Darsys Makeup and Hair Reviews

66 | Miami, FL

66 Reviews for Darsys Makeup and Hair

66 Darsys Makeup and Hair Reviews

Karla · Getting married on 02/23/2019

I am extremely pleased with the service, professionalism and charisma of the ladies that assisted me today with my balayage. Thank you to Yanara, hairstylist, and Milagros/Giselle, helpers, for your patience, care and treatment on this hair. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Darsys Makeup and Hair 1

Aylema · Married on 10/05/2018

Darsys thanks so much again for the beautiful makeup on my wedding day!  I truly felt like a princess!
    Darsys and her team exceeded not only my expectations but my bridesmaids and my mother's! Everyone looked absolutely stunning!
    She is a super talented professional who is very friendly and accommodating. I was so impressed with her work on my wedding day. She created exactly the look we were each looking for - dramatic yet elegant and classy. I love how my make-up looks in all the pictures,
    I highly recommend her for any upcoming event you may have!
    absolutely phenomenal! From our first meeting, I told that all I wanted was to make my husband say "Wow" when he saw me coming down the aisle. She did that and more. His first words to me were, "You look so beautiful".

I feel that Darsy truly made my wedding! She set the tone for the day, and made me feel exactly like ALL brides should feel on their wedding day--like a princess! Thank You!!! You are beyond wonderful!!

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so glad we booked Darsys' team for our wedding! Darsys and her two assistants were able to do hair and makeup for 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 flower girls, and the bride! Everyone was happy with their look and even though we had to start at 8 am, it lasted all night! These girls are talented, punctual, and easy to work with. We would definitely book them again!

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Last month, Darsys and her team came out for my wedding and did an amazing job on myself and my bridal team. We had a big 10+ bridal party and Darsys and her team made sure everyone was done on time even with last minute add on’s! Everyone warned me that I should do a trial run for my hair and makeup before the wedding but I had full trust after following her Instagram account.

Neris · Married on 04/08/2018

I absolutely loveeeeeeeee Darsys work, it is not the first time I had makeup done by Darsy and I was not expecting anything less for my big day. Darsy and Margarita were so creative and effective with the little time they had to put makeup and hair for 6 girls including me (the bride). I would highly recommend Darsy and her team for your big day!! and or any other event because they are truly the best when it comes to weddings!!!! She made me feel the prettiest princess in the world. She gave me the most confidence to walk down the isle to marry the love of my life.

Darsys Makeup and Hair 2
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 3
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 4
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 5
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 6
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2017

I used Darsys for my bridal hair and make up and I'm so happy I did! Her and her team were very sweet through out the entire process from the trial to the wedding day. The morning of the wedding she was on time and quickly got everyone ready. I loved my wedding look and I felt BEAUTIFUL. My make up stayed all night even though we never left the dance floor. I highly recommend Darsys.

Darsys Makeup and Hair 7
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 8

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

wow!!!! There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Darsys and her team are! They literally make you look photoshopped in real life and the makeup photographs like a dream!

I myself have a passion for makeup if you were to see my collection you might think its what I do for a living but its honestly just fun to me. Therefore, when it came to finding a makeup artist for my big day I was very critical of all my trials along the way. I have a good idea for what products are good which are not if they are being cleanly and if they're being sloppy or not and Darsys was the ONLY person who I loved and trusted from the moment of my trial.

I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself) and I contracted her almost 2 years before my wedding date for both hair and makeup. She will not disappoint they work amazing under pressure and with large parties. i was worried that we would run out of time to do all the hair and makeup for such a big group but they managed to get it done and done right!

I got an endless amounts of compliments on how I looked that night my makeup lasted the whole night and I have extremely oily skin as do many of my bridesmaids and there was no smudging or caking of makeup over time. The photographer continuously complimented on how the makeup was photographing.

Darsys is so sweet she makes sure that you are pleased and feeling flawless on your special day or any day that you decide to use her amazing skills. She is genuinely talented at what she does and I will forever use them for any event that I may need to do my hair and makeup.

Claudia · Married on 10/21/2017

YOU NEED HER IN YOUR WEDDING! Darsys is the best in the business. From the moment I contacted her she was very responsive, we did a trial where she listened to what I liked and what my vision for my wedding was and she made it come true. The day of the wedding she arrived early, set up quickly, and got straight to work. Everyone has complimented me on my makeup and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride. She can do it all from natural to glam.

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Darsys y su equipo son más mejores sin duda. Son súper profesionales, puntuales y muy agradables. Muchas gracias por dejarnos bellas a todas en el día de mi boda

Dianelys · Married on 10/08/2017

My experience with Darsys was unique. She is the best, thank you so much, she make my dream como true to be beatiful on my big day.

LAYDA · Married on 09/30/2017

Darsys and her hair team were exceptional!!! I can't thank them enough for making all my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in law and myself look stunning! I highly recommend her services. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thank you so much for having us !!! Loved working with you ❤️

Diana · Married on 09/29/2017

Darsys was very professional and her work was exceptional! I was one happy bride! Thank you very much for such great work! I would recommend her to anyone, Darsys is sweet and loves what she does. My makeup was on point and lashes looked amazing!

Darsys Makeup and Hair 9

Maydolis · Married on 07/22/2017

Darsy is amazing at what she does as well as her team. Shes very sweet, very kind and understanding. I will def be using her again in the future.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much !! Loved working with you and your girls!

Linnet · Married on 07/15/2017

They are amazing. The girls super professional and kind. They just did an incredible job with me me and my bridesmaids.

Loly · Married on 06/09/2017

darsy's is definitively the best, for my event I had my mom and sister get both their makeup and hair done they were very content with the outcome and as for me I was looking for something very natural and they did just that i was extremely happy ... definitively recommend!!!

jessika · Married on 06/09/2017

Excelente servicio, muy profesional, trabajo increíble... lo recomiendo mucho!!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 10
    Darsys Makeup and Hair 11

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Muchas gracias por escogernos !! Muy feliz de poder compartir contigo un día tan especial

Claudia · Married on 03/10/2017

Darsys and her team (Margarita and Stephy) are amazing!!! Words aren’t enough to thank you for your PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING work. The love and dedication you put with each client reflect not only your OUTSTANDING work but also the true artist you are. Thank you for making me look exactly like a princess on my wedding day and engagement photo session. The hair and makeup was perfection and reflect your professionalism and CREATIVITY. Not only was the bride happy with the service I booked, but the bridesmaids and family look FLAWLESS just like I envisioned.

Joanna · Married on 02/04/2017

Darsys was amazing! She and her hair stylist knew immediately what we wanted just by showing them a few pictures and telling them about my theme. My girls and I looked amazing and everyone complimented us all night. They made me look like the bride I wanted to be. Thank you so much for everything!

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Darsys and her team were amazing !!! They were on time and very professional. They hsd top of the line products and provided a seemless expeice. They were on time with the schedule and the same way the make up and hair was amazing on every single person, from bride to mother of the bride and bridesmaids. They were wonderful and I would 100% recomend them to any bride or person looking for an amazing glam squad !!! Thank you Darsys and team!!! ????

Sent on 02/14/2017

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for having us!! It was a pleasure working with you in your special day!
  • User7881189 · 1+ year ago

They brought my vision to life. Thank you again for a wonderful job.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/23/2016

Excellent work - very professional - highly recommend

• Y

Yahily · Married on 12/11/2016

Darsys was my makeup and hair artist for my wedding and I couldn't feel happier about her and her work. She is a really good vendor to work with. She was really attentive and easy going. My wedding party and I had a great time while getting ready for my wedding. I was really pleased with my hair and makeup, it lasted the whole night even after dancing and taking pictures during a very humid night. I for sure will recommend her for future events. Thank you Darsys.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you for having us!! It was a pleasure working with you ladies! Wishing you lots of happiness on your new journey ❣️

Sheila · Married on 12/03/2016

Darsy, I cant find the words to thank you enough for your amazing work. You are a true artist and you did an outstanding work. I looked like a princess on my wedding day, hair and makeup was perfection. Your personality is just amazing, easy going, charismatic and fun; makes others admire and love you even more. I cheer to your success!!!!!! I cant wait to keep working with you!!!! Much love Sheila.

Catherine · Married on 11/26/2016

Hi Darsys thank you for your beautiful service yesterday on my wedding everything was excellent you and your hairstylist very professional and very nice sweet ladies. The make up was beautiful along with my hairstyle, thank you again for all your services