43 Reviews for CCC Catering

Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)

4.7

CCC Catering did a great job for our wedding in June 2018. Our biggest concern was making sure we could book a tasting before our event, which they did do though it required some negotiation. We're very happy they could accomodate this request as we made several changes to the menu after we tried the food. The quality of their service and the food they provided was absolutely stellar! We received MANY compliments about how delicious the food was, and there were no problems throughout our reception or after. Everything was really great and I'd highly recommend CCC Catering for anyone looking for affordable and delicious food for their event. They are awesome!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian

Thank you to all the crew for everything. My guest can stop talking about the Italian Chicken and Beef Tips !!! Absolutely awesome !!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/16/17, 1 Review
4.7

Davan did a wonderful job catering for our wedding. He was extremely professional and put our minds at ease. He even came through during a last-minute linens emergency the morning of our wedding. We were missing some linens we ordered from another vendor, and Davan provided us with what we needed. He is dependable and reliable. The staff who served at our event were very nice and provided excellent service. The food tasted great. I would highly recommend Davan!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I absolutely love Davan. He and his team are friendly and extremely efficient. It makes it really easy to choose CCC Catering over and over again, and I can't wait to be able to refer him to my clients!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Let me first say, I just love these guys. My Coordinator Sue was amazing and working with the crew on putting my wedding day together was super easy even if I was a bridzilla and last minute on everything. Thanks to them for giving me such a perfect day!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan was a joy to work with! He was professional, accommodating, flexible, and has a great sense of humor! The quality of the food and presentation were superior. I was doing the planning for our event (a rehearsal dinner for 90) from Colorado. I wasn't sure if Davan and CCC Catering would meet my high expectations. They exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him! Sue was our coordinator and was just as amazing. Food was great as well.

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Omg I am speeches on all of it , the staff the food and all around was fantastic! I couldn't ask for better. What a great job all of them did to pull off such a awesome wedding my wife and I are truly thankful.

Profile Picture Brad, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My daughter's wedding was 8/6/16 at Commonwealth. The staff was really friendly and were genuinely happy to help in any way, and the food was SOOO delicious! I wish I could make chicken that tasted like that. :) Thank you so much for a wonderful event!

Profile Picture Janis, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan was amazing!! From the first conversation with him in October 2015, he has made me feel at ease. He was always available to answer all my hundreds of questions, ( sorry Davan, this was my first daughter to get married) he never made me feel like I was bothering him or his staff. The quality of the food was beyond anything our wedding guests could have imagined. How they kept 206 meals hot, fresh and delicious in 88 degree weather was beyond my comprehension.!!! My work friends raved about the food for days after the wedding. Such great choices for an excellent price. The servers were professional, friendly, and quick. The bride and groom was so impressed how the servers gave them personal service. Making sure their plates were cleared and their beverage were filled at all times.
I would highly recommend this catering company. For a large wedding to a small get together, Davan's Catering is a 5 star business. I would not change or improve anything about my entire experience with CCC catering!!!
Thank You Davan.

Profile Picture User7041192, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a barn wedding out near Jackson, and we were worried about how to get all of the food there for our 200+ guests for a reasonable cost. We could not have found a better caterer!! Davan and his staff were incredible! Davan was always helpful when we had questions during the planning process, as well. The food was delicious and everything turned out better than we could have hoped! I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian

Davan and his crew were top notch! From the first time we meet with him he not only went over all the food info but also just general wedding advice. They were on top of all communication leading up to the day of the event. I never once had to worry about set up or would the food be there.

His staff on the day of the wedding was fantastic. They handled everything for us. They even went as far as to make sure my entire bridal party was taken care of upon arrival and had snacks ready for us.

Food quality was amazing no complaints what so ever.

Profile Picture Trevor, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were excellent, Food was GREAT.
I would highly recommend to everyone. Lots of food for the price. Very helpful and professional.
Thank you for helping make our wedding day the most memorable day!

Profile Picture Trinette, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan and his staff were amazing! I can't say enough how they were so great to work with. Brandy was so awesome, along with her team, I couldn't have done it without her. The food was excellent. All of our guests said the food was wonderful. Thank you again Daven and staff! You made our daughters wedding reception more enjoyable and very relaxing.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American

Davan and his crew was great to work with! He made it easy to plan our wedding from afar and worked to get us in for tastings in the limited time we were able to be in town. He was super flexible with our menu and timing and everyone was always super pleasant! I'd recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Vegetarian, American, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

I cannot express the love I have for Davan's food! Everything is always spectacular and delicious!! His waitstaff that served at our wedding was very professional and polite.

Profile Picture User5499230, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, American

Davan was personable, friendly, and provided excellent service! My guests are still raving about our food!

Profile Picture User5098747, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Davan is super easy-going and very helpful in helping you decide what to choose for you wedding. His staff on the day of the wedding were also super helpful and made sure we were doing well with food and drinks at the head table. Our guests said the food was great and we thought so too!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Davan, Sue and staff were the best! Right from the beginning they made us feel comfortable and confident with our choice. Davan was willing to accommodate our special requests(hot chocolate bar) without hesitation and the food and service was amazing! Many guests commented on how delicious the food was. We could not be happier with our choice. Would recommend to everyone! Thanks so much for sharing and contributing to our special day!

-Jenny and Brody

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There is so much that we can say about the quality of service that we received from Davan and his team. It was truly phenomenal.

From the get-go, Davan was professional, yet very conversational/friendly/down-to-earth with an intent to provide us an exceptional dining experience, while removing a great deal of stress from the wedding planning. As time progressed, he never ceased to keep in touch to let us know of anything noteworthy, along with taking time to ask how we were doing, and if there was anything he could do (catering related) to help us out.

We never had the opportunity to meet Davan in person before the wedding, but on the day of, we were treated as the best of friends. His focus was clearly bent on making sure we were taken care of, that we were eating our food (one can forget to eat in the rush of a wedding day), that we were enjoying our food, and that we did not stress about anything food related. He, along with his team, were friendly, professional, and courteous all throughout the reception.

And the food! Simply put, it was all delicious. With all of the excitement in the air, we could still savor each bite. Davan knows what he's doing, and he does it well.

If you're looking for a caterer that focuses on you, while providing a truly exceptional dining experience, Davan is the guy to call.

Joshua and Caris Cloyd
December 29, 2014

Profile Picture Joshua, 12/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would recommend Davans Catering to everyone and anyone! The food was delicious! The staff was professional, curtious and went above and beyond my expectations! My guest raved about the food and staff all night! I am still getting phone calls telling me how wonderful the food and staff were. Davan listened to my woos and stress of planning the wedding and kept reassuring me everything would turn out great, and it turned out perfect. Davan and his staff are not only caterers that prepare and serve the best food I've had at an event but give you themselves as friends!!!! Thank You!!!!

Profile Picture User4511215, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

What can I say from start to finish chef Davan helped in everything we did. He made it so easy for us as well as such special care he took in evey detail. Thank you Davan and your crew.

Profile Picture Maddison, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan was an awesome choice for catering. He was very helpful from the beginning of planning and to the end of our wedding. He does his best to take all the stress off of the bride and groom that is within his power. He was very tentative and responsive to our requests. Davan is also fun and hilarious to do business with.

Profile Picture User4456422, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Davan, and all of your catering team,

Mere words will never suffice for your OUTSTANDING service to us for Kyle
and Chelsea's wedding reception!
We are simply in awe of how well you do your work, and it's obvious to us
that, for you, it's no work at all! When you
love what you do, you never 'work' a day in your life!

Every part of the meal, the site, the staff, the set up, and all the pre
and post work to make this all come together was simply
amazing! Your patience, constant 'can do' attitude, the self-less giving
and willingness to make everything work for us is a great
tribute to your character and it's evident in the final outcome. Many
others claim to have all this as a trademark of who they are;
you all live it! It's been said that a person's character is revealed in
the 'heat of the moment'. Since this is true, we truly love your
true colors! Never flustered or bothered, always giving (including
LEFTOVERS!!!) and never taking advantage, ever helpful
(like finding me a spoon; yes, even those little things) in making people
feel at home and at ease.

Also, your bartender told me this is reception was one of the best she
has ever been to. She didn't have to tell me that as the FOB
(Father of the Bride); she WANTED me to know. Our part in it was very
small; YOUR PART was the chief reason!

I can only hope that our other two daughters will get married in Jackson
so that we WILL hire you again for those parties!!!

We pray continual blessings on you and on all you do!!

Gratefully and Sincerely,

Barney & Michelle Johnson

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Davan went above and beyond my expectations. He always kept in contact to make sure things were going smoothly. The food was amazing and for the right price I'm still
Getting compliments from my guests about the food. I couldn't have found a better service and the presentation of the food and his team was outstanding! Thank you Davan's Fine Catering for making my wedding day go as smooth as possible!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews