Dary Marie: Beauty Designer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• JOANNA
    Joanna A. Married on 06/18/2021

Everything was Perfect...the attention to detail amazing!

Dary and her assistant were amazing! Since first contact up to the wedding day she was nothing but amazing! Very prompt in responding, all inclusive including coming to us! Pricing was reasonable and services were perfect! We got married mid June in the very hot humid heat by El Yunque and my hair and makeup did not seem to notice! Everything stayed intact throughout the day/night into the following day! Thank you ladies for the attention to detail and making my day that more special ❤
    Carolyne Married on 06/10/2021

¡Superaron nuestras expectativas!

Desde un principio Dary me ofreció un servicio al cliente excelente. El día del evento, Dary y Neyli llegaron puntual con todo su equipo y el trato fue muy amable y atentas a lo que deseabamos. Ambos peinado y maquillaje de todas quedaron espectaculares y sobrepasaron nuestras expectativas. ¡Recomendadas 100%!
    Silbia Married on 05/07/2021

Un servicio de Excelencia

Sumamente feliz y agradecida por el gran servicio brindado e incluso por su carisma.
    Nada mejor que sentirme perfecta en el día de tu boda.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Married on 02/19/2019

Excellent hair and makeup services!

She was very responsive to my questions, and very professional. My hair and makeup looked beautiful and held up (almost) all night, which is quite an accomplishment given my hair type! I would definitely recommend her!
  • Leah
    Leah C. Married on 01/04/2019

Gorgeous hair and makeup for my day

I did my trial hair and makeup as well as wedding day with Dary Marie. She is a gem! She has great energy, is really knowledgeable about hair and makeup. She listened to what I wanted, and I am really grateful because I LOVED my hair and makeup. I felt like me, but an elevated version. it was so lovely to work with her. She was very professional and responsive from day 1 up until my wedding day. Don't hesitate!
  • Coral
    Coral L. Married on 12/28/2018

Best MUA and Stylist there is.

I first contacted Dary after hearing and reading terrible reviews of the person I originally hired for the job. She was so sweet, my wedding was in the middle of her Christmas break and she came back from her vacation to help me and my bridesmaids that day. I looked and felt stunning, and so did my bridesmaids.

Furthermore, for my trial appointment, a week before the wedding I commented in passing that I wasn't at all happy with the highlights my current (or former at the time of this review) had done weeks prior to the wedding. She worked her magic and on my wedding day I was rocking the perfect ash highlights anyone could ask for. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Eres la major Dary!
    Estrella Married on 12/23/2018
    Tras que es EXCELENTE, es amable, hace que tu experiencia sea mejor, te calma los nervios y hasta nos reímos un montón! El maquillaje me duró toda la noche, quedó simplemente hermoso. De seguro para mi próxima actividad, corro para donde ella a ojos cerrados. Hizo que me viera perfecta.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2018

Spectacular

Thank you Dary for making me feel beautiful! From communicating with me while I live in Miami to the trial to my wedding day, everything was great.
  • Jenira
    Jenira Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing person, amazing experience. Felt like a princess on my big day.

What can I say about this amazing person that is Dary, it’s hard to put into words how amazing she is. She is the best in her field. Her talents are breathtaking, and she was more then a makeup artist that day, she was a friend to keep me calm during my big day. She was able to make me feel like a princess while at the same time make me laugh, crack jokes with me and become my unofficial bridesmaid. Her talents in hair and makeup are beyond amazing. My whole bridal group looked amazing, each time a girl was finished with their makeup we just had to scream “she’s a woman!” Because we were just so amazed at how great we looked! We kept getting compliments throughout the night, and all of our hair and makeup lasted ALL NIGHT after a lot of dancing. My biggest regret is not meeting Dary sooner. Dary girl I just want to say again, thank you for everything you do, thank you for being the amazing person you are and thank you to being a friend to 5 crazy girls and a crazy bride.
    Thank you for being a friend on such an important day, and thank you for making me feel beautiful. SHE’S A WOMAN!
    Micely O. Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent❤❤❤

I love it!!!!🙃🙃
    Im in love with my makeup forever🙃🙃
    Kara Married on 09/08/2018
    This women made me feel like a goddess! The wedding party looked stunning and everyone was very happy with the service. Thank you for your patience and dedication to making us look and feel like queens on the big day!
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 08/31/2018
    I hired Dary Marie’s hair and makeup services for my wedding at La Concha resort on 8/31/18. I was able to travel to Puerto Rico in March for my trial and was so happy with how seamless the whole process was. Dary Marie also did my mom and sister’s hair and makeup; they were so pleased. She is so professional and has the ability to create a good environment on what could be a stressful day. I’d recommend her services 100%! Gracias Dary!
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda R. Married on 07/14/2018

Movie Star

Dary Marie Hair & Makeup Professional was born to brushes & colors, to beauty enhancement! She grasped my daughter to sheer perfection. And she was warm, and kind, and so mesmerizing to watch while the strokes caressed until your face came through radiant and posh! We looked and felt like movie stars! Thank you Dary Marie, you won the Oscar with us!
    Natalia Married on 07/14/2018
    Dary is an artist!!! Very talented and professional. Loved her work and personality. She kept me calm and looked at every detail. I am so happy that I chose her as my makeup and hair artist. Everybody at my wedding asked me who did my make up because they loved how it looked and it stayed all night, same with my hair. Also, she did my moms and maid of honor H & M and they are super happy with Dary services. Thank you so much Dary, you are super talented! will definitely use your services again.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/25/2018
    She was AMAZING!!!! I’m not a makeup fan and I don’t like to much because I love natural look and she made it! She made me feel super confident and comfortable w myself even more I am because I looked very natural but gorgeous! My husband was amazed by the difference and he loveeeddd it! She was really nice and attentive all the time! I just loved it! Thank u thank u thank u! U made me really happy!
    Renee Married on 05/12/2018
    Dary made all the mom's and our officiant look absolutely stunning!!! The original plan was for her to do the hair and makeup on everyone including myself and bridal party but she injured her hand shortly before my destination wedding. Which made me have to scatter to look for another hair and makeup artist, but it all worked out! The mothers loved her and we're happy and that's what matters. She was extremely fair in pricing and her communication was great. I would highly recommend her!
    Samar Married on 05/11/2018
    Due to the hurricanes my wedding date and location changed and she made sure to keep me on for it. Through the power outages and all the distress in Puerto Rico, she still responded whenever she could. I couldn’t have been happier with her work, my mom and sister looked stunning. As for myself I just gave her a rough outline of what I wanted, and she immediately got on the same page and made me look better than in my life. Everyone in the room was so comfortable with her, we laughed the entire way. If you want quality work and service wrapped into one, Dary is your girl. My hair and makeup lasted all night, and she made me feel so beautiful. Don’t look elsewhere, you won’t be disappointed.
    Michele Married on 04/28/2018
    Dary, me siento muy afortunada de haber encontrado a alguien tan profesional y talentosa para confiarle algo tan importante como mi maquillaje y peinado y los de mis damas. No solamente te doy gracias por un look tan maravilloso si no también por haber creado una experiencia tan agradable.
    100% recomiendo los servicios de Dary!

Coral Married on 04/14/2018
    Dary, I cannot thank you enough!! You are absolutely wonderful. Your ability to take a style and customize your skills to each member in my wedding party by listening and interpreting what each person wanted in a few words was outstanding. I really enjoyed watching you work with not only my hair and makeup, but everyone else's as well. You were able to create art with different types of hair and skin tones in such little time, yet still being very efficient. I will recommend you to everyone. Your reliability and professionalism is amazing. Thank you again for making me and my ladies feel like a princess on my special day. xoxo
  • JanissC.
    Janesse Married on 04/13/2018
    What can I even say? Dary was more than my hair and makeup stylist that day. She became my unofficial bridesmaid keeping me calm, reminding me of small details I needed to take care off, and making me laugh. She was amazing, and I am so glad I had her there that day. The hair and makeup was stunning, and lasted all night. At the beginning I was concerned that my hair wasn’t going to last all night in the humid weather of Hacienda Siesta Alegre. She reassured me that it was going to be fine and she was right, even the morning after the hair was still looking fabulous. Thank you so much Dary, you are insanely talented and an amazing human being!
    Loribel Married on 03/22/2018
    She truly is AMAZING and great person!!!
  • Y
    Yazmine Married on 03/16/2018
    My experience with Dary was the best I could ask for. After going through the worst nightmare 2 weeks before my wedding day thanks to an unprofessional makeup artist that I won’t mention because it’s not worth it. Dary came to save my day. With her schedule super busy she made the time for me. I could not be more grateful with her. On my wedding day I felt so at peace while she was doing my hair and makeup. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. I looked perfect. My curls lasted the weekend. My makeup was perfect all night even with all the dancing I did. I highly recommend her. She is sweet, understanding and she will do exactly what you want and make it even better. My wedding day was perfect thanks to her. God bless you Dary. ❤️
    Tiffany Married on 09/10/2017
    DARY!!!!!!!!! was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I was blessed to have worked with her!. She was attentive, responsive, creative, and professional. I absolutely loved my hair and make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also did hair and make up for my bridal party and we were all stunned at what an amazing job she did. She was well worth the cost, which by the way is affordable.

She comes HIghly RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DARY!
    Noemi Married on 09/03/2017
    Incredible, impecable work. Dary has incredible ideas and made sure my wedding look was flawless. Her fun, bubbly personality put me at ease. She knows bridal makeup and will ensure you are satisfied.
    Colleen Married on 08/23/2017
    Dary is great! Very personable and professional! She does greatttt work and her hair skills are one of the best! She came to me and she even came a day before her own wedding! Congratulations to the beautiful bride and thanks for making me the best bride I could be!