting my family pictures taken by Jeff and Annette. They made sure we were all comfortable and had fun the entire time we were taking pictures. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Joshua · Married on 10/20/2017

I would recommend Dayjalite Photography to any of my friends and family. They were professional, easy to communicate with and the price is great for what you get. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Janelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Dayjalite photography were amazing! My fiancé and I were beyond thrilled with the amount of effort Jeff and his wife provided us before, during and after our photo shoot. Awesome team to work with!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding day

Jeff was FUN AND AWESOME!!! He took great pictures of us and was very patient with us and the wedding group.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/23/2017

What an amazing family! i couldn't have asked for better people to capture my special day. I don't know how to tank you guys I would recommend them for any and every event!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nina · Married on 05/28/2017

DayjaLite did an awesome job at our baby shower! Caught all the special moments and fun (=

Sent on 07/08/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2017

Jeff & Annette, were absolutely amazing! We were so happy with our pictures. They were so professional and they made the experience a lot of fun. I would highly recommend DayjaLite!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Angela · Married on 05/11/2017

What a wonderful experience! I could not be happier with the service we received and the amazing photos! Couldn't have made a better choice of photographers! They captured every memory imaginable of our wedding. We are so grateful! We were referred by Colorado Belle and thank goodness for their referral! I was actually a little nervous when booking because their pricing is so affordable but I learned that although the pricing is fantastic, so is the quality they produce and attention they provide.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Delia · Married on 04/19/2017

Mr. Jeff and staff

Outstanding performance we have used this team several times and nothing but 100% satisfaction from all the members of the Dayjalite team. Thank you all for the outstanding service.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/02/2017

Jeff was fantastic and a total lifesaver. Our original photographer (military) had a last minute assignment change and couldn't make it. Jeff and his lovely wife were available to photograph our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were an absolute joy to work with and they did a phenomenal job of capturing all the moments. It took us a while to finally review the photos and request the ones we wanted for editing (over a year) and Jeff didn't hesitate to edit those for us. We are so thankful DayjaLite was there for us to save our special day in photo memories forever.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Dina · event on: 03/02/2017

Jeff was extremely accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. If you want great quality images, you can absolutely trust this professional to photograph the real you:)

Sent on 03/16/2017

Vickie · Married on 12/05/2016

Jeff & Annette were the most amazing people. Full of fun ideas. We felt comfortable with them right from the beginning which makes the experience amazing. We don't normally like pictures of ourself but they did an amazing job. Definitely recommend them. Jeff & Annette you rock. Thank you

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jim · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I just got married and we felt like we had won the lottery with Jeff and Annette!!!! They are absolutely amazing to work with, they made us feel like a million bucks! The way they stepped up to help move things along from announcing us at the reception to prompting my best lady to give her speech we could not have asked for anything better because they are the BEST! Jeff and Annette know their craft and it shows and we can't even thank them enough for all they did for us!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016