Danielle Kattan Cakes Reviews

60 Reviews for Danielle Kattan Cakes

• Jackie

Jackie Renfrow · Getting married on 06/05/2022

May Strawberries and Lemon Cake

After looking at her cakes online, I knew Danielle could design the perfect cake for my wedding! I found a picture to use for inspiration and she started sketching immediately and it came to life even better! She had an excellent selection of cake flavors and the tasting was very professional. My guests all loved it too and it was a completely stress free experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • DEE

Dee Ka · Married on 06/05/2020

Artful Cake

Danielle was making the wedding cake for my son's wedding and I thought it made sense to use her for the groom's cake during the rehearsal dinner. She was very responsive, made good suggestions when I wasn't sure and was so easy to work with. The YETI cooler inspired cake was a work of art and delicious. I wish I lived closer!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review me. Reviews is what makes my business thrive but your words, feeds my soul!

Stacey Layne · Married on 11/02/2019

Danielle Kattan Wedding Cakes

Danielle created a cake design to match our Day of the Dead theme. She sketched a mock up for design and the final did not disappoint. She was super easy to work with and the cake was delicious.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Katy Bales · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing floral wonder

Danielle’s cake was worth every penny! Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we. It was delicious and beautiful. She was able to bring our vision to life with amazing purple sugar flowers with gold leaves and orange painted flowers. I couldn’t have asked for better! I highly recommend her! (And if you think you don’t like the taste of fondant, let her homemade version change your mind!) Thank you, Danielle! (Photo by Kivus & Camera)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Grace

Grace Renna · Married on 07/27/2019

Fabulous!!

Danielle knocked it out of the park! I had a specific cupcake that I wanted for our 50th anniversary party and she went above and beyond what I thought they would look like. The display and cupcakes were beautiful and as for the taste…absolutely delicious. Everyone commented on how unique they were and they were pleasantly surprised that you were able to eat the chocolate petals. The cake was so moist and delicious. Everyone loved them!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our special day even more special.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your praises very much! I am very happy everything went well and specially everyone liking my cupcakes:)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2019

Loved our cake!

Danielle did an amazing job on our cake and doing exactly what we wanted! Although we did not have a lot of contact with her since we only had out initial cake tasting and then the couple weeks before the wedding, Danielle did amazing. She provided a cake stand for us and decorated out cake with the flowers we provided. Every person at our event raved about how good the cake was and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Melissa Alcantara · Married on 05/23/2019

Birthday Cake

Danielle is amazing to say the least. I ordered a cake from her for the first time, & she surpassed my expectations. I live 45 mins away from her but it’s so worth the drive. Thank you again, Danielle ! You’ve become my go to lady for cakes!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Neely

Neely · Married on 02/23/2019

Professional and responsive

Danielle assisted with a wedding cake for my uncle’s wedding very last minute. She was extremely responsive and flexible. Any question I had she answered with confidence and instilled trust throughout the process. She made the process quick and easy!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Amy Grieco · Married on 02/16/2019

Baby shower

Danielle is the best! She made the cake & cupcakes/ cookies for my sisters baby shower. Everything looked and tasted amazing! I will definitely go to her for any future events. Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Marylee Basore · Married on 02/14/2019

Creativity and yumminess beyond ones imagination!!

Danielle is super creative! She was a joy to work with, very friendly and always responsive. She drew a picture from my explanation and it was far more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only did our wedding cake look awesome, but it was reasonably priced and everybody was raving about how delicious it was! I SO intend to contact Danielle for all of our family cakes. She is totally amazing... What a fine talent! Thank you , Danielle.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Nurul Mohamed Abrori · Married on 02/13/2019

Great custom cake

Danielle was fantastic throughout the process of ordering my custom cake. She was super responsive and best of all, the cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Carla Carrigan · Married on 11/02/2018

A Cake to Remember

This cake was truly amazing! The detail was beyond my expectations! Danielle’s design talent is to be commended for this piece. The cake was not only amazing to look at but the multiple flavors were absolutely delicious! Her one on one contact through this entire process made for a great experience. Thank you again Danielle as this Grooms cake was definitely the talk of my event!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your words and thank you for trusting me for making a special cake for your son.

Angie Curtis · Married on 10/29/2018

Fun Poop Cake

I got a 30th bday cake for a friend of mine. It was a toilet paper roll and some cute poop emoji cupcakes. It was beautiful and delicious

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Val and Sarah

Sarah and Val · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Cakes, exactly what we wanted!

I couldn't be happier! I needed Gluten free cake and vegan cupcakes. She made her own recipe and everything tasted amazing!! Danielle went above and beyond making sure our night was perfect!!💖 I recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Fall Wedding

Danielle made the most delicious cupcakes and cutting cake for our wedding!! We ordered too many based on our original guest count but they were still all almost gone by the end of the reception, if that gives you any hint as to how great they were! All of our guests were very impressed and she was even able to accommodate our guests with a vegan flavor, which nobody could tell was vegan at all! Danielle was great to work with, she is very sweet, and great at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Donna · Married on 07/28/2018

Got our wedding and rehearsal dinner cakes from Danielle. They were beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your trust!

Toni · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are from Washington, DC and while looking for wedding cake vendors near Danville, VA, I found pictures of Danielle Kattan's beautiful cakes online. I reached out to her about making my wedding cake and she was very professional, friendly and her talent is unmatched!! She was extremely helpful and after our consultation, I couldn't wait to book her! My wedding cake was PICTURE PERFCT and also very delicious! Thank you again for making my wedding day a dream come true!
    Love, Toni Osborne! Xo

Sent on 07/07/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of such a special date for you guys !

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

My fiancé and I were in search of a cake designer for our wedding reception. Danielle Kattan was referred to us by Providence Restaurant. We scheduled a tasting with Danielle. She was very accommodating and her cakes were delicious! Her praline buttercream icing is amazing, but we had guestsnwith nut allergies so we had to pass. She also makes her own fondant! My fiancé really got into it and picked a design from a magazine and the cake/icing flavors. Our cake was delivered on time and Danielle decorated it with the flowers left by the florist. It was beautiful and delicious! We won’t need another wedding cake, but will certain use Danielle again for other cake styles.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure making your beautiful cake!

Janice · Married on 06/09/2018

My daughter showed Danielle a picture of the kind of cake she wanted and Danielle created an elegant, gorgeous, cake that was as creamy and delicious as it was beautiful. It was perfect. She also made a chocolate/espresso “groom’s cake” for the rehearsal dinner that was beautiful and (for us chocolate lovers) was “drop-dead” delicious. Danielle was so easy to work with. She even packed up cake samples so I could travel with them when I went to visit the bride-to-be. First-rate!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Thank you!

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2018

Danielle was such a joy to work with! She was flexible and worked hard to give us exactly what we wanted. She built a cupcake tower for a wedding welcome party, and it was a hit. The cupcakes were delicious and looked beautiful. She even created a sculpture of our dog to go on top! We recommend highly and will definitely work with Danielle again!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure!

Patti · Married on 05/19/2018

Danielle went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding cake and cupcakes!! They tasted so amazing, that I ate my cake with my bare hand! We had so many guest commenting on how amazing the cupcakes were as well! She was very much so on top of her game about everything. I never once had to worry about anything. I highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much!! Wish you the best on this new stage of you life!

Carol · Married on 04/14/2018

Danielle is a very talented lady!! We wanted a Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings grooms cake. I knew no cake designers..so googled and found Danielle, lucky me! She embraced our theme and created a perfect design. So it looked GREAT...but guess what, Danielle makes all her own fondant... so the cake tastes better and stays moist longer. It was simply delicious!! She's the best! Highly recommend her for weddings...or whatever you may need a cake for...I hope to use her for a future birthday cake (or two)!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun creating your cake:) so thank you for allowing my creativity to play!

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

Danielle's cakes are nothing short of amazing, we used her for our wedding and the cake, well lets just say it was completely gone. We had an apple cinnamon cake, with brown sugar filling, and buttercream icing and it was to die for. We are lucky to have found her on wedding wire and shared the experience of working with her for our wedding! I would highly recommend this baker, her cakes are out of this world and look beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2017

Danielle’s sugar flowers are gorgeous and so lifelike that we thought that they were real at first. The almond cake was delicious, and the platform that Danielle created made the cake look even bigger and beautiful for the pictures.
    We were all very pleased!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your words! It means a lot.

A · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so impressed with the creativeness, quality and taste of the grooms cake and our wedding cake. We had a an unusal 3D grooms cake that was amazing. The 3 tier wedding cake was a combination of strawberry and almond cakes with vanilla and dulce de leche buttercream that were delicious. I love that she makes everything from scratch using quality ingredients. We also added dark chocolate covered strawberries that were a tasty low sugar option for our guest.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Danielle Kattan Cakes's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed very much making your awesome 3d cake!!