Darrell Ward Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jackie M. Married on 07/24/2021

100% the best florist... Like family!

Darrell has done the flowers for every important event in my family's life including my wedding, son #1's wedding, in-laws 50th anniversary, and most recently son #2's wedding on 07/24/2021. Every time the flowers are gorgeous!! Attendees always rave about the arrangements being the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen. If you want a florist that makes your life easy, the arrangements gorgeous and far beyond what you can expect, is fun, and treats you like family.....Darrell Ward Designs is the only choice!! He did all of the rehearsal dinner flowers and the wedding flowers. We have 2 more sons, and just hope that Darrell will still be doing flowers when that time comes! He is THE best!

OMG. thank you!
    We always have so much fun!
    Such a beautiful bride and a WONDERFUL groom.
    Hugs,
    Donna F. Married on 05/22/2021

Fabulous! Table arrangement and wedding party bouquets were gorgeous

Darrell exceeded our expectations- everything was lovely and he nailed it- thank you thank you!

Donna,
    Thank you so much! We all had so much fun!
    Why I love my business!
    Darrell and staff.
  • Hailie
    Hailie S. Married on 05/14/2021

10/10 Would Use Him Again for Any Event!

I loved working with Darrell! He did my sisters wedding and did an amazing job so we hired him for mine and it was an outstanding choice. Darrell is so fun to work with and he really made my vision come to life. All I told him was sunflowers and blue and he took that and ran with it! I could not have been more pleased with the outcome! I would highly recommend him!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

So blessed to work and know your wonderful family.
    We all had so much fun!
    All my blessings for a wonderful life.
    Lexy Married on 02/01/2020

Darrel is amazing!

Darrel was so much fun to work with! He was so kind and supportive of our big day and kept us laughing as he showed us the flowers. He was prompt and always responded quickly. The flowers were beautiful and he stayed under budget for us no problem. He was great and I am so happy we hired him!
  • Calley
    Calley C. Married on 01/02/2020

A dream come true

Darrell was so wonderful to work with. He felt like a friend throughout this process, and really listened to my desires and concerns. AND MAN DID HE DELIVER!! He nailed every aspect of the floral vision I had. He made a beautiful spray for the ceremony cross that transitioned to a big table spray for our head table. My bridal bouquet was beyond perfect--he even added some orchids from his personal garden! Darrell loves what he does, and his passion is evident in his attitude and beautiful work. He also works with your budget and helps get the best bang for your buck. Darrell is just the best!!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much! I have so much fun working with you! Was so great to see all my past brides at your wedding. Hope you have a wonderful life!
    All my very very best,
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning experience

Darrell is so wonderful to work with... I gave him a few ideas of what I liked and was blown away by what he did. From start to finish he blew my socks off!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 08/10/2019

Darrell Ward Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Darrell Ward Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with! Darrell is not only super talented, but the most genuine and helpful person ever. He has tons of experience and a eye for beautiful designs. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! They exceeded our expectations and were the perfect touch to our perfect day. The whole experience of working with Darrell from picking out flowers, to designing our arrangements was so seamless. Darrell made the process fun and enjoyable! I'm honestly sad its all over. Darrell and his team worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Darrell Ward Designs for your wedding or event! You wont be disappointed.
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Floral Dreams Come True

Darrell is an incredible florist and great to work with. He made all my wedding dreams come true with all of my gorgeous flowers and working with my budget! Even when I said I wanted peonies, and those could be hard to find, he made it happen!! Everything I had wanted my bouquets and my arch to look like HE DID IT!! If you want someone who goes above and beyond and will work within your budget you can not go wrong with Darrell Ward Designs!

Heather and Matt,
    Thank you so much! I had so much fun!
    Seeing all my buddies and working with you and your family was a total blast!
    We will be friends for life!
    Mindy B. Married on 06/15/2019

My daughter’s wedding- Heather

Darrell was not only professional, he was
    Personal. I felt like I gained a friend as he makes you feel like family. We were blown away when we saw how beautiful all the flowers were. My daughter wanted Peonies and he made that happen! She really wanted an arch and He made that happen! He truly listened to her heart to make her dreams a reality and to make her day special! I can’t wait to work with Darrell again and have recommended him to all my friends!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much! I had such a wonderful wonderful time. Just left working with all of y'all! Looking forward to the next one.
  • Lana
    Lana E. Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible arrangements & SO MUCH FUN!

I was recommended to Darrell through quite a few family friends who had worked with him on their daughters' weddings. Let me tell you, if you hire Darrell for your flowers, be prepared to be amazed by his floral designs and have so much fun along the way! I had no idea what I was doing when it came to flowers, but Darrell had me send him some "inspiration" pictures and we met at the Dallas Flower Market to talk through ideas. I definitely had a budget to work with that had to go a long way for a 250 person wedding, but Darrell was so helpful with coming up with ideas to help get the most out of my budget while still getting that "WOW" factor on the flowers. Also, the fact that he also offers wedding day of coordinating services means that he has so many helpful tips when you are going through the planning process! As for the end product, the photos speak for themselves. The arrangements were above and beyond gorgeous! Thank you, Darrell, for helping make my wedding day the best ever!

What a wonderful review!
    Thank you so much! Loved working with all of your sweet family!
    Why I love my business.
    Thank you so very much!
    Know you will have a blessed future.
    Hugs to all!
    Ehricka G. Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect and so so beautiful!

Darrell was perfect! I was recommended to him by a mutual friend and I have absolutely no regrets. He made my day look so beautiful, I actually cried when I got to the venue and saw how beautiful everything was. When we first met Darrell, he asked what kind of budget we were working with and even though it was low, he stayed within budget and chose things that went together and looked perfect. I highly recommend giving him a call, he is the sweetest thing ever too! Thank you again Darrell!
    Jessica Married on 11/03/2018
    I met with Darrell Ward today and I am so impressed. He is professional, punctional, and a true artist, with lots of great ideas. He is 5 star and beyond! I am so thankful he was recommended to me.

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

So excited to work with you !
    Clients always love You!
    Best goodies in Texas.
    We have a great future.
    Please always post your work on my account.
    Hugs to you and t
    Your sweet moma.
    Kendall F. Married on 10/26/2018

SO Amazing!!

Darrell was such a treat to work with!! He made it so easy for us and was able to bring my vision to life within my budget. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and would highly recommend him for any budget!!
    Dee Married on 10/06/2018
    Darrell was wonderful to work with. he was a great listener to our vision and then came thru on completing the setting that we had imagined.

Thank you so much!
    We loved with you!
    Darrell and staff.
    Miriam Married on 08/03/2018

Just the best (no exaggeration)

Darrell will become the best friend you didn't know you needed in this crazy, time-consuming process. He truly has the best eye for what you want and what is in season, fresh, and lovely. He is so kind, flexible, honest, and just such a dear person who will always check in on you to make sure planning isn't overwhelming or frustrating.
    Ed Married on 06/16/2018
    When our daughter got married 10 years ago – Darrell Ward was highly recommended by my wife’s co-worker –in fact the co-worker insisted we hire him. It was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. Darrell was so much fun and his work was very creative and top notch.

When our son got engaged 10 years later --- we called Darrell immediately to identity his availability before we decided on the date, venue and every other vendor. Darrell was our first decision. THAT is how important he was to us and the success of our son’s wedding.

Darrell and his team make you feel like yours is the only event on the planet. From the first time you meet him – you will see why he is in such demand and does virtually no marketing. He doesn’t have to. When Darrell says he is “so excited!” for your wedding he means it. He is extremely creative and is always respectful of your budget. His goal is to not just provide you with beautiful flowers – but provide you with an exceptional experience.

Our son’s wedding was a huge success – due largely to Darrell’s cheerful, enthusiastic attitude, customer service, attention to detail and beautiful flowers. The entire wedding party wants to hire him for their weddings and guest after guest commented on his exceptional work and how much fun he was to interact with.

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming. Hire Darrell --- and your experience and the end result will exceed your expectations.

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Totally overwhelmed with your comments! Thank you so much. You know how special your family is!
    Cathy Married on 06/16/2018
    We hired Darrell for our daughter's wedding 10 years ago --- and the experience was so phenomenal that he was a MUST when our son got engaged. In fact Darrell's availability determined the wedding date. We simply would not have moved forward with out him. Once we secured Darrell-- we decided on the venue and every other detail. Weddings are often full of negotiations and compromises - but Darrell was a MUST HAVE! Darrell and his team embody every vendor characteristic noted above in spades - the problem with this scoring scale is there aren't enough stars. When you meet Darrell and hire him he will say that he is "so excited" and he could not be more sincere. He and his team are beyond creative, budget sensitive and go the extra mile to exceed your expectations. If you just want flowers --- then hire someone else. If you want a compassionate, creative, client centric professional then trust this review and hire Darrell!! It will be one of the best decision you will make!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Loved working and our long time friendship.
    I'm so blessed to have you all.
    Katie Married on 04/17/2018
    Darrell is wonderful to work with! He is responsive, very professional, makes beautiful arrangements and on top of it all, is very fun to work with. Reasonable pricing for beautiful work.

Thank you do much!
    I LOVE working with you All!
    Angelica Married on 03/10/2018
    Darrell was the perfect florist for us! He was so responsive and helpful. He responded to every message and listened to what I wanted and exceeded our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about the flowers! You will not regret choosing Darrell! He makes you feel like you are the only bride even when he has 5 other weddings that week!

Thank you so much!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    Jared Married on 03/03/2018
    Darrell did a fantastic job and the flowers were beautiful for our wedding day. Everything was as we hoped and more. Thank you Darrell!

Thank you so much.
    I really enjoyed working with you.
    Jennifer Married on 03/03/2018
    Darrell is AMAZING! He is wonderful to work with and an expert in what he does. I have worked with him twice since 2009 and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again or refer him. He truly knows his craft and he is a class act! He responds immediately when you need ANYTHING. Darrell always exceeds my expectations. He really is the best DFW has to offer.

I had so much fun.
    Tonya Married on 02/23/2018
    I will use Darrell for anything I need arrangements for going forward. I can't imagine using a company after meeting him. He gave me such a personalized experience and made my vision come to life, better than I could have ever imagined! He is such a gem and I was beyond lucky to have him do our February wedding.

I had so much fun!
    See you soon.Hugs
    Vanessa Married on 11/11/2017
    Darrell is THE BEST! I had no clue what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding when we started, but he walked me through the whole process and made it so easy! He was flexible when we changed our minds on a few things and he rolled with some timeline changes so smoothly! The flowers were the talk of the reception! He did an amazing job!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with both you and your mother.
    All my blessings.
    Jennifer Married on 11/05/2017
    Wow, where can I even begin to tell you how AMAZING Darrell and his team are?!! I provided him with pictures of some of the flowers I wanted so he could get an idea of the vision in my head. WHOAH, he created exactly what I had in my mind, but BETTER! He is so sweet, goes the extra mile, is flexible and just AMAZING!!
    Damaris Married on 11/04/2017
    I have worked with Darrell and he is just the best!

Darrell Ward Designs's reply:

Dama is the best of the best.
    So excited.