Dark + Diamond Floral Design Reviews

84 | Beacon, NY

84 Reviews for Dark + Diamond Floral Design

Trish · Married on 05/31/2008

Our flowers were stunning and the color scheme was exactly what we wanted. The decor set the tone and really made the wedding beautiful. We couldn't have been happier with Sarah. We will recommend her to any of our friends who become engaged.

Sent on 06/12/2008

Carly · Married on 07/15/2017

I was blown away by Katie and Michael's work! They totally captured our vision. It was better than I ever could've imagined. They were very flexible with add ons and their proposal was very well described and detailed. I would recommended to any couple.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Dark & Diamond literally brought our wedding to life! After a big let down of having to move our ceremony inside (because of chilly weather / potential rain) I was reassured by Katie that everything would be okay. And she was right! What Katie and her husband were able to pull off was truly astounding. No one from our wedding (myself and Ben included) thought twice about the weather. Our ceremony & reception were beautiful beyond measure and we are so grateful that we had such talented artists help us make our dreams come true!

Thank you 1,000x!!

Lindsey & Ben

Sent on 11/30/2016

Our flowers were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. The 'wow' factor that it added to the venue and wedding day was bar none. The arrangements were so unique and Katie really incorportated my visions(many) and flower-type requests into something that made sense. My crazy imagination and color palette could have produced a childish/casual feeling but she really made it look chic, sophisticated, and modern. In addition, they didn't just set up my flowers and leave, they worked all day setting up my flowers and were even mindful of the heat and making sure the flowers were not wilted from the 95 degree sun. One of the best vendor descions we made was Dark and Diamond and I would recommend them to anyone without reservation. You are truly getting a unique and top quality florist with Dark and Diamond.

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/19/2019

An absolute floral dream

Katie and Michael created the most beautiful floral experience, beyond anything I could have dreamed. I gave them a color scheme and described the mood as a dark fairytale and they ran with it. My bouquet was stunning, I had them create a flower crown for myself which was the perfect balance of delicate and dramatic, our tables and arch were perfection, and the hanging flower backdrop they created for our photo area was by far my favorite thing at my wedding (and immediately made into my phone background).They are incredibly talented and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2014

From the start of the planning process, Sarah was responsive, flexible and collaborative. She has a complete understanding of what the bride's vision is and works to bring it all to fruition. The flowers and chuppah turned out amazing and exceeded my expectations. I am still getting compliments from my wedding guests of how beautiful all the flowers were! I also truly appreciated the time she spent to meet with me and touchbase via email to make sure it was the best day ever!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Moira · Married on 11/16/2013

Sarah Lusardi from engaging florals did my flowers. She was wonderful to work with! I was an out of town bride so when we first talked we skyped and I was able to see exactly what I would be getting. I was pretty picky and my favorite flower (gladiolus) was out of season and she was able to get everything! She made our reception look amazing! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Beautiful flowers! Very easy to work with and helpful!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • User1204207 · 2+ years ago

0.6
      1.0
      0.0
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5

I was extremely upset by the service I received from Sarah. I wasn't overly extravagant with my flowers however the one thing that needed to be perfect was my bouquet. I meet with her and explained that I wanted white roses with pink on the tips. She said no problem. She even showed me a whole booklet of roses. Then shortly before the wedding I sent a follow up email with a picture of the type of roses I wanted. On the day of the wedding my bouquet was all wrong. The roses looked like they were dying and were not the right type. On the day of my wedding my cousins went to the supermarket and found the kind of roses I wanted. Engaging Floral made my wedding day more difficult and my cousins should have got the money I paid her.

Sent on 07/01/2013