19 Reviews for Danza del Sol Winery

Specialty Beer (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
19 Danza del Sol Winery Reviews

I can't express enough how great Denise was during our planning process! Our wedding was a complete dream come true. Danza was the perfect venue for our intimate wedding with 50 guest on July 27, 2016. Denise & the catering staff were very attentive to my guest, my husband and I. I highly recommend using this venue if you are looking for a winery. It was romantic as the sun set. The vineyards are breathtaking with grapes hanging in full bloom during this time of the year. Super clean and great Spanish styled building where we had the reception. I didn't need to decorate too much because the space was just amazing on its own. It sound really be rated as a 10 star place. And thank you wedding wire! I found them from this site.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dru, 7/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with Danza del Sol Winery the first time I visited and became an instant Wine Club Member. So it was the perfect location for our dream December 2015 wedding. The venue was beautiful (despite the clouds and rain in the evening) and the staff was fantastic! And of course the wine was amazing! My guests still keep commenting on how our wedding was the best they have ever been to! Thank you so much Danza for making our day the best day ever! We can't wait to visit again soon and re-live the memories!

Profile Picture User6080245, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on January 24th and it couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture judy, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was perfect, I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. From the moment we went wine tasting to shop for venues to the day of the wedding I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff was amazing, especially Cara, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Danza del Sol for our special day. I highly recommend Danza if you are looking for a gorgeous winery wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From the planning stage right thru the actual event, the staff at Danza Del Sol, especially Cara were very professional and attentive to all our needs and requests. We celebrated our 35th Wedding Anniversary with a vow renewal and dinner reception. The venue; food, arrangements and event personnel were awesome.

We highly recommend this this venue.

Profile Picture Nelson & Carmen, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Champagne Toast, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Wanting to keep the wine country theme, our wedding coordinator recommended we reach out to Danza del Sol as a possible rehearsal dinner location, and we were so glad we did! Cara is the wedding planner there, and she is fantastic at what she does! Danza is a beautiful, quaint winery on lush rolling hills with fabulous wines! We took a tour and were instantly sold on the barrel room! It's in a cute little house located down a dirt road to the side of the tasting room. Perfect? I think so! It has a nice sized outdoor patio, complete with a bar, patio furniture, and misters to cool you off while you sit! Inside, it has a suave library room with long wooden tables that they host private group tastings in. The barrel room is connected to that and is absolutely beautiful! It even has a garage door that opens to give you a view of the vines! Knowing our dinner was around sunset, this was a slam dunk! They offered to bring the wooden tables in, so that our entire party could sit at one long table. That enabled them to put the bar inside, so that our guests could cool off if need be. On the day of, everything was insanely perfect. I dropped a few things off when we arrived and Cara set the whole thing up in minutes while our guests enjoyed cocktail hour on the patio. It was just stunning!! An Italian themed, candlelit rehearsal dinner in a barrel room with the sun setting over the vines… Can you say perfection!? The food was fantastic, as was the service. The chef himself came out to introduce every course, which was really cool for a family full of foodies! Cara stuck around the entire time to be sure my new hubby and I were completely satisfied. Which, clearly, we were! If you are looking for a beautiful, serene location with superb service for your rehearsal dinner or even your wedding, we definitely recommend Cara and the crew at Danza! Thank you guys, for the most beautiful night before before the big day we could have ever dreamt of!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Danza del Sol Winery is an amazing venue! The sites are absolutely stunning and the staff is amazing! My guests loved the beauty of this venue and the delicious wines! We cannot go to Temecula without stopping in at Danza. We're so lucky to have had our special day at this beautiful location! I HIGHLY recommend Danza!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Danza Del Sol was a dream come true. The moment we walked in for a wine tasting we knew this was the place. The location is perfect and the staff is amazing. Cara was outstanding!! I'm so glad she was a part of the wedding. She made sure everything ran perfectly. Cara gave the best advice and provided wonderful venders. I still can't believe how smooth and stress free Cara and Danza Del Sol made our wedding day thank Danza!!

Profile Picture Kassie, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day could not have been any better at Danza del Sol! The wedding lawn was perfect for our ceremony on a beautiful summer day, and we had a blast during our reception in the clubhouse. It was amazing! I am so thankful for the hard work the staff put in to making our day so special.

Kelly did a super job walking us through the fees and options. Cara, the event coordinator, was there every step of the way, assuring me throughout all of the planning. She was on the ball, and took care of coordinating all of my vendors. The day of, with the help of Walter and Victoria, she transformed the clubhouse and ceremony lawn. It was breathtaking.

We used one of the amazing patios for our cocktail hour and moved inside where dinner was in the clubhouse. After dinner, it was time to dance the night away. One wall of the clubhouse completely disappears, opening up to the amazing patio and beautiful view of Danza's vineyard. The layout of the entire facility worked perfectly for our big day.

A big "thank you" goes out to everyone at Danza. We are so happy we chose Danza to make it official.

Profile Picture Staci, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a gorgeous venue with the most incredible staff and wedding coordinator then you found the right place. This venue is a beautiful vineyard which offers you and your guests a completely private ceremony and reception. In addition, the space is versatile enough to have anything from a rustic vintage wedding to a black tie event. It's breathtakingly beautiful. If that weren't enough the wines are incredible and Danza Del Sol staff are aaaamazing. Cara our wedding coordinator did the most wonderful job with the planning and making sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. She is a pleasure to work with and will not lead you astray on your special day. The day of the wedding was one hundred percent stress free, the happiest day of my life, and absolute perfection in every way. (We are still getting compliments on how beautiful and amazing everything was!) I attribute this of course to my friends and family, but a huge portion of the credit goes to Danza Del Sol winery. I would recommend this venue a million times over!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue with great service/staff. My wedding was perfect and I would not change anything. Thank you to Cara, Walter, Kelly and others for making my day memorable and perfect. Jesse and I were truly blessed to have such great staff to help with making our wedding day a dream come true.

Profile Picture ASHLEY, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are planning a wedding and want the most magical , professional , beautiful , wedding , then choose Danza del Sol Winery. It was like a fairy tale and couldn't have been any better. Cara , the wedding coordinator is the sweetest , most organized person you could ask for. She went above and beyond. Not only was the venue run smoothly and efficient but they took care of us in every way. The vendors referred by Danza del Sol such as Temecula Catering , Sweet Flowers, Bo's Bakery and Captured Photo Booth were all exceptional and each of them were friendly , professional , and the best we could ever hope for. Our guests said the food from Temecula Catering and the cake from Bo's Bakery were amazing ! Danza was always our favorite winery but now it's a super special place that we will forever return to to remember the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture nancy Susan, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Cara and her staff were amazing. They were very accommodating and so helpful. We received endless compliments on our wedding from our guests. From the beautiful venue and awesome food, to the helpful staff. As a bride I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything went so smooth. Thank you Danza!

Profile Picture Kim , 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have chosen a more perfect venue to celebrate our wedding. The event staff went above and beyond to help make our day exactly how we pictured it. A big special thanks to Cara Goset, the event coordinator, who took my over-barring "wedding day schedule" and made sure everything went off ON TIME! It was amazing. We had so many guests come up to us and say they have never been to a wedding where it started right when the invitation said it would :) A billion thumbs up!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We were the first wedding at Danza Del Sol, and they pulled it off beautifully! When we first went there to tour the place, Bob Danza (the owner) took us to the barrel room to have some barrel tastings. Mindy Smith (their coordinator) and Bob spent a lot of time just talking with us. We felt so comfortable with them, that we knew right away that is where we wanted our reception. Even with us being their first wedding, Mindy has a lot of expeirence in the Temecula valley, so she is a good resource for vendor referals, but doesn't mind at all if you find your own.

Mindy did an amazing job with the set up and linen rentals. We didn't have to do anything!!! She even stayed afterwards to pack up the things I did bring so I didn't have to worry about it that night.

The wine was great, the location was great, everything went so wonderfully, I am so glad we made the choice to have our wedding here!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect. we could not have asked for a more perfect venue or staff. Overall all wedding was small around 75 people and this was the perfect place for it the beauty of Danza is that it can make 75 feel perfect of a a large number. Cara made everything run so smooth she kept us on track with our time line and couldn't have asked for a better staff. It was a night I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life thank you Danza for making it so special.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5442606, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cara and Walter are very nice to work with.

Profile Picture Staci, 6/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Really enjoyed my wedding at Danza. The staff did a great job!

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 3/21/14, 3 Reviews