Danielle Lirette Photography Reviews

Danielle Lirette Photography 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Cary · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Wedding Photos

Danielle did a wonderful job of capturing our engagement pictures and all of the wedding photos. We are absolutely in love with all of our photos and couldn't have asked for anything better. She is very professional and easy going. I highly recommend her for any wedding or engagement pictures you may be needing.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kaz · Married on 09/21/2018

Danielle is so talented and we could not be more pleased with the outcome of our photos. All of her portrait shots were breathtaking. However, I am most in awe of her ability to candidly capture the most touching moments throughout the night. Not only is she talented, she has been a pleasure to work with. Danielle is extremely responsive, flexible and professional. She knew exactly what to do on our big day and did such a wonderful job memorializing the happiest day of our lives. Thank you so much Danielle!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Danielle was amazing at capturing all the pictures we wanted for both our engagement and wedding night. She made us feel so comfortable and was great at telling everyone how to pose. All of the photos turned out amazing and we are so happy! Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Danielle Lirette Photography 8
    Danielle Lirette Photography 9
    Danielle Lirette Photography 10
    Danielle Lirette Photography 11

David · Married on 07/21/2018

Danielle was very professional, creative, completely unobtrusive, and captured the spirit of my daughter's wedding. She provided a sampling of pictures very quickly and the full set within a month of the event. Excellent value and I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Danielle Lirette Photography 12
    Danielle Lirette Photography 13
    Danielle Lirette Photography 14
    Danielle Lirette Photography 15
  • Dennis

Dennis Gardner · Married on 07/21/2018

In a “blind” photo test, my fiancé chose Danielle

I searched all over the internet and compiled a collection of photographers that I liked, along with a sampling of their portfolio. Without any price info, I had my fiancé look through their portfolios. She chose Danielle’s photos. Danielle was about half the cost of the other photographers, yet she liked her photos the best.

We are very happy that we picked her. Our photos are amazing, despite some weather. We got married at Mt. Vernon Canyon Club and it was rainy before the ceremony. Luckily, Danielle knew exactly what to do. She had already scoped out places to capture our moments without having to get wet.

After the wedding, not only did we love the photos, but so did all our guests. Danielle did such an incredible job that I strongly recommended her. The photos she took will bring smiles to our growing family forever.

Tip: Before the wedding, at Danielle’s suggestion, we made a list of all the group photos we must have. It listed specific people we wanted in the photos. This was a great idea, because on the wedding day it was so hectic. Without her tip, we would have missed some group photos.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Danielle Lirette Photography 16
    Danielle Lirette Photography 17
    Danielle Lirette Photography 18
    Danielle Lirette Photography 19

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2018

Danielle was absolutely a thrill to work with!! She was very attentive and got every shot, and more! Our special day wouldn't have been complete without the skills she possesses!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Brynn · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband Shane and I used Danielle for our September 2016 wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! Her photos were beyond amazing and she was a delight to work with. We have been told time and time again how beautiful our photos turned out. When looking for a photographer for the best and most memorable day of your life you have to make sure you've got the right person. Danielle was 100% the right person! She recorded the day beautifully and we have amazing memories to look at. She is wonderful!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amber · Married on 05/27/2018

Danielle was great, very professional and never made us feel awkward.

Sent on 06/26/2018