Darla Walker Events Reviews

2 | Knoxville, TN

2 Reviews for Darla Walker Events

Jazzyalynn · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding with Darla Walker

Darla Walker and her team were absolutely amazing at planning my wedding! She captured my dream wedding and truly made it come to life! She was always responsive with calls/texts and any questions I had. She really knows how to throw an amazing party and made our day feel so incredibly special. From details of our ceremony to doing little things to help ease my stress, Darla Walker does it all and does it all very well!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kathy & Bob · Married on 06/16/2018

Hall + Mitchell Wedding

"Thank you, Darla, for making Blaire and Kyle's wedding experience fun and fabulous for our entire family. What a blessing to have you guide us through the process from beginning to end. Blaire and Kyle's wedding vision came to life under your direction and we were able to fully enjoy the incredible celebration knowing you were taking care of every detail.

Your knowledge of the industry, vendor connections, organizational skills and ability to make things happen is unsurpassed and we were continually impressed by your commitment to us at every level. We always looked forward to our meetings with you and always walked away with smiles on our faces! You were a calming presence when we needed it most and we knew we had the very BEST taking care of us.

Thank you for being the ultimate wedding planner and an even better friend. No one does it better than you!"

--Kathy and Bob Hall