29 Reviews for Danielle Miller Jewelry

Photos
Custom Wed. Bands (5)
Handcrafted (2)
29 Danielle Miller Jewelry Reviews

This was such a cool thing! My fiancé and I making our rings for each other was not only a cool experience but very special and something we will forever remember.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danielle's workshop was really great. My fiance and I looked around and she was the best deal by far on the workshop itself and she only charged us for the gold we used for our rings, not a standard fee designed to make other companies a little extra. We decided to to the Craftsman Workshop, which adds the melting and molding of raw gold to the Apprentice workshop. The workshop lasted from 9 til we were done, about 6:30 we were finishing the included champagne toast and on our way. Danielle is a really good teacher, very personable and funny, and was professional and attentive to our needs all day. She modeled the process, making a ring along with us, so we saw everything once before we had to try. She was really good at giving tips and nudging rather than just lecturing or taking over and doing it for us. She made sure everything was just right before moving on, so everything was our work, not "fixing" or redoing, just a few nudges meant to make sure our rings were perfect. She took us through every step making clear how to do it safely and making sure we were good to go before starting. Lunch is including in the workshop and we went to a restaurant nearby and had a good chat before getting back to work. Overall it was a fantastic experience and would recommend it to any couple interested in making their rings more special than buying them and having a great bonding experience making them.

Profile Picture Matthew , 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danielle deserves 5+ stars. She goes above and beyond to give you the best experience and wants you to leave 100% satisfied. For anyone looking for a unique experience that will be remembered for generations to come I highly recommend Danielle’s wedding band workshop.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

This was such an amazing experience for me and my fiance! We wanted to do something unique and memorable for our wedding bands. We will always cherish these rings and remember that they were handcrafted by one another! Danielle was an incredible host, teacher, and a new friend to us both!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

Loved this experience so much! Our rings are beautiful and Danielle was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Neelie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My now husband and I signed up for Danielle's Apprentice Wedding Band Workshop and had the most amazing and memorable time making our wedding bands! We spent almost an entire day in her very cool workshop molding, shaping, soldering/welding our wedding bands and they turned out truly beautiful! We were a little unsure going into the workshop about our own abilities in making our own wedding bands but Danielle is a fantastic, knowledgable and patient teacher. We had great conversations and learned so much about jewelry making in just one day. She was able to get the metal we wanted to use for our rings (Platinum 950) and we learned about how different metals react, melting points, softness, seams, everything! After making the band my ring design was finished by Danielle and her stone-setter with the inset of a few diamonds and some additional millwork so that it would match my Art Deco style engagement ring. The end result was exactly what we hoped for. This was an awesome experience and we will highly recommend Danielle and her wedding band workshop! Most people cannot believe we made out own wedding bands!

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Handcrafted

Working with Danielle was an absolutely amazing experience. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to make their rings.

Profile Picture Drewscilla, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Danielle was a wonderful experience! Both my husband and I chose to have her made our custom wedding bands, and she even remade my engagement ring to fit the band. She was very responsive to e-mails and even took time to chat on the phone with me several times. She kept me informed during every step of the process and sent me pictures along the way. Our wedding bands are perfectly unique and I love how my engagement rings fits with my band now. I recommend Danielle to everyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I had a great time making our own wedding rings with Danielle Miller. We learned a lot of information about jewlerly making and had a lot of laughs. She is a very nice and knowledgable person. We look forward to making more jewlery with her in the future!

Profile Picture Christopher , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danielle was awesome! We would use her again. She was easy to work with and a great teacher! Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had a blast making our wedding rings with Danielle! She was very patient and taught us a lot about the process that we now share with everyone! It was such an amazing day! We say that making our rings was our favorite part of our elopement weekend! I can't recommend this workshop enough! Our rings are still gorgeous and a constant reminder of our love for each other and the awesome experience we had! Thank you Danielle for a most memorable experience!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danielle was great to work with, we learned so much and had such a good time! We both love our rings and it just makes them so much more special that we were able to make them ourselves!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband Kevin and I made each other's wedding bands at one of Danielle's wedding band workshops. We were looking for simple rings, but did not want to lose that special feeling of a more unique or elaborate design. Because we had the opportunity to create our wedding bands for each other, offering and exchanging them during our wedding ceremony was so powerful and special.
We loved working with Danielle! She was easy to communicate with before setting up the workshop by phone and by email. During the workshop, the two of us had Danielle’s undivided attention and it was easy to follow her instruction and guidance. In no time at all I felt comfortable in the space and was surprised at what I could do! I am so glad we had Danielle’s expertise throughout the day to advise the subtle changes to the size, thickness and shape that really made the bands look and feel like a perfect fit on our hands.
Everyone was so impressed with our rings after hearing about how we made them, but honestly they were so easy to make with Danielle’s guidance. Danielle made the atmosphere in the workshop calming and encouraging. Kevin and I really valued the experience of our workshop day. Taking a break from more hectic wedding planning weekends to work together on something was a great way for Kevin and I to reconnect.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely loved working with Danielle to make my husband's (finance at the time) wedding band. She gave me excellent guidance as she made a ring along with me. I watched her technique so I could make my husband's ring independently (as much as I could since I have never worked with gold before). I was making this ring as a surprise for my husband so Danielle took many photos throughout the process and I was able to make a photo book for him. Danielle was absolutely wonderful, and I would recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danielle was amazing. She created a custom wedding ring for me to fit my engagement ring, and it couldn't have com out better! She was great to work with, and consulted me along the way to make sure I was getting exactly the ring I wanted. I would use her again for anything else I needed. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I made our own wedding rings with Danielle Miller Jewelry. The entire experience was AMAZING! The workshop was beautiful, Danielle was very professional and super accommodating, we received wonderful, professional quality pictures of the entire process, and our rings were perfectly one-of-a-kind. A completely unique experience that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had the most wonderful time during our ring-making workshop with Danielle. She was professional, patient, and fun to work with for the day as we crafted our wedding rings for each other. Our wedding guests were enchanted by the story of how we made our rings for each other during a workshop and everyone wanted to see our jobs well done. Now we have a special memory of the workshop day as well as the rings as mementos themselves. An investment we are happy we made – I'd recommend this to anyone getting married who wants a special story to tell and a special bonding experience together. We even had a sweet treat waiting for us when we were all finished. Thank you, Danielle!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Handcrafted

Danielle designed my wedding band. We got my engagement ring online, and it was palladium and moissanite, and because it was moissanite we were able to get a larger stone than if it had been diamond. Because of this and because of the setting, finding a band that would work with it in a store or even online was extremely difficult. Regular bands wouldn't work at all, and curved bands looked strange. Danielle worked with me to design a band that would bump in, creating a concave section in the middle to allow for the stone and setting to fit in and so the bands would sit together correctly. She also set three smaller stones into the band itself, which look gorgeous surrounding my engagement ring.

If you have anything other than the typical stone/metal combos, buying your band to match in a store pretty much won't happen. Nothing I could find locally had moissanite and palladium, so the fact that Danielle could work with both of them was fantastic. I didn't have to have an engagement ring with those and a wedding band with gold and diamonds. That was very important to me, and Danielle did a great job.

The ring looks absolutely beautiful and I stare at it all the time and get so many compliments on it. I'm very glad I went with Danielle for my ring and I hope to possibly get some of her non-wedding jewelry in the future, as it is equally as gorgeous!

Profile Picture Alysia, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danielle made my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings. We could not be happier with our jewelry - my engagement ring is stunning and I get so many people wanting to talk to me about its unusual band (Danielle's chiselled band) and center stone; our wedding rings are modern, simple and beautiful - my husband and I love how the subtle design, with its reversed section makes them modern and traditional at the same time. Danielle was exceptionally helpful and easy to work with throughout the process - and she adapted her designs to suit our style and personalities, which we really appreciate. In the future, Danielle will be my first port of call if I am looking for high quality, beautiful, handmade jewelry - in fact, I'm already eyeing a few more of her rings!

Profile Picture Rowena, 9/1/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danielle Miller Jewlery truly offers an amazing experience. The personal touch of making one another's wedding bands means that these are rings that not only we will cherish as husband and wife, but that may become heirlooms for our family. I highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with and a great person to spend a whole day with. She understands that these are your personal pieces of jewelry and is there to help you make it just the way you want it, not the way she wants it. A great lunch date too. The day was long but really really worth it in the end. I urge anyone who is thinking about doing something like this to go do it! It is so unique and special!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I had an amazing time making our wedding bands with Danielle. She was extremely personable, kind, and patient. She even suggested some romantic ideas like making each other's ring. We loved our day spent one and one with her in her studio and love our rings even more! Not only are they worth the price, but the experience is one we will never forget. Now, if any of our friends are getting married we will tell them to look into making their bands with Danielle.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had an incredible time creating my husband's ring with Danielle! Unlike most for her workshops, (where couples tend to do this together), I went solo as my husband already had my ring ready. I enjoyed the alchemical process of melting down metal to create a one of a kind ring. Danielle was very helpful, informative and patient throughout the entire process, making sure I understood the reasoning behind each step. The ring turned out beautiful and it's an experience and a ring that will be cherished forever!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had a fantastic time designing and creating out wedding bands with Danielle! Her studio is adorable. The instructions were interesting yet easy to follow. Our three-year anniversary is coming up soon and we're still very happy with our rings! Spending a romantic weekend in Greenville away from wedding planning was also a plus :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/25/14, 1 Review