Darlene Stewart Photography Reviews

Darlene Stewart Photography 5
Darlene Stewart Photography 6
Darlene Stewart Photography 7

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2018

Best photographer in the Tacoma and surrounding area!

I didn't realize I haven't left a review here! Darlene is amazing so much so we bought a lifetime package for all our future family photos. I was your normal anxiety ridden bride if not more so. Darlene and her husband helped me with my timeline to maximize their time at the venue. She dealt with uncooperative wedding party for me, it was similar to herding cats, and stayed professional throughout. They knew exactly how to photograph perfectly for our venue choice and everything was amazing.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Darlene Stewart Photography 17
    Darlene Stewart Photography 18
    Darlene Stewart Photography 19

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

No other local photographer can compare to her awesome quality pictures nor her unbeatable price. She works with you directly and makes sure you are the center of the universe.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Darlene did a great job at our reception. We communicated through Facebook most of the time and she was always very quick to respond. She was accommodating when I wanted to add extra hours. Her prices are much better then any of the big name photographers. We got a 3 cds of photos, originals and edited, and rights to them all. I pretty much let her take any photos she wanted since we had posed pictures taken at ceremony in vegas. I was very happy with the pictures that she took. She got lots of the decor, guests, dancing and of course us. My only complaint would be that she could have looked a little more professional at the reception.

Sent on 07/07/2012