David Sutta Photography Reviews

David Sutta Photography 1
David Sutta Photography 2
David Sutta Photography 3

Christine · event on 01/03/2015

David and his team did the photography, as well as a video montage, for my son's bar mitzvah. He was referred to me by a trusted friend, and I was amazed by his talent, creativity and professionalism. In my profession, I interact with many creative services agencies, so I am familiar with high-quality work and attention to detail. In working with David Sutta, I was incredibly impressed with his creative eye, flexibility and commitment to listening to the client's needs. He was a pleasure to work with, and immediately connected with my 13-year-old son to get the most incredible photos -- before the bar mitzvah (for a family album) and during the event itself. He really gets some interesting angles and unique perspectives, and he also has a keen eye for shooting environmental details (scene-setting photos) in addition to the people shots. The photos are fantastic! He also did a great job on the "montage" -- something that no one had seen before. We heard rave reviews from our guests -- and many of our guests have been to a lot of bar/bat mitzvahs. We also did the "photo booth" with David's team, and it was a fun and creative addition to the party. I would definitely work with David and his team again, and I highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Clara · Married on 12/26/2014

My name is Clara Delgado, recently married to a wonderful man in Dec 26/ 2014. David and his wife are not only amazing people but are professional and hard working. Their work is flawless, impecable, and they translate their passion into the work they perform. David works with an incredible ease and is open to suggestions. I highly recommend him for your wedding whoever is reading this review, I can guarantee that you will not be dissapointed. If you are looking for high quality pictures, that are truly an art, a canvas, then he is the one you should call. He made my wedding very special and I couldnt be happier with the services provided. He also provided the photobooth which was a hit for our wedding, he provides the props (hats, masks, etc) and everyone enjoyed it the whole night. The pictures come out printed and they are sent to facebook and mailed to your phone. Please LOOK NO FURTHER, CALL HIM NOW, your wedding will truly be unforgettable!Thank you David and company for all the dedication and hard work.

Sent on 12/27/2014

David Sutta and his team are an excellent choice for photography and film! The quality, professionalism, and overall care and concern coming from David is top notch.

Quality - The pictures are absolutely incredible. David and his team have an eye for poses and scenes that make great pictures. They know where the emotion is, and they go and find it. I can read the expressions on my family members' faces and know exactly what they were thinking. I can't wait to see the film!

Professionalism - From the start, David was the epitome of professional. He was quick with the emails and return calls. His answers to my many questions were clear and honest. During the wedding, he was a pro not only at managing pictures but managing people. Who knew he would be the one to keep us on schedule before the wedding. He was flexible with my requests, and patient with family members taking cell phone pictures while he was trying to do his job.

Care - David takes time to get to know his clients, as you can see from his website. He is a journalist by trade and enjoys telling your story.

Tips about photography for future clients:
    1. Tell your photographer who are the very close friends and family that you want photographed (aside from the formals).
    2. During the reception, suggest that the photographer take table pictures even if the bride and groom are unavailable because you are dancing or speaking to someone.
    3. This has little to do with photography, but if you think you may have a hard time falling asleep the night before the wedding because you are so excited, bring a Tylenol PM just in case.
    4. Put someone in charge of holding your bouquet and touch-up lipstick for after-ceremony pictures.
    5. If you are doing a "closing song," pay your photographer to stay the extra hour until the end.
    6. Get a wedding film!

Sent on 02/02/2015

The strongest recommendation I have for David is the most difficult to share. You have to see it for yourself. Having David photograph my wedding was simply fantastic. The best decision I could have ever made. His patience, talent, eye for beauty and ability to capture the most exquisite images is out of the world. I was very pleased with his hard work and team of photographers that made me and my husband and all my guests feel so special. I have nothing but excellent praise to David Sutta and his great team of photographers. They are wonderfully talent and remarkable at what they do.
    Thank You.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Abby · Married on 10/25/2014

David and his team were able to capture our wedding exactly how we had discussed. He also used his own creativity and skill to capture moments when there was a lack of direction and suggestions from myself. He even had a slideshow going of photos from the ceremony already going at the reception that all my guests loved and commented on.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

David completely blew me away with his level of professionalism and his honesty from day 1. He presented himself in a very personable and genuine manner. He exceeded all of my expectations in terms of value and in the quality and beauty of the images he captured of our wedding. He was always on time or early, answered emails promptly, was very organized, and provided above and beyond excellent service for a very reasonable price. One thing that really set David apart from other photographers I have worked with in the past is that he provided me with ALL of my images (both engagement and wedding) and did so in a matter of just a couple weeks! I was 100% satisfied and would absolutely recommend David to everyone!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Debra · Married on 09/20/2014

David Sutta best photographer in South Florida

Sent on 10/02/2014

randi · Married on 09/20/2014

Living in NY, we did not meet David and team until the day of our wedding. We spoke numerous times before the wedding and David always put my mind at ease. He came with a whole team the day of and they were all amazing. We got day of highlight images the next day and the rest a few days later. Our favorite part was receiving the wedding trailer a few weeks later. The day was such a haze to us and David captured it so perfectly. We have friends from NY who want to fly David out t o capture their special day after seeing our video!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kourtney · Married on 08/09/2014

Thank you David for being very patient and professional during our wedding. Also the extremely quick turnaround for the pictures was appreciated. Overall we had a great experience from the engagement shoot to the wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/03/2014

I got to work with David this past summer. I have nothing but good things to say about my whole experience working with David Sutta Photography. I had to plan my wedding from afar and didn't meet David until all of the paperwork was signed. In talking with him over the phone I just knew he was exactly what I would need on my wedding day. And I was right! I hate having my picture taken and having a camera in my face. To be honest I forgot the cameras were there. And the photos he took were absolutely amazing. I look at them almost every day. He sent them to us right after we got back from our honeymoon! We also had David make our wedding video for us. I know most people want to skip it and don't think it's a worthwhile investment. I can tell you that I don't regret my decision at all. The video he sent to us IS something I want to watch regularly (and my family and friends do too). He is so personable and friendly. I told him I wish I had another big event coming up that he could take pictures of. In other words, look no further. My husband and I couldn't be happier with everything that David and his staff did for us. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Lesley · Married on 07/19/2014

David and his team were so much fun and a pleasure to work with! So happy with our pictures and video, thank you David!!! :)

Sent on 11/19/2014

Christina · Married on 06/13/2014

Stop looking at any other photographer, David Sutta and his team are your choice! Out of any vendor, we are the most happy with David. First, his artistic view is amazing. He uses the coolest technology, the best equipment, and he's constantly pushing his company to advance and grow in those areas. He and his team are just fantastic to work with. They have so much respect for your wedding day and making sure to get every possible moment. While we were eating our meal (for about 15 min. lol) we were able to view some of the pictures he had taken earlier that day and I was freaking out at how amazing they were. We went out to Ft. Lauderdale Beach and took some great pics before the downpour came. You could tell he and his crew truly cared. They were patient with our giant (no listening) families. My dad was in the hospital a week before the wedding, and we thought we might have to have the ceremony at the hospital. I called David, and without hesitation, he said he'd be there to take pictures.
    David was flexible, understanding and overall he's a wonderful person. Our pictures were amazing and we can't wait to see our video. He truly cares about his clients. You're taking a lot of pictures on your wedding day, you need to feel comfortable and get along with your photographer. We enjoyed taking pictures with David and his crew. They were funny, and just so nice. They trudged through rain and puddles, and they even fought through traffic for us. They get a sense of who you are in order to make your pictures conform to your taste and style. I also think my husband had a little man crush on David, so your husbands will feel comfortable working with him (I know pictures can be awkward for some men). Hire David and stop looking!

Sent on 07/20/2014

David and his team were incredible. They had an action plan to cover our very long day of events, and made sure to get all the crucial footage and more. Our guests loved the drone videography as well, and it made for some really wonderful scenes in the final video. In addition, David helped us get a photo/video booth for the reception, and our guests absolutely loved that too. As for the actual video, David's editor got it out to us right away and was so helpful with some changes we requested. Everyone on his team, from the videographers who ran around getting shots and interviews in 95 degree weather to the editor that knew exactly what we wanted, were complete professionals. Even the photo booth operator was great. As for David himself, all I can say is he knows how to execute perfection in the middle of wedding chaos. He was on site making sure he got the best footage himself, and his team worked so seamlessly that you sometimes even forgot there was a camera there. He really is an amazing talent with an eye for what footage will look great, and also a wonderful person with incredible patience. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Our friends and family all say our video is the best wedding video they've ever seen, and half of them work in the entertainment industry. We can't thank David and his team enough for doing such a fantastic job covering such a significant day in our lives.

Sent on 11/21/2014

David Sutta photography was the best photographer we could have asked for. David is professional and does amazing work. I will definitely be using David Sutta for all my photography needs

Sent on 05/18/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2014

I can't say enough good things about David. He and his assistants were extremely professional, on-time, refreshingly creative, and fun! I think the photography was one of the best aspects of our wedding. I really appreciate that I didn't have to work or stress at all for the photography. David took care of everything- directing us when necessary and capturing nice candid moments as well. Also, the pictures were delivered very quickly and in an easy-to-view format. I highly recommend him as a photographer!

Sent on 11/20/2014

David Sutta's talent and professionalism is superior. Our photos came out amazing. He really captured every moment and made everyone look their best. We had quite an extensive list of must-have shots/angles and he accomplished every single one of them. I had interviewed a few well-known Miami photographers and neither of them gave you all the pictures like Sutta. Sutta's contract is refreshingly crystal-clear and to-the-point. He's very responsive via phone or email. On our wedding day, David showed up early and stayed on schedule. His leadership skills, energy, confidence and relaxed/nice demeanor make everyone comfortable. You can trust that, with David Sutta, every detail of your wedding will be covered. David Sutta will bring your princess-wedding to life.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2014

Absolutely amazing! Phenomenal photography and professionalism. David is organized and attentive. Truly an amazing person to work with who provides wonderful results. He also has a video crew that are just as spectacular!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2014

David is absolutely amazing! He is so talented and our pictures came back quickly and amazingly! His whole team was a pleasure to work with. They were so organized and efficient. We can't thank him enough!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Denise & Andrew · Married on 12/21/2013

David and his team were incredible. Very professional, always in the right place at the right time, friendly, and flexible. He's also a pro at keeping things on-track and on-time - which was a huge help as I didn't have a day-of wedding planner. I would recommend them to anyone, not only for weddings, but any life event where you want the most beautiful moments captured.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Leo and Susana · Married on 12/14/2013

David Sutta Photography made our day extra special. Very professional and courteous. The pictures they took were breathtaking. They captured every moment of our special day. Very creative and artistic. I highly recommend David Sutta Photography for your wedding, engagement or any special event. The Quality and Value are top notch. David was very detailed and organized and very easy work with.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Ana · Married on 09/06/2013

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! From the first meeting with David we knew he was the one for us. He was ALWAYS available for any question or concern we had. So willing to provide us with options (We had no clue what we were doing! LOL) The pictures came out beautiful!!!! And not only that, he was the ONLY photographer that had a 2 week turnaround! That's unheard of for weddings. We also opted for the video. So glad we did! It was so professionally made! We looked like movie stars! I think we may have just found our go to photographer for years to come! Do yourself a favor and go with David, you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 11/20/2013

David and his team captured every little detail and moment that I couldn't of even thought of. From our engagement shoot where we stepped out of the box and got on a yacht and took amazing pictures on the water. To my wedding day and wedding video. I couldnt of imagined such gorgeous pictures and such a great team. If you need the perfect photographer and video and photobooth!! then David is the way to go.
    Me and my fiance are forever grateful for the memories he captured.

Sent on 07/26/2013

David is everything everyone wants in a photographer. He is calm, funny, professional and most importantly, a great photographer. And the turn around time is unheard of. . . Our wedding was on 3/29 and we already got our photos. I wouldn't go with anyone other than David. I can't begin to tell you how great it is to relive the day through the pictures. Even throughout the event, David uploaded the pictures on his iPad so that everyone can see a preview of the pictures. The day goes by so fast that you forget details, so you want someone who is going to be there to help you remember the details later. And that's going to be through your photographs so you only want to go with the best. The best is David Sutta! I'm pretty sure we have found our family photographer to capture all of our milestones!

Sent on 04/13/2013

David Sutta photography was wonderful and I would use him again a MILLION times! He is attentive, calming, and the perfect photographer for a wedding day. And of course, on top of that, he takes breathtaking photos. We were extremely pleased with the entire process, from our first planning meeting to the final picture he framed for us.

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • Yolanda

Yolanda · Married on 03/09/2013

David Sutta was creative, professional, and awesome! He captured our wedding perfectly.

Sent on 04/27/2013