Dasha Murashka Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Dasha Murashka

• Alex

Alex · Married on 09/14/2019

We were both laughing and crying while looking at the photos!

Dasha, the photos are amazing!! I remember, when we first met, I wanted you to show our feelings through the photos, as you do it in your other works. But when you’re looking at someone else’s photos - they are just beautiful pictures, and when you see yours - this is just wow! They bring you back to that day! Our feelings, our familie's emotions - it’s all there, it’s so cool, like living it all over again! We were both laughing and crying while looking at the photos! Thank you so much! We were really lucky to meet you!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Dasha Murashka's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for these kind words! It was a pure joy to work with you guys! I can not be happier that you love the photos and hope that the wedding album will be one of the heirlooms in your family!

Jemma B. · Married on 08/13/2019

The best photographer we could have wished for!

Dasha, what can I say? You are truly amazing. Our photos are beyond anything I could have ever hoped and wished for. I was frightened I would not like even one picture of me and because of you, there’s too many to choose from. Throughout the full process, you put us both at ease. I will always be truly grateful to you and feel so lucky that we found you. I cannot recommend enough. [❤]

Sent on 10/09/2020

Natella L. · Married on 06/15/2018

Best Photographer We’ve Ever Had

We've had our first love story photoshoot with her this spring. Both of us were so shy and new to this, but Dasha not only made us feel comfortable but also be ourselves! All the posing and picture ideas, we didn't have to worry about. And finally, the pictures came out amazing! We were so happy with the photoshoot process and the photos that we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer.
    Dasha was with us from early morning till almost midnight and we couldn't be happier! I even felt like she was one of my bridesmaids and closest friends, always helping around and making me feel less nervous! We just got our wedding pictures a few days back and we just wanted to share them all at once! We're very happy with our choice!!
    Thank You Dasha for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Dasha Murashka's reply:

It was such a joy for me to work with you both! Thank you for 2 amazing days and for the kind words!!!

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

Dear Dasha, thank you from the bottom of my heart! We are so happy that you spent this day with us! You’ve managed to feel our mood, our excitement, our awe and gentleness, and most importantly - you’ve managed to show it all on the photos. They are so beautiful, every single picture is brilliant!

Sent on 01/09/2021