11 Reviews for David Volkmann Photography

Digital Files (3)
11 David Volkmann Photography Reviews

Thanks again for providing a first class service Dave and team! With one of the biggest days of our lives and such a huge action packed wedding day, we were afraid we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade from our memories. However, you’ve truly captured the essence of our day and provided us with so many wonderful images. You went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful for your quality service. Pamela & Nick Lupoli

Profile Picture Team, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you David for the great photos for our wedding. My husband and I got married in October in Nahant and David was very professional and willing to do anything and everything to capture the great moments of our wedding day. The photos are absolutely beautiful. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We met David through a mutual friend and were impressed with his work from the beginning based on his online profile. His professionalism, creative ideas and calming demeanor were so helpful throughout the planning process and the big day. His pictures are beautiful and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User4591740, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David was absolutely amazing. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but he was able to work with us and get wonderful photos! He really does a wonderful job of making sure the timeline for the day works well, taking into consideration the kind of pictures you would like and is great at keeping everything on track. We got all the pictures we could have wanted and were able to get to the reception with time to get my dress bustled and even had a drink and some hors d'oeuvres allowing us to get some time to breathe before the reception. The photos really captured the joy that we felt on the most important day of our lives. We couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you David!

Profile Picture User4718835, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Thank you so much David for all the wonderful photos of our special day! I didn't have to worry at all and I was so relaxed. He was flexible and was there until we needed him! The best! Thank you!

Profile Picture User6274129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David is a fun, yet highly professional photographer who captured every beautiful moment of our Wedding Day (and a lovely engagement session to boot!). He was very accommodating, easy to schedule and meet with, and made sure he got both the traditional shots, and some more interesting and creative ones. He even attempted some drone photography, seeing that the vineyard we were married in offered picturesque arial views. He was with us from the very beginning of the day, all the way through our last dance and some starlit photos. The day was flawless, and David played a big role in that. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We hired David for our wedding very last minute as our photographer canceled right before my wedding and I honestly believe it was all ment to be. David is a professional outgoing amazing person to work with. As we all know your wedding. Day your a nervous wreck but he just has something about him to change your mood and get you to do the silliest and greatest things so he can capture it on camera. His pictures always come out so breathtaking. His pricing is so reasonable for the amazing work that he always delivers to you in such a quick fashion. He will do anything and beyond to make you look back on those wedding pictures of you and totally feel and relive that very special day! From that moment forward when I found him I would not to see anyone else for pictures! Very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David is amazing!!! So easy and friendly to work with, very easy to communicate with, and super easy going. Our photos are incredible, both our engagement and wedding photos. He goes out of his way to get unique and stunning shots to make breathtaking photos that we will treasure for years to come.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave was unbelievable through out my entire wedding planning process and was even more incredible the day of my wedding. It was very hot, my flower were delivered early and pretty much died before the church. I had two young girls in my party that needless to say did not want to take any pictures. He was the calming voice that day, he took care of everything above and beyond what he needed to. He was on time, professional and extremely patient!! My photos came out absolutely breath taking. He was more than a " Photographer" He was a friend. I highly recommend David Volkmann Photography, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture sandra, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a small, non-traditional wedding planned but I still wanted a professional photographer. Working with David was wonderful - he was professional and flexible, putting together a package of wedding and family photos that was perfect for us. The photos themselves were amazing and captured the very best moments of the day. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend David Volkmann Photography!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave, our photographer was fantastic. He took the time to take photos that really captured us as a couple and a family. He was very friendly and laid back. He has a wonderful sense of humor and over all carried himself very professionally. We received out photos and CD back in a timely manner and he is reasonably priced compared to other photographers we looked at.

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews