David Ice Elegant Harp Music Reviews

16 | Glendale, AZ

16 Reviews for David Ice Elegant Harp Music

Catherine · Married on 12/29/2018

Magical and Romantic Ambiance

Mr. David Ice did an outstanding job playing the harp at our wedding. We had originally booked another harpist, but she broke her hand two weeks before our wedding. Thankfully she contacted David, and he stepped up to the plate! This was quite a challenge because we had specifically requested several atypical songs like the Navy's "Anchors Aweigh" (ours was a military wedding) and Toto's "Africa." Further, David's repertoire contains contemporary music arranged for the harp in addition to more traditional pieces.

Fast forward to our big day. David... played... marvelously. Despite the near freezing temperatures, his performance was perfect. So many guests mentioned to us later how much they enjoyed his music. David is the consummate professional, and it was a real blessing to have his music part of our special day. We enthusiastically recommend David to anyone who is considering hiring a harpist, wedding or otherwise. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Merlene · Married on 06/24/2017

I recently had my wedding at Villa Siena Gilbert Arizona 6/30/17 David ice was my harpist. His music was exceptional. The harp music being played as the guests arrived as well as during the ceremony provided an exceptional elegant touch to my wedding. David plays his music with his heart and feelings. He is very professional and his music was enjoyed by my friends and family during my special day.
    Thank you David Ice for adding that special touch to my wedding day.
    J Barton Peoria AZ

Sent on 07/05/2017

Anthony · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want a beautiful and unique way to walk down the aisle you can't go wrong with a harpist. We chose a harp just because while picking out the details of our wedding. Couldn't have been a more pleasant surprise. What begun as tongue in cheek wound up being fantastic! David was extremely accommodating and was the penultimate professional. I told him all I wanted was to hear Canon in D as she walked down the aisle, he had free reign over everything else. Boy did he nail it! He deserves more than 5 stars, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/23/2016

KEVIN · Married on 08/06/2016

David performed for our mother on her 80th Birthday at a private Club House, on Aug 6th 2016 .
    Not only was he Awesome in his playing a variety of Music, he also talked to all of us and shared with us a his passion for playing the and his back ground.
    David made the birthday event very nice for our Mother.. Thank You so much David for coming at a last minutes notice and thank you for an amazing evening Sharing your Harp.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/12/2014

Everyone absolutely LOVED David's performance at our ceremony. With so many things going on, I totally failed to meet with him before hand and ended up asking him to play the songs he thought would best fit the day. He did, and it was breathtaking. I only got to hear him as I was walking up the aisle and then back down, but everyone at the reception came to me to tell me how unique and beautiful it was to have him there. Thank you David!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Mike & Judy · Married on 04/26/2014

David Ice provided the "WOW" factor to our wedding. He was professional, helpful, and knew just what music would make the moment perfect. David arrived early and made sure we could have the music just as we wanted it, as well as provided great ideas that were just right. He came and set up, talked with guests that had questions and was very polite. So many of our guests asked us about his services the rest of the day, and were quite impressed with his unique ability. Thank you David for making our day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Judy · Married on 04/26/2014

If we could give David 10 stars we would! Everyone one was so impressed with the music. We would highly highly recommend David! Thank you David

Sent on 06/05/2014

Dana · Married on 05/20/2012

Very responsive, great music suggestions, wonderful to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2011

David Ice harpist added such an elegance to my wedding. As guests came in they heard the soft beautiful music that we chose and it was just the right touch to my wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Kim · Married on 03/25/2011

David did an amazing job at our wedding. He even learned a new piece that we requested and was really creative at building out our music list for the event. He was on time, incredibly responsive, and just plain easy to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2011
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/13/2010

David is a wonderful player and made our wedding ceremony so special!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Erin · Married on 05/08/2010

David was very easy to work with, and the music was beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2009

One of my favorite parts of my ceremony was David's music. He played Fields of Gold as I walked down the aisle and Cannon in D for the bridal party. We had so many people say it was so nice to have the harp instead of the traditional recording. We loved David's music, and I promise you will be amazed at the quality of his service. The harp was a very romantic addition to our ceremony and with David's abilities you honestly cant go wrong. Thank you David, you were amazing.

Sent on 02/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2009

Would recommend again and again. He did a GREAT job!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Joelle · Married on 06/05/2011

It is expensive to get a harpist for your wedding but if you are going to get one, David Ice is the best of the best. Honestly, I didn't hear much of my ceremony music the day of because I was nervous and so tuned in to my husband. But after watching the wedding video I could see what a wonderful job David did. He worked closely with my husband and me to give us some non-traditional ceremony music and even worked with me separately on a piece for my bridal entrance to surprise my husband with. Thank you so much David!

Sent on 06/07/2011

David Ice Elegant Harp Music's reply:

You are so welcome, Joelle. I was so thrilled that your special processional music synced up literally to the beat! And your ceremony was so beautiful, your original vows so heartfelt, that I literally cried watching you two. Congratulations on a wonderful ceremony, and I'm tickled pink the processional music came off without a hitch! And the music from the film UP was the perfect capper for a recessional!
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day! I will always remember it! David Ice

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010