Darby Doll Photography Reviews

12 | Gastonia, NC

12 Reviews for Darby Doll Photography

jennifer · Married on 10/18/2015

Darby doll photography is absolutely amazing! She knows just how to work with a busy group of people that's for sure. From ceremony to reception and all. She is super nice and fun to work with!! And she is very precise. It was definately a pleasure having her photograph our wedding!!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • Z

zamir · Married on 10/15/2015

Great value! We loved our photos, Darby was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the process. We will definitely be using her services again and will recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Darby and crew were awesome!!! Really made the day special with knowing exactly what to photograph as well as stayed incognito and toons some really great shots. Will use them for other functions!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Darby was amazing! She drive two hours to come to me and she scouted locations to shoot while my bridal party and I were getting ready. Our pictures were uploaded daily as she edited so I could see something new every day. She was involved and sensitive to what was most important to me.

Sent on 05/24/2015

I loved working with Darby Doll Photography. I needed a photographer last minute and Darby came to the rescue! She knew exactly what I was going for and her photos are great! I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Laura · Married on 02/28/2015

Darby was our photographer for our wedding last month and she was absolutely amazing! She did it last minute since our original photographer cancelled two days before our wedding due to bad weather, but my sister was able to find Darby and she was more than happy to come out and do our wedding! She was quick with phone calls and e-mails to get the paperwork done and to see what we were looking for on our big day. She was there on time and ready to start taking pictures! We had so much fun with her, she knew exactly how we needed to pose and hold our bouquets to make the pictures look amazing! I was so happy with the results when we got our pictures, I could not believe how amazing they were (honestly wish I found her sooner)! As I mentioned we had fun with her, she wanted to try all these fun poses yet also professional ones too. She was able to get pictures of not only the wedding party and ceremony but also the reception and our guests having a good time. I recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Darby!

Sent on 03/22/2015

cheyenne · Married on 09/27/2014

I would highly recommend Darbydoll Photography to anyone who is looking for excellent quality, and out of the box photography. They provide extraordinary photos and a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Darby Doll Photography did my pre wedding boudoir photos and my wedding photos, All I can say is I am soo happy that chose them and will chose them for any other photography needs

Sent on 01/21/2015

Heather · Married on 05/17/2013

Darby is truly amazing . Not only is she a great photographer she is an amazing person . Her skills go beyond taking photos . She is truly a jack of all trades. Very reasonably priced and the pictures and time she puts into them is amazing . My memories will let a life time with her pictures.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2005

Darbydoll really has a passion for photography, she done some just for fun photos of me and my youngest daughter and the results were wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Beautiful photos all of my friends can't stop raving about! Very professional and quick to respond to any questions or requests. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Steph · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend Darby Doll Photography. Darby was unable to make our wedding but sent her partner Robert Burns in her place and he was FANTASTIC. He was energetic, artistic, and hard working. We got to see a few of the shots during the event and I was beyond impressed. I cannot wait to get my pictures! What an awesome experience.

Sent on 09/28/2016