60 Reviews for Darsys Makeup and Hair

Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)
56 Darsys Makeup and Hair Reviews

I used Darsys for my bridal hair and make up and I'm so happy I did! Her and her team were very sweet through out the entire process from the trial to the wedding day. The morning of the wedding she was on time and quickly got everyone ready. I loved my wedding look and I felt BEAUTIFUL. My make up stayed all night even though we never left the dance floor. I highly recommend Darsys.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

wow!!!! There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Darsys and her team are! They literally make you look photoshopped in real life and the makeup photographs like a dream!

I myself have a passion for makeup if you were to see my collection you might think its what I do for a living but its honestly just fun to me. Therefore, when it came to finding a makeup artist for my big day I was very critical of all my trials along the way. I have a good idea for what products are good which are not if they are being cleanly and if they're being sloppy or not and Darsys was the ONLY person who I loved and trusted from the moment of my trial.

I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself) and I contracted her almost 2 years before my wedding date for both hair and makeup. She will not disappoint they work amazing under pressure and with large parties. i was worried that we would run out of time to do all the hair and makeup for such a big group but they managed to get it done and done right!

I got an endless amounts of compliments on how I looked that night my makeup lasted the whole night and I have extremely oily skin as do many of my bridesmaids and there was no smudging or caking of makeup over time. The photographer continuously complimented on how the makeup was photographing.

Darsys is so sweet she makes sure that you are pleased and feeling flawless on your special day or any day that you decide to use her amazing skills. She is genuinely talented at what she does and I will forever use them for any event that I may need to do my hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

YOU NEED HER IN YOUR WEDDING! Darsys is the best in the business. From the moment I contacted her she was very responsive, we did a trial where she listened to what I liked and what my vision for my wedding was and she made it come true. The day of the wedding she arrived early, set up quickly, and got straight to work. Everyone has complimented me on my makeup and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride. She can do it all from natural to glam.

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys y su equipo son más mejores sin duda. Son súper profesionales, puntuales y muy agradables. Muchas gracias por dejarnos bellas a todas en el día de mi boda

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

My experience with Darsys was unique. She is the best, thank you so much, she make my dream como true to be beatiful on my big day.

Profile Picture Dianelys, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys and her hair team were exceptional!!! I can't thank them enough for making all my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in law and myself look stunning! I highly recommend her services. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture LAYDA, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys was very professional and her work was exceptional! I was one happy bride! Thank you very much for such great work! I would recommend her to anyone, Darsys is sweet and loves what she does. My makeup was on point and lashes looked amazing!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsy is amazing at what she does as well as her team. Shes very sweet, very kind and understanding. I will def be using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Maydolis, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They are amazing. The girls super professional and kind. They just did an incredible job with me me and my bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Linnet, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

darsy's is definitively the best, for my event I had my mom and sister get both their makeup and hair done they were very content with the outcome and as for me I was looking for something very natural and they did just that i was extremely happy ... definitively recommend!!!

Profile Picture Loly, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Excelente servicio, muy profesional, trabajo increíble... lo recomiendo mucho!!

Profile Picture jessika, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys and her team (Margarita and Stephy) are amazing!!! Words aren’t enough to thank you for your PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING work. The love and dedication you put with each client reflect not only your OUTSTANDING work but also the true artist you are. Thank you for making me look exactly like a princess on my wedding day and engagement photo session. The hair and makeup was perfection and reflect your professionalism and CREATIVITY. Not only was the bride happy with the service I booked, but the bridesmaids and family look FLAWLESS just like I envisioned.

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Darsys was amazing! She and her hair stylist knew immediately what we wanted just by showing them a few pictures and telling them about my theme. My girls and I looked amazing and everyone complimented us all night. They made me look like the bride I wanted to be. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys and her team were amazing !!! They were on time and very professional. They hsd top of the line products and provided a seemless expeice. They were on time with the schedule and the same way the make up and hair was amazing on every single person, from bride to mother of the bride and bridesmaids. They were wonderful and I would 100% recomend them to any bride or person looking for an amazing glam squad !!! Thank you Darsys and team!!! ????

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They brought my vision to life. Thank you again for a wonderful job.

Profile Picture User7881189, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews

Excellent work - very professional - highly recommend

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys was my makeup and hair artist for my wedding and I couldn't feel happier about her and her work. She is a really good vendor to work with. She was really attentive and easy going. My wedding party and I had a great time while getting ready for my wedding. I was really pleased with my hair and makeup, it lasted the whole night even after dancing and taking pictures during a very humid night. I for sure will recommend her for future events. Thank you Darsys.

Profile Picture Yahily, 12/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsy, I cant find the words to thank you enough for your amazing work. You are a true artist and you did an outstanding work. I looked like a princess on my wedding day, hair and makeup was perfection. Your personality is just amazing, easy going, charismatic and fun; makes others admire and love you even more. I cheer to your success!!!!!! I cant wait to keep working with you!!!! Much love Sheila.

Profile Picture Sheila , 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Hi Darsys thank you for your beautiful service yesterday on my wedding everything was excellent you and your hairstylist very professional and very nice sweet ladies. The make up was beautiful along with my hairstyle, thank you again for all your services

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Darsys and her team were amazing!
They are just great at what they do and it really shows when you see their work.
I had a wonderful wedding day and loved my hair and makeup

Profile Picture User7443827, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There are so many things I can say about Darsys. Besides her professionalism and her easy going attitude she goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Darsys and her team really outdid themselves. I had a huge wedding party (8 bridesmaids, my mom, my aunt, a flower girl, my cousin and myself) and they were able to have us ready on time and looking beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again. I looked and felt perfect on my wedding day and it's all thanks to Darsys.

Profile Picture Giselle, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking with Darsy was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding party and I. She is absolutely amazing. All of my girls loved their make-up and were so impressed by her work. She is extremely accommodating and truly went out of her way to make my day easier. Darsy has a great personality and is easy to work with. I had an extra person that wanted make-up on my wedding day, and Darsy had no problem adding her. I felt so bad, but she assured me that it was completely okay, and she would take care of everything. There is honestly nothing I could say negative about her...
I would HIGHLY recommend using her. I promise you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Darsys was one of the most reasonable priced for the amazing service she provided on my wedding day. She is super professional, creative, and super nice. Very punctual and flexible. The makeup stayed all night as we cried, sweated, and danced nonstop until the end. She is the best on what she does and I recommend her to the new brides looking for a makeup and hair artist. Thank you Darsys!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Darsys is highly skilled in what she does. Not only she is very talented, but she is very sweet and always makes you feel comfortable. Hardworker, punctual, humble, highly responsive, perfectionist and extremely passionate about her work. She gets very excited when she makes something beautiful during the process of getting you ready, and I find that really special. We did a destination wedding in Miami and I flew over there to do my H&M trial with her and it was gorgeous! She completely turned my vision and ideas into reality. So, I went with the same exact look for my wedding and she got it even better than the first time and made me feel beautiful. H&M for a bride is key, not only for your day, but also for your pictures. I looked very nice not only face to face, but also the H&M looked amazing in the pictures. I looked at the work of many H&M artists and some brides unfortunately didn´t glow, it was overdone, lots of imperfections, etc. Not with Darsys! Also it is very important that your hair and makeup stays flawless along the day. After all the hotness and humidity of Miami (my ceremony was on the beach), both of them were intact after hours of moving around, hugs, and dancing, even my curls that typically don´t last more than 30 mins were still there. For a few days after my wedding my side braid was still intact and some curls! She also did the H&M of my mother, my mother-in-law and stepdaughter. They all looked gorgeous and Darsys enhanced their natural beauty. With Darsys, you can be sure that she will make her best to make you look even more beautiful on your special day. I will keep considering her for any future events when I need her expertise to look radiant and vibrant. Thank you Darsys for making us beautiful on our special day!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes