Dary Marie: Beauty Designer

San Juan, PR View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dary Marie: Beauty Designer. Bridal hair & makeup specialist, beauty salon owner. Based out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our Dary Marie has a 14-year career with vast knowledge & experience in the beauty, wedding, fashion, and film industries.

Our passion, is to make our brides dream come true and being part of their wedding journey. Our commitment, is to embrace our brides beauty with our art in a very special manner. Here is why, we ensure unique and flawless results by paying attention to every detail and listening to their needs at all times.

Reliability; 5 star reviewed artist and awarded for 4 years in a row by the WW Couples Choice Award. Great communication. Excellent product brands for your hair and makeup. Relaxed experience. Up-to date on trends and education. Those are ones of many treats we ensure to satisfy all of our brides needs!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elizabeth H. Married on 07/02/2022

Highly recommend

Dary was awesome. I didn’t even realize how Instagram famous she was until after I signed my contract. She was easy to work with and quick to respond to all of my messages. I had a destination wedding and it was easy to coordinate with her. Her apprentice and she were fabulous. I was so impressed with how great she was at color matching and making the skin full coverage yet light and Dewey, even on older skin. I told her my vision for hair and makeup and she far exceeded it all. I was nervous to look too glammed up but she nailed it. Hair and makeup lasted all night long.
  • Anita
    Anita R. Married on 05/05/2022

Exactly what I wanted

Dary is such a sweet person! I originally only had me, 2 moms and 3 bridesmaids getting H&M done and about 2 months before the wedding I added another 2 family members last minute and she was so understanding and accepting of it! Her and her assistant did all of the girls H&M exactly how we wanted it! We all felt so so beautiful on the day of the wedding all thanks to Dary and her team!

Dary Marie: Beauty Designer's reply:

Anita thank you for your trust! I had so much fun meeting all of you, congrats on your new journey!🤍
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Carlos Caraballo Photography Carlos Caraballo Photography Wedding Photographers

She make our work look more STUNNING with her work 100% Recommended ;)

Glam by Elisa MUA Glam by Elisa MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say? SHE IS MY FAVORITE HAIR DESIGNER IN PUERTO RICO ? love her work and her professionalism!

Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Dary Marie has been to me a treasure found in 2016! Love her work, her personality and how Gorgeous my clients walk down the aisle. Dary Marie, Beauty guaranteed!

Freelancer San Juan, PR, 00907
Location of (Dary Marie: Beauty Designer)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding