Dapper Event Co Reviews

Dapper Event Co View more information

• Ginger
    Ginger S. Married on 10/08/2021

I will choose Sophie every time I need an event planner!

I will choose Sophie every time I need an event planner! She was incredibly helpful while my daughter and son-in-law planned their wedding…during COVID. She did everything I would expect from a wedding planned and then SO much more! During our first meeting with Sophie she seemed to understand the wedding vision and more importantly, our budget. She was the calm voice of reason while planning a wedding during COVID, she would find a variety of options for us that fit within our budget and she became a confidant and friend to my daughter. If only we had a dollar for every time the phrase “Let’s check with Sophie” or “Sophie will know” was said, we would have millions of dollars. The wedding was perfect and we knew we didn’t have to worry about anything because of Sophie.
    Anna L. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing!!!

Sophie was amazing! We hired her for our month of coordinator! As our wedding was destination, she was integral in helping us find the right vendors , coordinating with them, and being an on the ground resource! Her knowledge and connections were so helpful. We completely trusted her and she more than delivered! Our wedding went off without a hitch (and if there was one, i wasn't aware lol)! Thanks again Sophie!

- Anna Leigh and Seth
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/24/2021

Dapper is wonderful!

Dapper Event Co. is great! Sophie was very helpful and was always able to answer our many questions. She helped to make the planning process completely stress free. We can’t imagine our day without her help. Her day of team was excellent, too!
    Annie R. Married on 09/04/2021

The best of the best!

We hired Sophie & her team at Dapper Events for our day-of coordinator and let me just say...they were absolutely WONDERFUL. My husband and I both agree their service was worth every penny we paid! Sophie and her team were a complete Godsend to us on our wedding day! My husband and I wanted to make sure that everyone (especially our mothers) were not stressed on the wedding day with last minute things to do. Sophie handled everything so effortlessly. Sophie truly went above and beyond to make sure all the plans I had in place went off without a hitch! And they definitely did! We had the most perfect day which is in part because of Sophie & her team!! Sophie handled everything day of and two weeks prior with all of the vendors. She coordinated last minute phone calls with the DJ, florist, photographer etc. to confirm all plans were in place. I also had a glass of champagne in my hand all night thanks to Sophie :) The bottom line is that Sophie and her team are the BEST of the BEST. Look no further for a wedding coordinator!! Thank you so much!! Annie & Harrison
    Sarah B. Married on 04/03/2021

Best decision ever

Hiring Dapper Event Co. as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. Sophie and her team took our ideas and transformed them into reality. They were patient - an extremely valuable trait in our planning process. They were helpful - Sophie and her team knew what we needed before we even thought about it, (ie. scheduling, communication with third party teams, even basics like getting us a drink right after the ceremony). They were super flexible - being a somewhat indecisive person, the wedding schedule changed a bit the day of and the Dapper Event team kept me informed and on schedule yet understanding if I last minute changed or eliminated something.

A few examples of how Sophie and the Dapper Event team were truly the best thing ever:
    The day before the wedding, we were at the venue setting up. My fiance and I were overwhelmed. When I first started to speak to Sophie,, I spoke to her in a panic, rambling and over-excitedly expressing even the tiniest of concerns. (I would say I was less of a Bridezilla and more of a hot mess riddled with worry). Anyway, she listened to me, and her response was SO CALM. As soon as she spoke, all the burden and grief we were feeling was lifted. She knew exactly how to react to put us at ease, her body language spoke of confidence, and from that point on I realized - I don’t need to worry with Sophie and her team. They knew what I wanted, and they executed everything BEYOND our expectations. An extremely trustworthy team.
    As expected, during the process of the wedding, some unavoidable blips happened. The Dapper Event team immediately had a solution and resolved everything before we even knew about it. Their proactive management and quick action allowed us to have fun. We didn’t worry about the small things.
    The layout they suggested was so much better than what we were originally thinking. The functionality of the floor plan utilized all the available space and allowed for optimal use by our guests, ourselves and the vendors.

Overall, Sophie and the Dapper Event team was a Godsend. They allowed us to enjoy our wedding and all the goofy traits of our friends and family added a charming character to our wedding. We had the best time and more importantly, our guests had a wonderful time sharing this journey with us.
    Lucas Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

We hired Sophie as our Day-Of Coordinator and we couldn’t have chosen anyone better. From start to finish, her and her company were nothing but professional and made our day everything it could’ve been and more! Throughout the entire year leading up to our wedding, she was more than happy to answer any and all questions we had, take meetings when the day drew closer, and was willing to help with whatever we needed. On the actual wedding day there were some vendor issues and Sophie went above and beyond to resolve the issues and make sure everything went off without a problem. She reassured us that everything would be in place and nothing would go wrong. We couldn’t have done it all without her and both her and her assistant Xuan made our day more special than we could’ve even imagined. I will choose Dapper Events for any and all events in the future!
    Caitlin W. Married on 07/20/2019

Such a pleasure!

Dapper Events was a pleasure to work with. I felt very at ease on my wedding day and if any problems arose, I knew they would be taken care of immediately. They were more than professional and I would hesitate to recommend them!