Day 7 Photography Reviews

Day 7 Photography 5
Day 7 Photography 6
Day 7 Photography 7

Lillian · Married on 12/03/2011

I got married about 3 months ago. I randomly came across an ad they had on Yelp while I was looking up photographers for our wedding.

Sean and Linhao were surprisingly professional and talented, given how young they are. But don't let their age fool you. They were calm and professional throughout the whole time, made me and my husband feel at ease, especially when we had no professional wedding coordinator, and we don't have time to do any real research on wedding photography. We just gave them very little directions and they ran with it but also respected the style that we wanted as well. They respected our budget needs, our tight schedule, and never pushed us to do anything we were uncomfortable with.

When we saw our photos, within basically a couple of weeks which is an unbelievable turnaround according to my other married friends, we were thoroughly impressed. I'm so glad I caught them early on when we were able to get such a good deal for our package! But they are definitely worth it. They sent us our photo album within a month I think, and it is definitely something we are pleased with. I'm confident that they will really take off in this business, and I hope they will! I will definitely recommend them, 100%.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Kathy · Married on 11/13/2011

We did a fun trash-the-dress session with these awesome photographers, and they provided excellent and prompt service coupled with lots of creative moments. I appreciate how laid-back and flexible both Sean and Linhao were. They made being photographed very easy. We treasure the images and consider most of them better than our actual wedding photos done by another photographer!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Catherine · Married on 03/12/2011

Day 7 photography was AWESOME!!! I hired them to do family photos for my future in laws and immediately turned around and hired them for my wedding! Aside from being a great deal they had great service, a fantastic turn around time, and did an awesome job. You could tell they put a lot of thought and care into every image. We got tons of compliments!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Debbie · Married on 10/09/2004

We took family pictures with Sean and he was great! He managed to get wonderful pictures of my very active and not-aways-cooperative kids, and was very patient with us when we had to abruptly get up and chase after them. His pictures turned out really nicely with some great suggestions for poses or positioning. We appreciated his flexibility, patience and creativity throughout the session.

Sent on 11/25/2012

katie · Married on 01/04/2014

Sean did such an amazing job with our engagement session and wedding - from the initial meeting where he really took the time to hear our story to the wedding day, Sean captured every important detail of our journey beautifully. For our engagement session, Sean traveled to meet us in Santa Monica, LA and took many photos of us on the Santa Monica Pier. For the wedding, Sean traveled down to Houston, TX and was timely, thoughtful, and polite. We are so happy with our photos and with the service Sean provided. He and his assistant photographer were able to coordinate a large number of family members and a big wedding party and the results (both posed and candid shots) are artistic, clever and sweet.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Swee · Married on 01/03/2013

Sean was very flexible in accommodating our schedule. He took time to make us feel comfortable before and during the shoot. We're happy to recommend him to others.

Sent on 01/10/2013

It was great working with Sean. He was flexible and went out of his way to make this happen for us. This was for a family session and there were two families with small children and the grand parents. Sean made everyone enjoy the session. We were all very relaxed and just enjoyed the photo shoot as Sean worked with all of our requests. We also loved the professional visions he brought. All the photos came out great, and that was super hard with so many people involved!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Ching · Married on 05/13/2012

Great wedding, engagement and potrait photographer with innovative personal shooting style! Like it!

Sent on 05/29/2012

3.0

I LOVE how the photographs turned out! Sean was very professional and intentional at making us feel comfortable. I was nervous my smile would look forced but the photos looked very natural. The photographs are so vibrant and I love the variety of shots Sean got. Amazing services! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/07/2012