Danielle Waters Photography Reviews

5 | Salt Lake City, UT

5 Reviews for Danielle Waters Photography

Sarah Chalupa · Married on 06/01/2020

I couldn't be happier!

Working with Danielle is like working with a friend. We hired Danielle to shoot our wedding, which had DRASTIC changes due to COVID. From the beginning, throughout all of our interactions, Danielle was friendly, professional, and responsive. Even on our wedding day, Danielle was a calming presence. She was not intrusive and helped us capture our authentic selves. I couldn't be happier that we chose Danielle to shoot our special day.

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Wight · Married on 03/08/2020

Highly Recommend

Danielle and I met shooting a wedding together about a year before my own. She had such a easy-going personality, we vibed really well. So when I got engaged she was the first person I wanted as our photographer. She did such a great job of capturing all my favorite moments from the day without make the day all about photos. She was great at directing when she needed to for group photos and portraits, but was really good about observing and capturing us being ourselves while we partied with our closest friends and family. I loved her classic and colorful style of editing and all the thoughtful detail shots! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Julie

Julie Disney · Married on 08/17/2019

A wonderful photography experience with a kind, caring artist

Working with Danielle was the best choice we made as we planned our wedding! One of our biggest worries for photography was feeling awkward during engagement and wedding photos, but her calm, welcoming personality made us feel so comfortable and just like we were hanging out with a sweet friend. Her vibrant photos perfectly captured the joy of celebrating with our family and friends on our wedding day. We are so grateful to have met her and will certainly be coming back to her the next time we would like to have professional photos taken.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Danielle is such a genuine, warm, lovely, kind and fun person. More adjectives could be used, but you get the gist. If you're someone who wants candid photos that capture the feeling of the day, and all the small moments that pass... she's the one for you. In addition to being able to capture those moments, she's technically very skillful and will capture beautiful shots. Beyond all of that though, she has such a lovely presence and will put you at ease and just kind of floats through your day capturing everything. She won't give you a lot of direction (unless you want that), but that's what allows you to kind of just move naturally.

All in all, we ended up taking pics in the photo booth together. That should tell you something!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Eva · Married on 09/01/2017

Danielle has been so great to work with! You can tell her passion for photography, and loves working with people. Danielle took our bridals and wedding photos, and they turned out top notch! Worth every penny! We had some mishaps happen, and my husband hates getting his photos taken with our wedding and Danielle was super professional and still got all the photos we wanted, and they turned out beautiful.

Sent on 11/08/2017