Darrell Ward Designs Reviews

Darrell Ward Designs 4
Darrell Ward Designs 5
Darrell Ward Designs 6
Darrell Ward Designs 7

Darrell was awesome. Love him!! Flowers were beautiful!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Thank you so much!
    Was so much fun working with you!
    All my very best!

Amy · Married on 05/17/2014

It was such a treat to work with Darrell for both Bridal Shower and Wedding! His designs were gorgeous and very creative. He was a total pro and kept us on budget and track. You will not be disappointed to work with this very talented floral artist. If you want a knock-out floral presence at your wedding/party/event, you MUST include Darrell Ward Designs in your plans!!!

Thank you so much!
    Let me know when you'r back.
    Have something special for you.
    Hugs,

Anna · Married on 05/17/2014

Darrell was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is so creative and detail oriented. Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done it without him. He is more than a florist, he helped with every detail of the wedding. We couldn't be happier.

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! Buddies for life!

Darrell Ward Designs was AMAZING! A relative referred me to him and I was very grateful he was available for my daughter's wedding. He was always accommodating with mine and my daughter's schedules as we met with him several times to discuss what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. We showed him pictures of what we wanted and he listened to our ideas as well as shared some of his own. All of the arrangements and bouquets were more gorgeous than what we dreamed of! My daughter wanted a particular shade of "magenta" and Darrell delivered! Darrell was a delight to work with and is very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. Darrell went above and beyond our expectations!! I highly recommend Darrell Ward to be your wedding
    florist! He will be the first person I call when my second daughter gets married!

Anna · Married on 05/17/2014

Darrell is absolutely wonderful!! He takes the time to get to know his clients and his flowers reflect his brides perfectly. I missed working with him once the wedding was over.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thank you so very much.

Cara · Married on 05/10/2014

I had met Darrell while I was a wedding coordinator in Dallas for the Belmont Hotel. From the moment he stepped on property, I knew we would get along great because of the passion he put into not only his work, but his relationship with the clients. Darrell took the time to listen and really understand what his clients wanted and was able to make their vision come to life in the most beautiful way. I have since switched jobs but continue to work with Darrell by providing the rentals he needs from Celebration Event Rental to compliment his great work.

I would highly suggest him to anyone. There are a bunch of people that I have worked with while being an event coordinator, but none with as much professionalism while still building a relationship with not only his clients but other vendors as well.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kate · Married on 05/09/2014

The MOST AMAZING FLORIST and DESIGNER that you will ever work with. This man is not only funny and genuine, but he wants to give you what you want and make your wedding beautiful! He made every arrangement absolutely GORGEOUS! People have been talking about all of the centerpieces and arrangements for weeks after our wedding now. His quality is unbeatable. He was always very responsive! He called me, text me, and/or emailed me whenever I needed it. He delivered my bridal bouquet to me for my bridals so I would not have to mess with traffic, and it was amazing. He is very professional! He let me know what would work and what would not, what was in season and what was not. I got married on mothers day weekend which is a big flower weekend and Darrell never let me know it was a problem. He showed me a HUGE amount of flowers and put a bouquet together during the consultation and told me what I could afford, but how he could make it grand! AND IT WAS GRAND! Although nothing I wanted was tall or monstrous every arrangement was elegant, thoughtful, and the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. THE VALUE IS UNBEATABLE! Darrell is beyond flexible on the day of my wedding, the night before Darrell's home completely flooded, but he showed up knocked it out of the park and made sure I could not want for anything more! If you want to WOW and love all of your flowers on any budget and have a very personal experience, call DARRELL!

Sent on 05/23/2014

The flowers were magnificent! They made the reception table elegant and welcoming.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/08/2014

Darrell was amazing!! I can't say enough positive things about him! Extremely easy to work with, will work with you on any budget, very knowledgeable, and very helpful! We went in to this knowing nothing about flowers and he helped us every step of the way. I felt very reassured that it would all come together for the wedding, and it did! The flowers were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Connie · Married on 12/29/2013

We were extremely pleased with the beautiful floral arrangements provided by Darrell Ward Designs. The quality of service and professionalism were superb! Mr. Ward was easy to work with, flexible and offered some helpful advice/options regarding floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding. We highly recommend Mr. Ward.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Brandi · Married on 11/23/2013

AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! FUN!
    We met Darrell as he was setting up for a wedding and immediately wanted to use him. His arrangements were gorgeous and went way beyond out expectations. He worked within our budget and was flexible with last minute changes. Darrell did more than just provide flowers, He made everything so much fun and gave valuable advice and recommendations. He will be the first person I call when my younger daughter gets married!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

Omg Darrell was just amazing! He was so nice and did everything I asked, the wedding looked so beautiful with all the amazing flowers. I would recommend him to anyone, he is just a doll!!

Ashley Nichols Jacobs

Sent on 10/24/2013

haley · Married on 09/01/2013

Loved loved loved Darrell! So much fun to work with! Beautiful work! He was amazing!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Unbelievably fabulous! Flowers were gorgeous and a great guy to work with!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Very professional and did a great job.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Darrell literally saved me when my original florist flaked 3 weeks before my wedding. He also helped save me $ on flowers by making budget-friendly suggestions, and made my venue come to life with his arrangements. My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets and my groomsmen's boutonnieres were more beautiful than I could have imagined. His decor and flower arrangements and his super friendly and fun attitude are what sets him apart from other florists. No wonder he's #1 in the DFW area. So glad I found him!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Darrell is so much fun to work with! You can tell he really enjoys his job, and he has an amazing talent for it! My mom and I don't know a whole lot about flowers, so we just told him a few things we like - lots of color, some sunflowers and wildflowers - and let him go with it. The flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! They went perfectly with our reception venue and the wedding party flowers and boutonnieres were gorgeous! Thank you, Darrell!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Kim · Married on 06/01/2013

Beautiful flowers! Great to work with! Darrell is wonderful and very creative!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Leyla · Married on 05/18/2013

I'm not creative at all and he really helped me with the bouquets and décor. The floral arrangements turned out way better than I could have ever expected! Beautiful - just beautiful! Darrell has such a kind heart and really is a joy to work with! You won't be disappointed at all if you work with him!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2012

Wow! Darrell is amazing! Darrell came recommended through a friend who worked in the wedding industry. We had met with a few other florists at the time and received quotes from them. We met with Darrell and he gave us exactly what we wanted (similar to the other florists we spoke with) but at a much better price. He was phenomal! Constantanly, checking in on us. After every meeting we had with a vendor, especially our venue, he would always follow up to see how it went and if he could help. I desperately wanted white peonies for my July wedding and Darrell exhausted every resouce he could. He found an amazing "fake" peony in case we couldn't find a good subsitute. As the wedding drew closer and we knew exactly what flowers we wanted (and we changed our mind on the design from the original quote), Darrell came up with some beautiful table decorations as well as gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Darrell loves what he does and it comes across loud and clear in his work and his attitude as he happily responds almost immediately to any email you send him.

***Darrell also provided us with day of services and was beyond phenomal. He made the day go off without a hitch. I had no serious problems happen the day of my wedding and I have him to thank for it! Please see my review under wedding planners as well.***

Sent on 08/14/2012

Holly · Married on 09/24/2011

Darrell was wonderful and I would refer him to anyone! He even took my mother and I to the market to look at different flowers. The flowers were gorgeous. Not only does Darrell do great work, he is also fun to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Laci · Married on 06/05/2010

Darrell Ward is one of the most enthusiastic, friendly, and professional vendors out there. You can trust him with your flower plans on your big day!! I have seen his work for others, and it's always stunning, but I got to enjoy his services for myself at my recent baby shower. He is not only FUN to work with, but prompt in delivering the highest quality of flowers. Thanks Darrell!!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2009

Darrell was the best vendor that we had for our wedding! He has such a passion for his work and brides, and will do everything he can to help make your wedding day amazing! He is very talented, but unique. You will definitely make a new friend if you have Darrell!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Christy · Married on 07/18/2009

Darrell did our wedding 7.5 years ago. Darrell is AMAZING!!!!! He was recommended to us by a co worker and he was the best part of the process. We hired him to do our flowers as well as be our planner. The whole planning process was made so much easier because of Darrell. He has so many friends in the industry and will steer you where to go and give the best advice. We told him our budget and he helped us work within budget. We did not get married in a church we had our wedding and ceremony at the same venue. Darrell ran the whole thing and there was not a hick up at all in the process. If you are looking for a stunning wedding HIRE DARRELL. We keep in touch with him to this day. He helped us with our Christmas tree topper. He is incredibly talented and so so good at what he does. :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Was so wonderful to see and help you today.
    We have so many wonderful times.
    Hugs

Amy · Married on 12/01/2008

I have gotten the most impressive flowers from Darrell Ward Designs countless of times for all sorts of occasions. I've recommended friends to use his services as well. Darrell designs unique and beautiful arrangements and he is the nicest person who will go the extra mile for you. I remember calling him one late afternoon to get an arrangement to cheer up a very sad friend whose cat just died. Darrell was able to immediately get the most elegant looking bouquet of flowers put in a beautiful vase ready for me to pick up. He totally saved the day!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Thank you so much my special friend!