Dannon K. Collard LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Dannon K. Collard LLC 1
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/27/2018

the best i've ever looked!!

Dannon was amazing!! She did makeup for me + 5 bridesmaids + 2 mothers at my wedding last weekend and I cannot recommend her enough. I've had professional makeup done many times before, and have always felt like it looked a little too dramatic or "wedding makeup"-y, so definitely wanted to go for a more natural look. Dannon absolutely nailed it!! We all still looked like ourselves, just WAY WAY better haha, but without that "beauty pageant" kind of look. She's super easy to talk to and was fun to have around, and also amazingly fast. She did all 8 of us in around 4 hours. HIGHLY recommend!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2018

Great to work with

Dannon was amazing. Not only was the makeup amazing she was so fun to be around and brought so much energy to my wedding day. I was so impressed by how quickly she did everyone's makeup. I was worried because I had 8 bridesmaids. She did my makeup and the 8 bridesmaids in under 4 hours completely taking away the stress of being ready in time. After my first trial I changed my mind a bit about my vision and she was completely understanding and we did a second trial and it was perfect. I would recommend Dannon to anyone and everyone! xo

ashley · Married on 04/20/2018

Words cannot express how beautiful Dannon made me feel on my wedding day, I don't have the highest self esteem and she made me feel like a supermodel. I could never thank her enough. Not only is she a master of her craft but she is down to earth and a lot of fun to be around. I highly recommend her!!!!!

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

Dannon made me and my bridesmaids look amazing on my wedding day. She is such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. From the trial to the wedding day, she made everything so easy. No stress involved and no worrying! She is phenomenal and truly talented at what she does. Book her!

Kiki · Married on 12/16/2017

Loved working with Dannon! She Killed it!

• PG

Paige · Married on 11/18/2017

I was kind of struggling trying to find someone to do my make up for my wedding. I was looking at all these websites and nothing seemed to really stand out! When I got to Dannon's page, just seeing her work, I knew she was the one I had to get! Seriously, everyone looks fabulous in her pictures!! I had never had airbrush make up done before but had heard great things. I thought I wasn't going to get a chance to get a trial run, having a busy schedule and being out of town. Dannon reached out and mentioned she could fit me in the day before, and then my make up would be done for the rehearsal dinner! Worked out perfectly!! She's SO sweet and did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job! My make up the day of the wedding was seriously flawless. She's so talented, my girls and I looked stunning thanks to her!! Even my mom, after seeing her work the day of decided she wanted to get hers done too! She uses the single lashes which look so natural and full compared to the strips! She's super quick and I can't thank her enough for her amazing work! If you're looking for some incredible make up for your wedding, she's the one!

Dannon K. Collard LLC 2

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Dannon is so amazing! She was so responsive and involved from the start in making sure that I felt confident and comfortable with how my makeup looked for my wedding day and couldn’t have been happier in terms of how mine and my bridesmaids makeup turned out or finding someone with fun energy who genuinely cares and listens! Was so happy with my glowy /natural look with more neutral eyeshadow tones and less worry of touching up throughout the day, so worth it!

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2017

I have never met someone that I felt so comfortable , open , and honest with! She immediately got me and while obviously taking care of my bridal Party as well she put ME first! And I felt amazing. I could not have felt more beautiful. Not to mention she is cool as shit. Best makeup artist ever - just sayin’ !

Brittney · Married on 02/24/2017

Dannon was absolutely AMAZING!! From our first meeting she was able to give me the look I was going for on my wedding day! She was friendly, professional, and worked well with everyone in my wedding. Even my mother who hates makeup loved how Dannon made her look. I also had Dannon cover up some scars I have and I was beyond impressed how great the cover up looked and stayed the whole night! My husband told me I literally took his breath away and there is no better feeling for a bride then that!! I would recommend Dannon to anyone for any makeup service. I will have to find an excuse to keep using her for regular events! I wish I was ridiculously rich so I could hire her to be my personal make up artist, lol!!

Maja · Married on 10/01/2016

Dannon is amazing! My make up looked flawless and just what I wanted and I finished make up courses myself, so I am pretty picky! She can do anything you ask her to do!

• Sam

Sam · Married on 06/26/2016

Dannon did my makeup for our engagement photos in Charleston and she is fantastic!! She was so kind from the very first e-mail. Her vision and skills are off the charts and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work. She made me feel comfortable and confident, which is a rare gift, especially being able to do so right when you first meet someone! She will work with you for whatever look you desire and will keep you at ease. The overall experience was amazing and I would love to have her do my makeup for any event I have in the future! Thank you Dannon for making me feel pretty and confident!! ????

Absolutely amazing work! Would highly recommend Dannon!!

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

Book her NOW! She is professional, and she does the best makeup among all of the makeup artists in Charleston. She will make you look like the best version of yourself, and the makeup will stay on all night. All of my bridesmaids and the mother-of-the-bride loved their makeup, too. I will definitely recommend her to friends, and I plan to book her for any special events in the future!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/24/2014

Thank you Dannon for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! Your work is gorgeous, and I appreciate how you listened to my feedback so that I was completely happy and comfortable with my make-up for the big day. You're also fun and so easy-going, which is nice to have around when there's so much going on around you.

Charleston brides - I absolutely recommend Dannon for airbrush make-up! She's wonderful :-)

Anna · Married on 10/17/2014

Dannon is so wonderful!!! She is incredibly talented, and she really listens to your vision for your big day. Not only that, she is knowledgable about what will work/what won't in terms of accentuating your best features. She'll help you be your most beautiful self on your wedding day. Cannot say enough positive things about her!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2014

Getting married in Charleston, SC can be both exciting and overwhelming. As the number one destination wedding place in the world, there are more vendors than you could begin to imagine. Being the OCD girl that I am and only wanting the best, I diligently researched every vendor I chose. When it came to makeup, I chose Dannon. After speaking with a few different artists, Dannon was the only one who was not only professional but also down to earth and easy to talk with. Not only is she top notch at what she does, you can see her passion for it as well. Her airbrush look is flawless and incredibly necessary if you are planning an outdoor summertime event. I am one to have make up worn off within a few hours. My wedding makeup stayed on the entire day through the evening.

I wanted more of a natural look and that is exactly what she gave. Her specialty is in the way she does the eyes. I would recommend her to anyone!

Dannon is awesome! She made me and my wedding party look flawless on my wedding day. The airbrush makeup she uses lasted all night long. Absolutely recommend!

Ginny · Married on 03/09/2014

Dannon is an incredible make-up artist and you can see her passion from the moment she walks in the door. I am so happy that I met her at the "Not Wedding" last year and hope I can find some more excuses to use her services. She made me feel like a model without making my look unnatural. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled as well. Thanks, Dannon!

Alexandra · Married on 11/02/2013

I love this girl to the moon and back. Not only is she seriously talented, she is also gracious, patient, and such a sweet spirit. I honestly felt like she was one of my bridesmaids getting ready with me. Dannon will make you look like a movie star; she is a genius with those brushes! This girl knows makeup and knows what she is doing. Book her now! You're amazing Dannon!

Ellen · Married on 10/13/2013

Dannon was absolutely amazzzzzing! I honestly wanted to pack her in my suitcase and take her home with me. I was an out of town bride doing all my research for vendors online and stumbled upon this wonderful gem. She is extremely responsive, professional, and sweet as pie and not to mention her work is outstanding. I felt absolutely flawless on my wedding day. I would recommend her over and over again to any bride who wants top notch service and a vendor that you don’t have to stress over.

Erin · Married on 10/12/2013

Dannon was such a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning, she was responsive and kind and always willing to answer any little question I had. When I ran into a bunch of snags that delayed some scheduling, but also required a complete venue change (with only two months to go!), she was not only understanding, she was compassionate and so sweet. During my trial run, Dannon created a look for me that was flawless! She was so focused and knew exactly what she was doing; it was awesome to watch her work! On my wedding day, Dannon made me feel absolutely gorgeous! My makeup was flawless and it held up all night, despite it being an outdoor wedding on a muggy afternoon. She made all of my bridesmaids and my mom look and feel beautiful as well, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend Dannon to ANYONE who wants perfect makeup from an incredibly kind, talented, and professional makeup artist.

Kelley · Married on 10/12/2013

Dannon was absolutely fabulous!! She did my makeup along with my mom's and maid of honor's and we were all so happy with the results. I have acne and a very oily face and for the first time my makeup lasted all day and night without any shine or need for touchups, and there wasn't a blemish in site! Even with all of the dancing I did, the makeup did not budge. She goes out of her way to make you feel so comfortable and calm. She was easy to get in contact with, quick to respond, and punctual. I have already recommended her to multiple brides-to-be and will continue to do so, her work speaks for itself!

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2013

Dannon is amazing! She recently did the makeup for myself, bridesmaids and mothers at my recent wedding down in Charleston, SC. I cannot rave enough about how awesome we all looked. Dannon is extremely sweet and professional. She also had so much patience with us. I was hesitant about getting airbrush makeup done thinking it would be too heavy or clown looking. It was the exact opposite. So light and natural it make my face look flawless. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist!

ashton · Married on 10/07/2013

First of all is there a way to rate someone more than 5 stars??.. because Dannon deserves like 10 stars! I had the pleasure of having Dannon do my wedding make up last week & I am still glowing just thinking about how beautiful she made me feel. Not only is she super talented and professional (always responded to my emails within hours) but she is also a total doll! I live in LA & when I was looking for a make up artist in Charleston I was having a hard time finding one who's brides looked glamours (Sorry other Charleston make up artist, but y'all need to take a page out of Dannon's book). I'm not a fan of the natural bridal look and that was all I was finding in Charleston, I thought I was going to have to fly my favorite LA based make up artist out but then I came across Dannon's website & as soon as I saw her smokey eye & contoured cheek bones I knew I found my gal!! Don't get me wrong, Dannon can do that natural look beautifully as well. When I had my traditional make up trail I was blown away by how she did EXACTLY what I wanted! Dannon immediately picked up on what I liked & thought that I would really like airbrush, so on my wedding day she brought her airbrush system for me to try & said that if I didn't like it she would start over with traditional. She was right! I LOVED the airbrush! it was so light yet had amazing coverage! On my wedding day Dannon did my maid of honor, my mother, mother in law & my make up and we all looked amazing! It was literally the most humid day I have ever experienced in my life & by the end of the night my hair (which i did myself) looked like it had been dunked in a pool, but my make up was still perfect! Not a smudge all night! I was tempted to sleep with it on & rock that look for a few more days... I didn't, but could have... thats how good she is.
    If your in need of a make up artist in Charleston, or even in the state of South Carolina & don't hire Dannon you are doing yourself a disservice! She is beyond words amazing!

Torie · Married on 09/28/2013

Dannon was very effecient and made each and everyone of us feel beautiful esp my sister whom was the bride tiffany platt. She even made my freckles diapear. Thanks for an amazing job Dannon