Davis Stable Weddings Reviews

8 Reviews for Davis Stable Weddings

• MaryBeth

Marybeth S. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Photographer's point of view

I have photographed two weddings here at the manor. This is a lovely place to have your wedding/reception. Rick & his wife do a lovely job setting up the venue & accommodating your wishes.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Davis Stable Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mary Beth , hope you will photograph more weddings here,You do a great job, We strive to have every wedding to be a 5 star review , Thanks Rick
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Great Experience!

From beginning to end, the owners of this beautiful place (Rick and Karen) were sooo great! I seeked them during covid April/May time and they were so accommodating. We rented the mansion area and they have this brides suite and grooms suite. They never gave us an issue for anything, literally! Rick was do responsive to any questions I had which wasn't much but I always got a same day response. I am Mexican and with our parties we like our own good qnd we love to drink. When I was looking for venues, everyone else required caterers and their own alcohol packages which with hispanics can be costly. They allowed us to bring our own food and alcohol, which saved us A LOT of money! All my guests loved the location and view as did my husband and I. We also rented the horse for pictures which was a nice little additive to theme of our wedding. Karen was so helpful in helping us set-up the day before and the day of the wedding. I didn't need really need to decorate which again saved me A LOT of money! I can go on and on about this place, so all that's left to say for now is thank you Rick and Karen!! We definitely recommend this place, it is sooo worth it!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing venue

Davis Stables is the most beautiful place I could have ever expected. We feel lucky to have found it. The Mansion was the most amazing backdrop we could have imagined for our wedding photos. Rick and Karen were extremely flexible and helpful. We were able to make affordable payments for the venue costs. They were proactive and helped us transfer inside when the rain started during the reception. Davis Stables is beautiful, affordable, and has 2 options for venues on their large property. We definitely recommend Davis Stables for any rustic/barn or southern chic style weddings.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding 3/7/2020

Amazing people to work with. They let us tour the venue and didn't pressure us. We got in the day before to decorate and Rick and his wife Karen made sure everything was clean and neat. The day went off without a problem.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie G. · Married on 12/21/2019

Christmas Wedding

We just had a wedding there last night, and had to change all of our setup and plans due to the weather. Rick and Karen were amazing! They got tables set up inside and helped moved the whole event from outside under the gorgeous lights, to inside. We made a dance floor space in the foyer. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and Rick and Karen made the whole experience wonderful and stress free. If you are looking for a venue that offers charm, sophistication and ease of mind, this is it. The place is perfect and comes with so much charm and character.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Davis Stable Weddings's reply:

Thanks Natalie , we are here to please The rain messed up our original plans.The weather man let us down .But we had a plan b that worked.Glad you are happy and thanks for the nice review! Rick

Jennifer F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Fall Wedding

I couldnt have been happier with how my wedding at Davis Stables went. Karen was wonderful to work with. They were gone on the day of the wedding, but their son and assistant were AMAZING. They were extremely helpful while setting up/decorating. The arbor, where we got married, was decorated beautifully before I even got there. The grounds offered so many options for photography. The house was perfect for what I needed. Would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and affordable place to have their wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding ever!!

Davis Stable was the perfect place for our wedding. Karen and Rick were amazing and went out of the way to make sure everything was just right. They truly went above and beyond! We got so many compliments about the ceremony and how beautiful it was. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ashley F. · Married on 08/08/2017

Perfect wedding venue

This place is the perfect spot to have your dream wedding! The facilities are absolutely stunning and so many beautiful places to take pictures. Rick is also a licensed officiant and is very professional and does all he can to make your special day a dream come true! If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 11/08/2018