Darius Cordell Fashions Reviews

160 | Frisco, TX

160 Reviews for Darius Cordell Fashions

Kristen Thompson · Getting married on 10/04/2021

Best Dress Ever!

I bought my mother of the bride dress from Darius Cordell and it has turned out beautiful. I have no complaints. The fit, color and attention to detail are all exceptional.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Lakeisha Williams · Getting married on 10/02/2021

I am Very Happy with my dress!!!

This was the best decision I have made about my wedding thus far. I was nervous at first. I was annoyed that they kept referring me back to their Q & A page. But now that everything is done I get it. My dress turned out incredible. it took a bit longer than I had hoped. So ladies plan accordingly. And my end price was a tiny bit more but nothing major. With all of that said. My dress fit perfectly the first time I put it on. And it meet all of my preferences. it really looks very close to the pictures I sent them. I am impressed and quite happy!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lana Eastman · Getting married on 09/11/2021

So Glad I Trusted Darius Cordell and his Staff!

To my surprize, my dress turned out AMAZING! I decided to pay the extra for personal measurements and it was so worth it. The fit is perfect! I know nothing about fabrics. But I knew I didnt want it to be too heavy. I asked for something more light weight and that is what I got. I will admit I was rather annoyed at the begining when I woudl ask a question and they would refer me to their Q & A page. But I get it. It makes sense. And the info there was very thourough. But still. And after I paid my balance it did take a few weeks to get the dress in . But when I did finally get it and tried it on I almost cried. It was so worth the anxiety of not knowing if it would look right. But it did! Thank you Darius Cordell and your team. Sorry I was a handful at the begining. I appreciate you all working with me to create this magical dress. Thanks Again!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Ann Malobabich · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Absolute Beauty!

My dress was exact, came earlier than expected. Absolute beauty! Thank you so much Darius Cordell team, I love it. Can't wait to wear it on our big day!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Darius Cordell Fashions's reply:

We are glad to hear it. Thanks so much for trusting us with such a special day. It was an honor to work with you.
  • W

William Faison · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Highly Recommend

I did a lot of research looking for a safe place to buy wedding dress online for my sister and ultimately decided on Darius Cordell online Website and I was not disappointed! My Sister Wedding dress is perfect, the quality is great. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nellie Carlton · Getting married on 04/01/2021

I am beyond thrilled with my dress!

Darius Cordell and his team created the most perfect dress for me. The price was great. My dress really was very similar to the picture I gave them. But the best part is the fit was near perfection. I don’t know how they did it. I am a very happy bride. If you are looking for custom wedding dresses for the best price I would highly recommend you check them out. It was totally worth the stress and worry. LOL. I could not be more excited to wear my dress on my special day! Thank you Darius!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Ailsa Taylor · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Awesome Experience

Darius Cordell collection has made all my marriage gown a worth watch. they gave me an easy and best shopping experience, thereby saving my time. As all the dresses are so gracefull, it took me very less time to decide which all should i go for planning my all wedding attires.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Laura Gittings · Getting married on 11/07/2020

My Dress was Amazing and Spot On!

I received my dress and I wanted to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for all your hard work! The dress is absolutely gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture! What you guys do for brides is so amazing and I am so grateful truly, I would have never found something similar for that price. It was a dream come true, and one of the best days since I have been engaged. I cannot wait to get married to my best friend in this dress! THANK YOU! 🙂

Sent on 11/15/2019

gaynell thomas · Married on 02/04/2020

Good Quality

Darius Cordell and his team created the most perfect dress for me. The price was great. My dress really was very similar to the picture I gave them. But the best part is the fit was near perfection. Thank you Darius Cordell Designs!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Lucy Claire · Married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Experience with Darius Cordell was wonderful and we love their dresses! The bride's dress was so elegant and got exactly what she wanted!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Destiny Reed · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Dress - Awesome Experience!

Every dress I loved was over $5000. I just could not afford the dress that I wanted. After doing a bit of searching on line I found this designer. I was interested becuase they would make a csutom dress that was "inspired" by any design. So I sent them a picture of the dress I really wanted. They came back with an estimate that was about half of the original. I decided to trust them and move forward. They were extremely nice and cordial from the start. After I placed my order there was not a lot of communciation. BUt about 6 months later I got an email saying my dress was about to be done and to pay my balance. I paid it. ABout a month later my dress arrived. It was GEORGOUS! And it fit like a gem. I could not be happier. I will admit I was skeptical at first. But I am so glad I took the chance. I got the style I wanted for half the cost. Thank you Darius Cordell Designs!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Darius Cordell Fashions's reply:

Destiny you are going to be an beautiful bride. The entire staff at Darius Cordell Couture would like to thank you for trusting us with such a huge purchase for such a special day. We wish you all the best!!!

Katheryn Whatley · Married on 07/01/2019

Gown was Very Beautiful

The gown was very beautiful. Loved every bit of this ball gown! You will never regret if you buy this. I have decided to order the gown for my wedding by reading Darius Cordell reviews and feel lucky that I have ordered it. Looked exactly like the picture. Everything was just perfect. I ordered this custom size ball gown and it didn’t need it to be altered. Highly recommend Cordell custom wedding dresses to all.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Jasmeen

Jasmeen Taylor · Married on 06/30/2019

Very Happy and Fortunate

I had a wonderful experience of shopping a pageant gown at Darius Cordell online store. The store itself has a striking collection of dresses from the wedding gown, wedding dresses to formal dresses. I felt very happy and fortunate as I found this online store. Just love my pageant gown. Received a lot of compliments. Would like to recommend Darius Cordell online dresses to all.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jackline

Jackline Thomas · Married on 06/04/2019

Great Experience with Darius Cordell

I have such a great experience with Darius Cordell. I was looking for formal dresses online and luckily come across this online website. I had conversation with Darius team member over the phone and came to know more about their dresses. And while having conversation I had made my mind to order a formal dress for myself. I have checked the website and placed an order. It arrived in a timely manner. The color and size was perfect as I have ordered. I plan to order another one in a different color and style. Thanks for such a great experience. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Parsa

Parsa James · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Services

I love this dress. It’s the perfect length, the T-shirt and pant fit well. I have ordered a formal dress from Darius Cordell website. A friend of mine asked me to visit this website once when she came to know I am searching for a dress online. The color is more beautiful than I expected to be. Would like to give 5 stars to this dress and Darius Cordell services.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Sofia

sofia morris · Married on 05/01/2019

Very impressed

I came for my first bridal gown session and was impressed by the number and variety of gowns available - I had no idea what style would look best on my figure. Darius Cordell staff was wonderful sharing their expertise and opinions. They helped me narrow down a selection of affordable gowns within my budget. Thank you Darius Cordell Team.Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Alistair Wilson · Married on 05/01/2019

Highly Recommend

I am extremely happy with my sister dress. Such a wonderful and creative team at Darius Cordell. They created my sister dress from a picture. The fabric was also fine. I highly recommend Darius Cordell for custom gown dresses. Thank you, Darius Cordell.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Darius Cordell Fashions's reply:

I am so glad it worked out. And thank you so much for referring tour sister to us. Your trust in our Darius Cordell staff was amazing. We are grateful. thanks Again!!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Sophia · Married on 05/01/2019

Definitely Recommended

I would like to thank the team at Darius Cordell for making my dress so beautiful. I felt like an absolute queen in this evening gown and got so many compliments on the night. The dress fitted perfectly on my chest, waist, and body altogether (I sent in my measurements as I struggle with sizing). I have never loved a dress more in my life and will definitely be wearing it again and again, as well as coming back again! Thank you so much Darius Cordell team for making such a beautiful evening gown.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Ava · Married on 05/01/2019

Dress was Beautiful and Inexpensive

I was scared to order my formal dress online, especially when I needed it within a weak. But I was running out of time and decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did. My dress was beautiful and inexpensive; it was wonderful! I loved my dress. It even came earlier than expected and exceeded my expectations, thank you, Darius Cordell, for such a great online shopping experience. Would order more dresses from this website. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Luara Ginder · Married on 03/30/2019

The Fit was Perfect!

I was a little anxious about ordering a dress without trying it on. But Darius Cordell and his fabulous team assured me I had nothing to worry about. They were right! I had my local lady take my measurements. When I tried my dress on I was in shock. It could not have fit my curves any better. So glad I trusted Darius Cordell Designs to make my beautiful mother of the bride dress. Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Denise Russel · Married on 03/23/2019

Darius was Awesome!

My experience with Darius Cordell Designs was great! Each one of the sales reps were extremely nice as I wsa trying to figure out what to do. Once my dress went into production the production staff was also friendly and nice. I will admit they are very serious about you reading their Q &A page. I was referred back to it several times. But I will also admit I ultiamtely did find what I needed there so I get it. The best part of it all was actually receiving my drss. It was all that I had imagined and more. They created it based on a design that I could not afford. The inspired version they did was so close to the original I was shocked. I could not be happier. For all youbrides wanting something custom I would highly recommend Darius Cordell Designs.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Elizabeth Ginder · Married on 03/16/2019

Very Happy Bride!

I have always tried on any formal dress I have ever purchased. This was the first time I did not. I was very nervous about purchasing this way. But I was unable to find what I wanted in the bridal salons. So I decided to trust this process and I am SO glad I did. went to my local lady and had her take my measurements. I sent those along with my deposit to Darius so they could start my cutom dress. The enire process took a bit longer than I had hoped. But my dress had tons of beading so it made sense. Once my dress was just about done someone emailed me for my balance. About 3 weeks after I sent my last payment I got an email with tracking information. I was so excited. When the box arrived I could barely wait. To my surprize the dress looked incrdible. It was exactly what I wanted. To make things even better once I tried the dress on I was shocked. It fit me perfectly. I dont know how they did it. Needless to say I will always recommend Darius Cordell Designs to any bride who is looking for a real custom dress. Darius and his entire staff were incredible. I cant thank them enough.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Naomi Smallwood · Married on 03/09/2019

The MOST incredible dress ever!

The dress I really loved was over $10k. There was no way I could ever afford that. So I did some research and found this company. I am so glad I did. They made a version of my dress that looked so much like the original I was shocked. I would highly recommend Darius Cordell to any bride wanting a quality gown for a great price.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Kriss

Kriss Peart · Married on 03/05/2019

Extremely Beautiful and Amazing Dress

My Sister bought an extremely beautiful and amazing dress here! I am so excited for her wedding she will be very beautiful and the dress wasn’t even very expensive!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Ada Benton · Married on 03/01/2019

High Quality Dresses

I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent turn around between order and delivery as well as the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend Darius Cordell for purchasing high-quality dresses.

Sent on 06/09/2019