Darrell Ward Designs Reviews

Darrell Ward Designs 5
  • Kelly

Kelly Haught · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning experience

Darrell is so wonderful to work with... I gave him a few ideas of what I liked and was blown away by what he did. From start to finish he blew my socks off!

Darrell Ward Designs 6
    Darrell Ward Designs 7
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Anglin · Married on 08/10/2019

Darrell Ward Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Darrell Ward Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with! Darrell is not only super talented, but the most genuine and helpful person ever. He has tons of experience and a eye for beautiful designs. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! They exceeded our expectations and were the perfect touch to our perfect day. The whole experience of working with Darrell from picking out flowers, to designing our arrangements was so seamless. Darrell made the process fun and enjoyable! I'm honestly sad its all over. Darrell and his team worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Darrell Ward Designs for your wedding or event! You wont be disappointed.

Darrell Ward Designs 8
    Darrell Ward Designs 13
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Mindy Burch Sample · Married on 06/15/2019

My daughter’s wedding- Heather

Darrell was not only professional, he was
    Personal. I felt like I gained a friend as he makes you feel like family. We were blown away when we saw how beautiful all the flowers were. My daughter wanted Peonies and he made that happen! She really wanted an arch and He made that happen! He truly listened to her heart to make her dreams a reality and to make her day special! I can’t wait to work with Darrell again and have recommended him to all my friends!

Darrell Ward Designs 14
    Darrell Ward Designs 15
    Darrell Ward Designs 16
    Darrell Ward Designs 17
    Darrell Ward Designs 18
    Darrell Ward Designs 19
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much! I had such a wonderful wonderful time. Just left working with all of y'all! Looking forward to the next one.
  • Heather

Heather Feist · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Floral Dreams Come True

Darrell is an incredible florist and great to work with. He made all my wedding dreams come true with all of my gorgeous flowers and working with my budget! Even when I said I wanted peonies, and those could be hard to find, he made it happen!! Everything I had wanted my bouquets and my arch to look like HE DID IT!! If you want someone who goes above and beyond and will work within your budget you can not go wrong with Darrell Ward Designs!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Heather and Matt,
    Thank you so much! I had so much fun!
    Seeing all my buddies and working with you and your family was a total blast!
    We will be friends for life!
  • Lana

Lana Elizabeth Young · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible arrangements & SO MUCH FUN!

I was recommended to Darrell through quite a few family friends who had worked with him on their daughters' weddings. Let me tell you, if you hire Darrell for your flowers, be prepared to be amazed by his floral designs and have so much fun along the way! I had no idea what I was doing when it came to flowers, but Darrell had me send him some "inspiration" pictures and we met at the Dallas Flower Market to talk through ideas. I definitely had a budget to work with that had to go a long way for a 250 person wedding, but Darrell was so helpful with coming up with ideas to help get the most out of my budget while still getting that "WOW" factor on the flowers. Also, the fact that he also offers wedding day of coordinating services means that he has so many helpful tips when you are going through the planning process! As for the end product, the photos speak for themselves. The arrangements were above and beyond gorgeous! Thank you, Darrell, for helping make my wedding day the best ever!

Darrell Ward Designs 20
    Darrell Ward Designs 26
    Darrell Ward Designs 27
    Sent on 05/15/2019

What a wonderful review!
    Thank you so much! Loved working with all of your sweet family!
    Why I love my business.
    Thank you so very much!
    Know you will have a blessed future.
    Hugs to all!

Ehricka Guffy · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect and so so beautiful!

Darrell was perfect! I was recommended to him by a mutual friend and I have absolutely no regrets. He made my day look so beautiful, I actually cried when I got to the venue and saw how beautiful everything was. When we first met Darrell, he asked what kind of budget we were working with and even though it was low, he stayed within budget and chose things that went together and looked perfect. I highly recommend giving him a call, he is the sweetest thing ever too! Thank you again Darrell!

Darrell Ward Designs 28
    Darrell Ward Designs 29
    Darrell Ward Designs 30
    Sent on 04/10/2019

JESSICA · Married on 11/03/2018

I met with Darrell Ward today and I am so impressed. He is professional, punctional, and a true artist, with lots of great ideas. He is 5 star and beyond! I am so thankful he was recommended to me.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

So excited to work with you !
    Clients always love You!
    Best goodies in Texas.
    We have a great future.
    Please always post your work on my account.
    Hugs to you and t
    Your sweet moma.

Kendall Fahrmann · Married on 10/26/2018

SO Amazing!!

Darrell was such a treat to work with!! He made it so easy for us and was able to bring my vision to life within my budget. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and would highly recommend him for any budget!!

Darrell Ward Designs 31
    Darrell Ward Designs 32
    Darrell Ward Designs 33
    Sent on 05/29/2019

dee · Married on 10/06/2018

Darrell was wonderful to work with. he was a great listener to our vision and then came thru on completing the setting that we had imagined.

Sent on 10/07/2018

We loved with you!
    Darrell and staff.

Ed · Married on 06/16/2018

When our daughter got married 10 years ago – Darrell Ward was highly recommended by my wife’s co-worker –in fact the co-worker insisted we hire him. It was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. Darrell was so much fun and his work was very creative and top notch.

When our son got engaged 10 years later --- we called Darrell immediately to identity his availability before we decided on the date, venue and every other vendor. Darrell was our first decision. THAT is how important he was to us and the success of our son’s wedding.

Darrell and his team make you feel like yours is the only event on the planet. From the first time you meet him – you will see why he is in such demand and does virtually no marketing. He doesn’t have to. When Darrell says he is “so excited!” for your wedding he means it. He is extremely creative and is always respectful of your budget. His goal is to not just provide you with beautiful flowers – but provide you with an exceptional experience.

Our son’s wedding was a huge success – due largely to Darrell’s cheerful, enthusiastic attitude, customer service, attention to detail and beautiful flowers. The entire wedding party wants to hire him for their weddings and guest after guest commented on his exceptional work and how much fun he was to interact with.

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming. Hire Darrell --- and your experience and the end result will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Totally overwhelmed with your comments! Thank you so much. You know how special your family is!

Cathy · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Darrell for our daughter's wedding 10 years ago --- and the experience was so phenomenal that he was a MUST when our son got engaged. In fact Darrell's availability determined the wedding date. We simply would not have moved forward with out him. Once we secured Darrell-- we decided on the venue and every other detail. Weddings are often full of negotiations and compromises - but Darrell was a MUST HAVE! Darrell and his team embody every vendor characteristic noted above in spades - the problem with this scoring scale is there aren't enough stars. When you meet Darrell and hire him he will say that he is "so excited" and he could not be more sincere. He and his team are beyond creative, budget sensitive and go the extra mile to exceed your expectations. If you just want flowers --- then hire someone else. If you want a compassionate, creative, client centric professional then trust this review and hire Darrell!! It will be one of the best decision you will make!

Darrell Ward Designs 34
    Darrell Ward Designs 42
    Darrell Ward Designs 43
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Loved working and our long time friendship.
    I'm so blessed to have you all.

Katie · Married on 04/17/2018

Darrell is wonderful to work with! He is responsive, very professional, makes beautiful arrangements and on top of it all, is very fun to work with. Reasonable pricing for beautiful work.

Darrell Ward Designs 44
    Sent on 04/20/2018

Thank you do much!
    I LOVE working with you All!

Angelica · Married on 03/10/2018

Darrell was the perfect florist for us! He was so responsive and helpful. He responded to every message and listened to what I wanted and exceeded our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about the flowers! You will not regret choosing Darrell! He makes you feel like you are the only bride even when he has 5 other weddings that week!

Darrell Ward Designs 45
    Darrell Ward Designs 46
    Sent on 03/18/2018

Thank you so much!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    All my best,

Jared · Married on 03/03/2018

Darrell did a fantastic job and the flowers were beautiful for our wedding day. Everything was as we hoped and more. Thank you Darrell!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Thank you so much.
    I really enjoyed working with you.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Darrell is AMAZING! He is wonderful to work with and an expert in what he does. I have worked with him twice since 2009 and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again or refer him. He truly knows his craft and he is a class act! He responds immediately when you need ANYTHING. Darrell always exceeds my expectations. He really is the best DFW has to offer.

Sent on 03/12/2018

I had so much fun.

Tonya · Married on 02/23/2018

I will use Darrell for anything I need arrangements for going forward. I can't imagine using a company after meeting him. He gave me such a personalized experience and made my vision come to life, better than I could have ever imagined! He is such a gem and I was beyond lucky to have him do our February wedding.

Darrell Ward Designs 47
    Darrell Ward Designs 48
    Darrell Ward Designs 49
    Darrell Ward Designs 50
    Sent on 02/28/2018

I had so much fun!
    See you soon.Hugs

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2017

Darrell is THE BEST! I had no clue what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding when we started, but he walked me through the whole process and made it so easy! He was flexible when we changed our minds on a few things and he rolled with some timeline changes so smoothly! The flowers were the talk of the reception! He did an amazing job!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with both you and your mother.
    All my blessings.

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2017

Wow, where can I even begin to tell you how AMAZING Darrell and his team are?!! I provided him with pictures of some of the flowers I wanted so he could get an idea of the vision in my head. WHOAH, he created exactly what I had in my mind, but BETTER! He is so sweet, goes the extra mile, is flexible and just AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Damaris · Married on 11/04/2017

I have worked with Darrell and he is just the best!

Darrell Ward Designs 51
    Darrell Ward Designs 59
    Darrell Ward Designs 60
    Sent on 04/16/2018

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Dama is the best of the best.
    So excited.

Roxane · Married on 09/23/2017

Darrell has to be the BEST florist in the city! He did the flowers for both of my daughter's weddings - one three years ago and one last month. People STILL talk about the beautiful flowers from the first wedding!! And I'm sure they will with the most recent wedding too. Darrell loves flowers, has a great eye, and puts together exactly what a bride pictures in her mind. He has many flowers to choose from, goes out of the way to make perfectly gorgeous bouquets, arrangements, and displays, and his prices are so very reasonable. I can't recommend him high enough - I'd give him 10 stars if I could! You could not find a more fun, honest, and likable florist!

Darrell Ward Designs 61
    Darrell Ward Designs 62
    Darrell Ward Designs 63
    Sent on 10/14/2017

Hugs to all.
    I had so much fun!
    Wish you had more daughters.
    All my love to you and Steve.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/19/2017

Wow!!!! That's the best word to describe Darrell! He was incredible and my daughter's flowers were just beautiful....from the bouquets to the reception flowers! He understood exactly what we wanted and I actually cried when I walked into the reception room. It was even more beautiful than I expected. Darrell was also our "Day Of" Coordinator. He helped so much with our stress level and just took care of so much we would have had to deal with otherwise. My only regret is that we didn't use him from the very beginning of the whole wedding process. He's not only amazing as a florist, but a great coordinator! He will become one of your favorite people. He is a true gem!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Thank you so much!
    I love your family and friends.
    All my very best.
    Keep in touch.
    Hugs to all.

R. Olon · Married on 07/01/2017

It is so wonderful to work with someone like Darrell who loves what they do. Great attention to detail. Looking forward to working with him again on the next daughter's wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Thank you so much!
    I had a blast with all of you.
    Great families.

Margo · Married on 06/24/2017

Darrell was very perceptive in helping my daughter-in-law choose flowers for all of her arrangements and bouquets for her wedding. He seemed to be able to 'read her mind' and know exactly what she wanted. He was very easy to work with and through emails, we were able to let him know minor changes and he accommodated us. We got raving reviews from the wedding guests on how beautiful the flowers were! Thank you so much Darrell!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Thank you so VERY much!

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

The flowers Darrell did for my daughter wedding were amazing! He created exactly what I saw in my head. I live out of town and met Darrell at the Chapel before the wedding. I felt like we had known each other forever with his easy going style and friendliness! excellent job.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Thank you so much!
    You were a blast to work with.

Donna · Married on 06/04/2017

Before you book your wedding date, you need to find out of Darrell is available! He supplied the flowers for both of our daughters' weddings and both were fabulous. He not only does beautiful flowers, ceremony and reception decorations, but he is extremely valuable as your day-of coordinator. You need him for this - trust me. He was our ally and friend throughout the wedding planning process. You will not find anyone any better.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Thank you so much!
    So LOVED working with you!
    Will miss you ALL!