Darsys Makeup and Hair Reviews

86 | Miami, FL

86 Reviews for Darsys Makeup and Hair

Nadia Leon · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Best Bridal TEAM

I spent a while looking for a makeup team for my wedding. I used to be a Makeup artist myself so it was a little hard to find the right person. I found her through Instagram and started following after seeing some of my friends used her services as well. I said if so many people use them is because they should be doing something good. I booked a trial with her and also with other artists I had liked. But I ended up with Darsys and her team! They have their own Beauty Bar thats beautiful. The service was amazing and everyone was very sweet and attentive. I loved my bridal glam it was everything I ever wanted and more!! So happy I picked them!! THANK YOU darsys !!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/01/2020

Our Wedding

My wife and I used Darsys and her team for our hair/ makeup the day of our wedding and we were both extremely happy with our results! We didn't provide an inspiration photos for our look but we gave ideas and we trusted Darsys to make us look beautiful and she did! She was very prompt in replying to all the questions/ concerns I had leading up to our big day. I would recommend Darsys Makeup and Hair to any bride getting married.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Awe thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you girls ❤️ Thank you so much for having us on such special day!!

Elizabeth Whitice · Married on 01/19/2020

Everlasting

Amazing hair and makeup! Darsys does an amazing job and doesn’t leave you feeling or looking like you’re caked up. My makeup lasted all night.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Sindy · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing wedding makeup

I hired Darsy and her team for my wedding and I couldn’t had made a better decision. Darsy is so sweet and understanding to work with, from the very moment that I met her I felt a trust and comfort. She is very professional and I can tell that she has a great passion for what she does. Thank you Darsy

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Karen

Karen Escalona · Married on 11/03/2019

Best hair and make up!!

BEST CREW FOR HAIR AND MAKE UP! 12 recommendations and once I saw her work I booked right away! Good customer service, came on time, Darsy is an amazing artist she is very good working with photographers/video/bridesmaids/kids! My main concern was that I wanted a cut crease but I thought my eyes were too small for it but darsy made it happen and came out beautiful! I brought my own extensions cause my hair is short and they worked with it so well, my hair and make up came out PERFECT!!! i love it so much I am going to have a second photo shoot with my wedding dress and I will be booking with Darsy & her crew again! Best experience ever, she made me look so beautiful on the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Dorkis

Dorkis · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding makeup

When I started searching for a makeup artist for my wedding, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy since I know how to do makeup and I am very selective on who I choose to do it. Someone recommended Darsys and her team to me and I searched her page and saw her work. I found myself that even though I kept searching for other makeup artists, I compared everyone to her. Noone’s eyeshadows looked as perfect as Hera, no eyeliner looked as near, and no eyelashes looked as neat. I decided to go speak to her in person and after that, I was even more convinced in that I wanted her to be my wedding makeup artist. She is the sweetest person, she answered all of my questions and I was very satisfied on my decision. Then it came to do my trial makeup and that made all the difference. I was sure I had the best makeup artists for my wedding but after the trial I was even more excited in knowing that not only did I have the best makeup artists, but also hairstylist. Margarita was beyond amazing, she captured everything I wanted for my hair from my words to making the perfect hairstyle. If I were to regret anything about my wedding day, it would be anything else but choosing Darsys and her team to do my makeup and hair! Thank you so much for making my day so perfect with your service. I am excited to have found a makeup artist that I will be using for the rest of my life for the most important life events!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Massy · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Makeup & Hair

I’ve used them twice and both times my makeup & hair have lasted me the whole night. I used them for my wedding and my braids maids all loved their hair and makeup as well! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda Miguel · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Makeup Artist

Darsy is definitely your go to if your looking to look flawless on your wedding day /Birthday or even special ocasiones.I can’t express how beautiful I looked on my special day and it was all thanks to her.From my bridesmaids to my maid of honor aswell a my mom& grandmother looking beautiful with there hair and makeup that Darsy and her team pulled off.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Beatriz

Beatriz Palacio · Married on 08/07/2019

My wedding 08/07/2019

Excellence, Professionalism, And Stunning looks is what Darsys, Margarita and Yaneli will provide.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Leonie

Leonie Pia Vallerius · Married on 07/13/2019

Estoy super feliz!

Tenia que pintar mi pelo como el sol lo ha puesto demasiado pelirrojo/rubio.
    Me han ayudado mucho con la seleccion del color. Me senti super comoda alla. Tambien me han cortado el pelo pero no queria que lo corten demasiado (como siempre lo pasa) pero me han dado confianza que no lo corten demasiado. Y asi fue! Solo cortaron lo menos posible. El color tambien salio super linda y perfecta! Normalmente me siento muy feo despues de la peluquera, pero esta vez todo salio perfecto y me senti muy bonita despues! Muchas Gracias!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jessica Huerta · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing artist's and team

I spent a while looking for a makeup team for my wedding. I am into Makeup myself so it was a little hard to find the right person. A couple friends recommended me Darsys and her team among other artists as well. I did different trials with different artists and ended up staying with Darsys and her team. I love their style of Makeup because it shows in pictures well and she can also do it soft for the ones that are not into makeup. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Beautiful!

I cannot say enough about Darsy and her very talented team! Let me start off by saying that they are extremely friendly, funny, caring, and take pride in their work. Their main goal really is to make sure that YOU feel BEAUTIFUL and they always come through. Everything they did was FLAWLESS. They worked quickly but efficiently. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I will always recommend them for and event.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Darsys Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for coming for such special day!!! You looked so beautiful!! Wishing you many years of love and happiness!!
  • Meilin

Meilin · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly amazing !!!

My wedding was this Saturday at the Colonnade. Darsy and Margarita excelled our expectations. No amount of words can describe how beautiful I (the bride) my bridesmaids, mom & flower girl felt. They were extremely professional and worked with all of our different hair types. I’ve never felt and looked so beautiful before. Thank you !!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Karla · Married on 02/23/2019

I am extremely pleased with the service, professionalism and charisma of the ladies that assisted me today with my balayage. Thank you to Yanara, hairstylist, and Milagros/Giselle, helpers, for your patience, care and treatment on this hair. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica Marie · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Makeup and Hair Artist In miami

I used Darsys and her team for my wedding and I cannot be any happier. She's very easy to work with; when i first meet her during my trial session we clicked right away. She understood the vision I had and when i looked at myself in the mirror I was in love with my look. I highly recommend her and her team for any occasion you may have. I will for-sure always go back to her for all my beauty needs.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Y

yany · Married on 01/20/2019

Darsys Makeup Team made my girls and I look amazing!

I found Darsys on Instagram, & contracted Darsy her services to do makeup for my bridal party of 8 & myself. Since my wedding was early, all of us had to be ready by 11 a.m. Darsys assured me that wasnt a problem & sent 3 makeup artists from her team to do our makeup. All the artists arrived promptly, eventhough it was raining like crazy that morning, & they set up quickly. I had no idea what look I wanted for the girls, so I showed the artists the wine colored bridesmaid dresses and told them to do something that matched. They got what I wanted immeadiately and began working their magic. When I say "magic" I mean it, every single one of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law, were so so thrilled with how their makeup looked. Once they were all done, they did my makeup to match but still stand out since I was the bride, when I finally got to see myself in the mirror, I was blown away. I looked beautiful! I didnt want so much makeup that it didnt look like me, but I wanted to have some contouring and look amazing, and it was just the right amount of makeup to make me look gorgeous. We were all so happy with the end result and our makeup lasted the whole night even my lipstick (which was what surprised me the most). Overall, I picked darsys and her team after following her Instagram constantly, and was confident in doing so without ever doing my makeup with them and without having a trial because I knew that no filter could make all the makeup looks that great, and I was right, they are just so good, and I was so happy with the results. I have plenty of friends who are engaged and I am definitely recommending darsys and her team to them and I plan to use them for any future events that I need to get my makeup done. Thank you Darsys and your team!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Kassandra Rebull · Married on 01/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

From the moment I saw reviews and pictures of Darsys' work online, I knew I had to book her...but pictures just don't do her magic justice! First of all, she is a joy to work with. She is very sweet & open to all ideas. I showed her pictures of previous looks she had done & she nailed them to the tee. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous! What I loved was that even though different girls from the team did their hair and make up, they all ended up looking the same. I am so happy I booked Darsys! If you're considering Darsys or other make up artists/teams, look no further! You will not regret it :) thanks again, Darsys!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Chanel

Chanel · Married on 12/07/2018

Beyond my expectations!

Can’t put into words how amazing and talented Darsys is. Loved the way she did my makeup for my wedding day. Was beyond my expectations!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Aylema · Married on 10/05/2018

Darsys thanks so much again for the beautiful makeup on my wedding day!  I truly felt like a princess!
    Darsys and her team exceeded not only my expectations but my bridesmaids and my mother's! Everyone looked absolutely stunning!
    She is a super talented professional who is very friendly and accommodating. I was so impressed with her work on my wedding day. She created exactly the look we were each looking for - dramatic yet elegant and classy. I love how my make-up looks in all the pictures,
    I highly recommend her for any upcoming event you may have!
    absolutely phenomenal! From our first meeting, I told that all I wanted was to make my husband say "Wow" when he saw me coming down the aisle. She did that and more. His first words to me were, "You look so beautiful".

I feel that Darsy truly made my wedding! She set the tone for the day, and made me feel exactly like ALL brides should feel on their wedding day--like a princess! Thank You!!! You are beyond wonderful!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ana Rivera · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing wedding hair and makeup

I used Darsys and her team for my wedding, engagement pictures and bridal shower! they were absolutely amazing! I highly recommend them to all my friends and family. Their very friendly and made sure everyone looked it best on my special day. Forever grateful to have found them !

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Rosali

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so glad we booked Darsys' team for our wedding! Darsys and her two assistants were able to do hair and makeup for 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 flower girls, and the bride! Everyone was happy with their look and even though we had to start at 8 am, it lasted all night! These girls are talented, punctual, and easy to work with. We would definitely book them again!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Last month, Darsys and her team came out for my wedding and did an amazing job on myself and my bridal team. We had a big 10+ bridal party and Darsys and her team made sure everyone was done on time even with last minute add on’s! Everyone warned me that I should do a trial run for my hair and makeup before the wedding but I had full trust after following her Instagram account.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Neris · Married on 04/08/2018

I absolutely loveeeeeeeee Darsys work, it is not the first time I had makeup done by Darsy and I was not expecting anything less for my big day. Darsy and Margarita were so creative and effective with the little time they had to put makeup and hair for 6 girls including me (the bride). I would highly recommend Darsy and her team for your big day!! and or any other event because they are truly the best when it comes to weddings!!!! She made me feel the prettiest princess in the world. She gave me the most confidence to walk down the isle to marry the love of my life.

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2017

I used Darsys for my bridal hair and make up and I'm so happy I did! Her and her team were very sweet through out the entire process from the trial to the wedding day. The morning of the wedding she was on time and quickly got everyone ready. I loved my wedding look and I felt BEAUTIFUL. My make up stayed all night even though we never left the dance floor. I highly recommend Darsys.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

wow!!!! There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Darsys and her team are! They literally make you look photoshopped in real life and the makeup photographs like a dream!

I myself have a passion for makeup if you were to see my collection you might think its what I do for a living but its honestly just fun to me. Therefore, when it came to finding a makeup artist for my big day I was very critical of all my trials along the way. I have a good idea for what products are good which are not if they are being cleanly and if they're being sloppy or not and Darsys was the ONLY person who I loved and trusted from the moment of my trial.

I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself) and I contracted her almost 2 years before my wedding date for both hair and makeup. She will not disappoint they work amazing under pressure and with large parties. i was worried that we would run out of time to do all the hair and makeup for such a big group but they managed to get it done and done right!

I got an endless amounts of compliments on how I looked that night my makeup lasted the whole night and I have extremely oily skin as do many of my bridesmaids and there was no smudging or caking of makeup over time. The photographer continuously complimented on how the makeup was photographing.

Darsys is so sweet she makes sure that you are pleased and feeling flawless on your special day or any day that you decide to use her amazing skills. She is genuinely talented at what she does and I will forever use them for any event that I may need to do my hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/27/2017