Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties Reviews

3 | Concord, NH

3 Reviews for Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2012

Laura from Davina Dawn Sewing Specialites was wonderful! She was kind, accommodating, warm, and funny and a wonderful seamstress! Laura did a perfect job altering my dress, and made a bustle map that was easy to understand for my bridesmaids!!! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 07/04/2012

I think I said this before but in case I havent I will now. Our youngest daughter got married this past April and she wanted her dad to wear his blues, since it appeared that his old uniform from 28 years ago had "shrunk" we had to purchase a new one just for the wedding. The uniform besides sewing patches, rank, braids etc also needed to be altered. I do not know how my husband found Laura, but it was the best thing that happened in our lives as she fitted him we talked and laughed and shared about our kids as moms often do, in the mean time she did an awesome job with his uniform he looked as handsome as the day I met him and also fell in love with Laura and found a new friend. So if you need what Laura provides I encourage you to go to her, you get what you pay for, believe me I know I had already had one of my dresses altered by someone else who was cheaper (this was before we found Laura) and they ruined my dress. So from now own only Laura will do. Also several people to include my husband stepped on our daughters dress at the wedding and Laura did a wonderful job of sewing the lace back on securely. Go see Laura she is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2011

Laura from Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties is amazing. She truly did magic on my wedding dress. I decided to refashion my mother's dress from the 70's, and Laura recreated it better than it had looked in my head! We took off a lot of fabric in the back and lace in the front. She then took all of the original lace and redesigned it to fit down the V in the back of my dress. Not only did it look gorgeous, but it fit me to a T. I wouldn't trust anyone else with alterations now. Once you've had the best, you don't want anything else!

Sent on 08/25/2011