DayjaLite Photo Productions Reviews

DayjaLite Photo Productions 6
DayjaLite Photo Productions 7

Candice Minard · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful.

Jeff was amazing. He spent so much time with us. We so appreciated everything he did for us. We love our photos. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Roger/theresa Calderon · Married on 10/28/2018

Fun and great personality! Loved him!

Very reliable, great communicator, no worries about the photographer being set up and ready . Great ideas about unusual poses. Jeff was a sheer delight to work with and hope to see him in the future on a personal basis. Thanks for the great job, Jeff.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lynn Denise-Lutey · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent photos and service!!! My dream wedding was captured—all the important moments were there! Thank you so much for the fantastic shots, and for getting them to us so fast. I highly recommend your service!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    DayjaLite Photo Productions 13
    DayjaLite Photo Productions 14
    DayjaLite Photo Productions 15

Amie · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved getting my family pictures taken by Jeff and Annette. They made sure we were all comfortable and had fun the entire time we were taking pictures. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Joshua · Married on 10/20/2017

I would recommend Dayjalite Photography to any of my friends and family. They were professional, easy to communicate with and the price is great for what you get. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Janelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Dayjalite photography were amazing! My fiancé and I were beyond thrilled with the amount of effort Jeff and his wife provided us before, during and after our photo shoot. Awesome team to work with!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding day

Jeff was FUN AND AWESOME!!! He took great pictures of us and was very patient with us and the wedding group.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/23/2017

What an amazing family! i couldn't have asked for better people to capture my special day. I don't know how to tank you guys I would recommend them for any and every event!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nina · Married on 05/28/2017

DayjaLite did an awesome job at our baby shower! Caught all the special moments and fun (=

Sent on 07/08/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2017

Jeff & Annette, were absolutely amazing! We were so happy with our pictures. They were so professional and they made the experience a lot of fun. I would highly recommend DayjaLite!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Angela · Married on 05/11/2017

What a wonderful experience! I could not be happier with the service we received and the amazing photos! Couldn't have made a better choice of photographers! They captured every memory imaginable of our wedding. We are so grateful! We were referred by Colorado Belle and thank goodness for their referral! I was actually a little nervous when booking because their pricing is so affordable but I learned that although the pricing is fantastic, so is the quality they produce and attention they provide.

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/02/2017

Jeff was fantastic and a total lifesaver. Our original photographer (military) had a last minute assignment change and couldn't make it. Jeff and his lovely wife were available to photograph our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were an absolute joy to work with and they did a phenomenal job of capturing all the moments. It took us a while to finally review the photos and request the ones we wanted for editing (over a year) and Jeff didn't hesitate to edit those for us. We are so thankful DayjaLite was there for us to save our special day in photo memories forever.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Dina · event on 03/02/2017

Jeff was extremely accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. If you want great quality images, you can absolutely trust this professional to photograph the real you:)

Sent on 03/16/2017

Vickie · Married on 12/05/2016

Jeff & Annette were the most amazing people. Full of fun ideas. We felt comfortable with them right from the beginning which makes the experience amazing. We don't normally like pictures of ourself but they did an amazing job. Definitely recommend them. Jeff & Annette you rock. Thank you

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jim · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I just got married and we felt like we had won the lottery with Jeff and Annette!!!! They are absolutely amazing to work with, they made us feel like a million bucks! The way they stepped up to help move things along from announcing us at the reception to prompting my best lady to give her speech we could not have asked for anything better because they are the BEST! Jeff and Annette know their craft and it shows and we can't even thank them enough for all they did for us!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2016

DayjaLite Photo Productions gave me exactly what I asked for... perfect memories of one of the most important days in my & my now husband's life. Our engagement & wedding pictures came out so perfect & beautiful.
    Jeff and Annette are an amazing pair. Working with them was so easy.. they are so much fun and I love how creative they are. Their professionalism gave me the leisure of having one less thing to worry about... their work completely exceeded my expectations.
    I will never be able to thank DayjaLite Productions enough for capturing our day so beautifully.

Sent on 01/01/2017
  • Adriane

Adriane · Married on 10/21/2016

Being a bride alone can be very stressful and planning a destination wedding over the phone and through emails can quickly become a disaster! DayjaLite photo Production was awesome. They were very professional, easy to convey my ideas to, and simply ensured that I was happy on my special day.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Debra · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeff and his team made us feel like family. Can't even begin to describe how wonderful they were. Just made it so easy, fun, just genuine good people. They made our day that much more memorable and made us feel like stars of the day. Just got our pictures and WOW!! So beyond words on how wonderful they all turned out. Would definitely recommend any time or place. Even in the event of Joerays wardrobe malfunction, Jeff was on it and saved the day. Thank you all so very much
    Debra and Joeray Wood. 10/15/2016

Sent on 11/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2016

Amazing photographer that captures the moment just as he would for family!! He pictures have the ability to let you step back in time and remember that moment as if if just happened.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Teresa · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeff was so awesome, my husband hates having his picture taken, Jeff made us both so comfortable and we had a great time. All of our guests raved about our awesome photographer. He was so much fun and his work is amazing. When we received our pictures we were in awe of the moments he captured. I highly recommend using this company to capture your wedding photos. They are professional, and whimsical all at the same time. Love love love them

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff and his wife were so helpful! This was my first shoot and they were so creative in coaching me and helping me fine tune my posing. Great quality photography!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2016

IF YOU ARE IN VEGAS FOR YOUR WEDDING, REUNION, OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION PLEASE CONTACT JEFF!
    I was married at the Texas Station in Las Vegas and Jeff's photography was apart of the promotional pack. I assumed that because of the price that I would receive decent/fair service. BOY WAS I WRONG! The team was amazing from the time that I called Jeff before the wedding (which was about 3 months ahead) up until the time I received the photos. Jeff even mailed (to Georgia) the digital copy of my images and they were phenomenal! Thank you so much Jeff for allowing me to relive my big day over again whenever I view your timeless images! My husband and I will return to Vegas soon and I look forward to working with you again! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    -Jessica Booker

Sent on 09/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2015

Jeff with Jeff Lite Photography was wonderful! From the beginning to end I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was professional, had great ideas & we felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Tammie · Married on 10/10/2015

Jeff captured very beautiful pictures of our wedding day, Very friendly and wonderful service.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Richelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeff was amazing from the moment I contacted him until he delivered our photos. He was very accommodating and answered any questions I had along the way. His experience in photography shows. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an experienced and friendly photographer who will deliver quality photos.

Sent on 11/21/2015