Dart Collective Reviews

Dart Collective 4
Dart Collective 5

Jenna Doting · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Highly recommend!

We hired Dart DJ for our wedding in September after hearing great things about them. They did not disappoint! We had The Strings perform for our ceremony and the cocktail hour. The were so skillful and really made our ceremony special. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on their wide repertoire of current songs. We then hired DJ Jonny for the reception. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night thanks to his rockin playlist. He curated the perfect performance that fit our personalities and kept everyone having fun. We cannot say enough great things about Dart DJ and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a great time. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • O

Oliver Shaw · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Amazing Service

The #1 comment at our wedding was how great the music was. Dart were attentive and amazing. We would highly recommend them and only them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan R · Getting married on 08/11/2020

Easily the best money we've ever spent

We hired Dart for our wedding - string trio for cocktail hour and Dj for dinner and dancing and I think it was the best part of the night. We have pretty specific tastes in music and they provided the uncheesiest most danciest best party I've ever been to. The only time the dance floor was empty was when the cake was being cut and even then it was a difficult decision. A friend hired Dart for their wedding in the spring and I honestly can't wait.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Hester · Getting married on 07/11/2020

We love dart!

We hired DART for our wedding in Austin TX and they were Amazing. Santi and DJ Cassie went above and beyond for our day and everyone was raving about the music. It was the best dance party. Santi was always extremely accommodating when we had and questions and concerns and even came out to the venue to do a walk through with us.

Santi and Cassie were dancing the night away with us and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Dart Collective 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Derek Henry · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The best money you'll spend!

I cannot stress how happy we were with the outcome! Dart (and our DJ Kyle) were absolutely amazing.

The music map allowed us to have the killer vibe transition seamlessly as the night progressed!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Connor

Connor Valentine · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Stop looking for a DJ and hire these guys

Seriously rad team. They were in contact every step of the way leading up to the event. Very responsive to all our messages. My wife and I got nothing but great reviews about the music at our wedding! I would hire them again no doubt in my mind.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina Caspelich · Married on 11/05/2019

Wedding Dance Party

RIDICULOUSLY good! I will never throw another event unless the music comes from Dart Collective. Not only was the team super helpful and available to answer all questions leading up to my wedding but they had some amazing song recommendations that totally made the day. The dance floor was on fire the entire night with a dance off even erupting. So often, there's no dancing at weddings but if you want to show your guests a good time, choose Dart!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ's really make the party! Trust Dart Collective!

Dart Collective handled the music throughout our entire wedding throughout many locations in an estate. Completely seamless and amazing vibe. They kept the party going, they were very professional, and really kept a funky vibe for us! We can't recommend them enough. The DJ is a VERY important piece of your wedding, don't even question it, book them for your wedding asap! :)

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Negar

Negar Saddigh · Married on 10/27/2019

The Coolest.

I had a major challenge ahead of me in wedding planning...  My husband was quite firm on one thing: NO DJ!  He imagined that all wedding DJs were the same; awkward and hammy.  I was on a mission to prove we could have a great DJ that would play the music we love and be collaborative and cool in the process.  It took a while, but I found them!  The DART Collective.  As soon as I spoke with Jesse, my mind was at ease.  Everything fell into place. They have an awesome feature, a Music Map, where you can share your musical taste and select specific songs for milestone moments on your wedding day.  It was so easy working with the guys at DART. They were communicative throughout the process and I had no qualms when the big day arrived - I knew we were in great hands!The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT!  The guests enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed our own wedding. I'm so happy that we found DART - they were the best fit for us and would recommend them to anyone looking for awesome, down to earth and downright cool DJs!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Jorie

Jorie Aldrich · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless & Unforgettable

DART was fantastic! They made our wedding a true party -- a tough feat for a large Indian-American fusion wedding group consisting of rowdy 30-somethings, a handful of children, and conservative adults in their 60s and 70s. We were super happy that DART was able to cater to our aesthetic for the evening, and was able to find a diverse sound for our wedding. They kept the stress low and the dance floor packed! They ensured the music was perfect and the mic wasn't overused. DART was also able to create a personalized soundtrack for each phase of our ceremony and reception with specific requests, which made the whole evening flow smoothly. They did such a good job crafting songs for every stage of the wedding and avoided the typical wedding cliches. DART is guaranteed to keep guests dancing for hours! There was something for everyone and we loved everything that was played. We ended the night exhilarated, sweating, and so happy. A+ job

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Laura

Laura Cirrintano · Married on 10/19/2019

BEST DJ EVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiring a DJ when I just moved to the area with no recommendations was nerve wrecking because reception music is so important!!! Dart Collective & our DJ Ian are absolute PERFECTION!!!!! We had the absolute best time! Our music was incredible and suited all guests. It honestly couldn't have been more perfect. Guests were on the dance floor the entire night. I got the chance to talk with Ian for a bit and what a kind gentleman! I am so so so happy to have hired this company. They're worth every single penny!

Dart Collective 7
    Sent on 12/03/2019

Katelyn Merritt · Married on 10/12/2019

Funky, fun, oh so fine!

Solid music and dance party were absolute priorities for our wedding and we were SOOO happy we went with Dart Collective. They are absolute professionals-- totally reliable, creative, fun, and talented. They were easy to communicate and arrange all logistics and they just nailed the execution. I would higly recommend to anyone!!! A favourite detail of mine was when the DJ came to check in with me on the dance floor to make sure that I wanted more Beyonce. And of course, I did ;)

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2019

Dart Collective is wonderful! Highly recommend

Dart Collective DJ'ed our wedding and reception at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown on 10/12/2019. They were phenomenal - knew just how to keep the dance floor going and blend between disco and modern music. They were wonderful MCs for the evening as well, helping to guide us through each transition and the speeches. One of the best pieces of working with Dart Collective was the music map they had us fill in before the wedding, where we filled in the songs that were do not plays, as well as specific requests, last song of the night, and other important songs to play. They really understood the vibe and made it happen, and we appreciated the extra attention to detail and planning in advance. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Adam Klein · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfectly threaded the needle of Daft Punk, Queen & Taylor Swift

Dart Collective's thoughtful and hands-on approach to planning the music for our wedding resulted in the perfect evening. DJ Dent perfectly threaded the needle of Daft Punk, Queen & Taylor Swift. Between making recommendations on processional, recessional & first dance songs as well as recommending a roaming saxophone player on the dancefloor, we felt completely taken care of by the Dart Collective team. We had such a blast and would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND all of our friends & family to use Dart Collective for their future events!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Yee · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ service

We used Dart for our wedding this fall and everything about it was a great decision. We didn't want to go through and vet individual DJs and wanted to just be able to show up and have a party on the dance floor. From the get go, everyone was super professional, covered every detail, and everything about the service they provided was perfect. The dance floor was packed the whole night, and everyone had a great time. They did their thing with very little guidance from us and it was classy, fun and I would choose them again every single time.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Angelie

Angelie Kahmann · Married on 09/21/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

We are so glad that we chose Dart Collective to DJ our wedding in Santa Barbara! Our guests have been raving about the music ever since :) Jesse and his team were amazing from the start. We knew that music would be one of the most important aspects of our day, setting the tone from beginning to end- We chose to have a DJ accompanied by a sax player for 2 hours and it was the perfect combo to lead us into the dance party of our dreams!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kyle Michas · Married on 09/14/2019

Reviews don't lie

We hired Dart Collective for our wedding last month and I can say unequivocally that the hype is legit. These guys are absolute pros: so organized, so knowledgable, and it's clear that they love bring good at what they do. Special shoutout to Santiago for the great project management in the months/weeks leading up to the event, and to our dj Russ for striking the exact tone we wanted, from pre-ceremony photos until the last song. If music really, really matters to you, I can't recommend Dart enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Lola

Lola & Pete Yen · Married on 08/31/2019

Dart = lit dance floor

If you hire Dart, you can check music off your list, and then rest easy because your job is done. You will never have to worry about the quality of your music and the level of hype on your dance floor. My fiancé and I were irrationally worried that no one would dance and we couldn't have been more wrong. Dart works with you to create a music profile around your likes (and dislikes) and curates an evening of music that is tuned to you exactly. I don't know how they do it--but we along with all of our guests had an incredible time. All the other reviews are repeating what I would say--people couldn't believe how great the DJ was, they danced so hard and had an incredible time. Thank you to our DJ Michael!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick F McIntyre · Married on 08/30/2019

Eleven out of ten!!!

We had never hired a DJ for anything before, and so were taking a leap of faith when we hired Dart Collective for our wedding. Throwing a wedding can obviously be terrifying on multiple levels, and hiring a DJ is one in a long string of critical decisions that must be made based on relatively little information. Therefore trust me, dear reader, when I tell you this outfit is a literal dream to work with. Not a single problem presented itself, planning was seamless, and the execution was flawless. We told them we preferred to begin the evening with Motown and soul classics, progressing through to more contemporary r&b and hip hop as the evening wore on. They nailed it. Every song was perfect, multiple guests mentioned how great they were. We can’t wait to hire them again for just a regular ol’ party so we can really relax and enjoy the vibe. They were great.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Boyd · Married on 08/24/2019

Half Moons are THE BEST!

You do not have to look any further - The Half Moons are hands down the best wedding band.

I cannot tell you how many of our guests have reached out since the wedding to say that the Half Moons were not only one of the best wedding bands they've ever heard, but also just one of the best bands - period. Everyone was blown away by the talent (including many of our friends who are musicians as well). We had the best night of our lives and the band was a major part of all the fun that was had - it wouldn't have been the same party without it.

Throughout the planning process, we greatly appreciated how professional and organized Dart was. Truly one of the best and easiest parts of the planning process.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Music Team to work with! Double Thumbs up!

Dart collective was a FANTASTIC choice for our wedding. We are so happy we went with them. We booked both a live musician for the ceremony/cocktail hour and a DJ for the dance party and both were phenomenal! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night and everyone said it was some of the best dance jams ever, our DJ, Ian, did a great job of keeping the dance floor energy very high. The rest of the team was great to work with in terms of planning and logistics and song selections. They were on top of it and totally helpful and accommodating with all of our requests. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Sean

Sean Brennan · Married on 08/11/2019

Stu Was Great And Our Guests Loved The Party!!

My wife and I hired them for our wedding and not only did they throw a kick ass dance party that many of our guests referenced for its quality, but the whole process leading up to the event was painless and they were very adaptive to our musical desires and last second revisions. As I was leaving the venue after the reception was over, Stu pulled up to the front of the building and told me how much fun he had at our wedding. This extra touch made me feel very happy! Jesse Kivel followed up with us after the wedding to find out how we enjoyed our experience, which was a nice touch. She also said that they were going to send my wife and I a little extra special something to commemorate the event, and though we have yet to receive this gift, I'm sure it will be amazing as was our experience with Dart Collective. Do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Hanson · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome dj, amazing music

We found Dart through our wedding planner (who was also amazing) and we fell in love with their vibe. They're super friendly, helpful and they really understand music. They're not your typical wedding DJ and we loved that. They get music and happen to play weddings! Planning the music with them was so easy. They really listened to our wants and exceeded our needs the day of. Not to mention, the DJ (Dent) was super cool and laid back. His set-up had a great vintage feel to it and his booth didn't feel overwhelming and it didn't take over the wedding space. In fact, I didn't see him during the ceremony. We had several compliments on the music and most of our guests stayed late dancing the night away. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Shannon S. · Married on 08/03/2019

Dart made our wedding a blast!

Dart is simply the BEST. For my wedding, everything was seamless! We had some very specific/ important things to note, and they did all of them perfectly! Some songs had to be cut or modified to match timing for entrances etc, and it was done so well that no one would ever have noticed! Also, for our first dance we started with a slow song and then upon a signal (a wink) they switched the music to an upbeat song. This could have gone very wrong and created a potentially awkward situation, but they were spot on! From the ceremony and dinner, to the dance floor-- had the perfect vibe and definitely kept the night fun and flowing. Literally every song I was like, "I LOVE this one!!!" and raced to the dance floor! Thanks Jesse and Chris!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Eric Zenner · Married on 07/27/2019

The perfect hip wedding DJ!

Dart Collective was the absolute perfect DJ for our Northern CA wedding. The DJ, Michael, perfectly nailed our eclectic style and, to our request, stayed away from the wedding cliches. We also booked two horn players who accompanied the DJ during the dance hour. They brought the funk and kept the dance floor crowded all night. We received a TON of compliments on both the DJ and the horns. Can’t recommend this group enough for those wanting a hip, talented DJ!

Sent on 08/04/2019