37 Reviews for Danielle Kattan Cakes

Gluten Free (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Organic (1)
34 Danielle Kattan Cakes Reviews

Danielle's cakes are nothing short of amazing, we used her for our wedding and the cake, well lets just say it was completely gone. We had an apple cinnamon cake, with brown sugar filling, and buttercream icing and it was to die for. We are lucky to have found her on wedding wire and shared the experience of working with her for our wedding! I would highly recommend this baker, her cakes are out of this world and look beautiful!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle’s sugar flowers are gorgeous and so lifelike that we thought that they were real at first. The almond cake was delicious, and the platform that Danielle created made the cake look even bigger and beautiful for the pictures.
We were all very pleased!!

Profile Picture Ellen , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so impressed with the creativeness, quality and taste of the grooms cake and our wedding cake. We had a an unusal 3D grooms cake that was amazing. The 3 tier wedding cake was a combination of strawberry and almond cakes with vanilla and dulce de leche buttercream that were delicious. I love that she makes everything from scratch using quality ingredients. We also added dark chocolate covered strawberries that were a tasty low sugar option for our guest.

Photo for Danielle Kattan Cakes Review - Wedding cake
Profile Picture A, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely wonderful! Each desert was beautiful as well as tasty!!

Profile Picture Tatum, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle was super nice since the day I met her. She gave me options so the cake would not be too pricey and it would go with my budget. I did cake testing with her and after that I knew I wanted her to make my wedding cake. She makes beautiful cakes but the taste is even better!! I would definitely recommend her!!!

My cake was beautiful and super tasty !!Thank you Danielle !

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Local

Very sweet lady and makes spectacular cake.

Profile Picture Madrey, 7/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Danielle was absolutely wonderful! She was always available if I had any questions and was very helpful. The cake turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined; It was exactly what we had discussed. We had Danielle's carrot cake - it tasted amazing and all of our guests loved it! I highly recommend Danielle. I couldn't have asked for it to be any more perfect than it was!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle is truly amazing. Her creativity is remarkable! She made my very non traditional wedding cake come to life. My guest was totally blown away because my cake not only look unique and beautiful... it also was dee-lish- shus!!!

Profile Picture Shawnte, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake looked and tasted amazing! All of my guests were surprised at how tasty it was. Danielle also created an identical design and flavoring in a gluten free cake for my guests with gluten allergies. She was so easy to work with and was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I really recommend Danielle Kattan cakes because they are very professional and they do as much as they can to try to help you. The result it was better than we were expecting and they did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Loida, 5/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Delivery, Fresh Fruit

Working with Danielle was wonderful. We came in with a request for a black walnut banana wedding cake. She created a stunning cake even adding brown sugar frosting between the layers with a white butter cream frosting on the outside. Absolutely divine. She wisely suggested a bottom layer of the cake be almond for those who were not as adventurous. She is knowledgeable and very skilled,; everything was wonderful for the wedding. And most importantly it was a pleasure to work with Danielle. She cares about the bride and groom and ensuring they get what they would like for their cake in look and taste!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Local

We had a very last minute (less than three weeks of planning) wedding and Danielle was SO, SO, SO accommodating. Comically, we didn’t even have time for a cake testing and trusted her based on reviews. Let me tell you, there were people that said her cake was the best they’ve ever had!!! She helped us envision and create a detailed cake that represented the location of our first date. It was a work of sculpted art. I really could not have asked for anything more, even if we had more time. It was perfect. Danielle said, “yes,” to every one of our little requests for the cake and worked with us every step of the way. She was available via email/phone/texting at some crazy hours and kept an open communication thread with us. The cake was really the star of our dinner, and Danielle’s skills made that possible. She’s worth it!

Profile Picture User6654813, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle is so amazing the cake I ordered was exactly what I asked for. The taste was out of this world. She set the cake up and it was so beautiful like something out of a magazine. I highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married. Top of the line. Your cake should be amazing, and Danielle is the one that will make that happen. Very easy to work with, She answered all of my questions and really cared about what I wanted our cake to look like. Thanks Danielle. Your the best ever.

Profile Picture Tracey, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Danielle was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to accommodate our wishes of nine different cupcake flavors (two of which were gluten free flavors) and created a wonderful cutting cake. They were all super delicious. We had a total of 216 cupcakes and an eight inch four layer cutting cake. The flavors she was able to accommodate us with were as follows: vanilla, chocolate, a spicy chocolate, caramel swirl/dulce de leche, apple spice, lemon, red velvet, GF vanilla, and GF chocolate). The cupcakes had different fillings and frostings - to go along with our theme and cupcake flavors and names.

We did have our own cake stands/platters that we wanted to use - Danielle was able to work around this for us.

We met with her a couple of times (cupcake/cake tastings and design ideas). We went in with ideas but also an open mind, which allowed Danielle to turn our vision into a reality. We trusted Danielle to execute a beautiful presentation and she did a wonderful job!

We love that Danielle works out of her home and is a smaller company. We felt like we were personally attended to and not just another "number" like some couples may feel with larger bakeries. Danielle receives our highest of recommendations!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Danielle was fantastic! She went above and beyond to help plan a beautiful cake that was tasty as well as allergen friendly. My husband is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and rice free. He has not had a good cake in years...Danielle created a cake that was not only safe for him to eat, it also tasted and looked amazing! She created a top layer he could eat, and a regular cake for the bottom two layers for the rest of our guests. Her service was top notch and the cake was out of a winter wonderland (we had a winter wedding theme with pinecones, greenery, etc.). I highly recommend her to anyone with special dietary needs or anyone looking for a great high quality cake! Thanks again Danielle.

Profile Picture Carly, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Organic, Cakes, Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Great tasting cake and the decor is like what I wanted. will work with your budget to create you personal cake. I had my wedding on thanksgiving day itself and she still managed to make it work.

Profile Picture Venny, 11/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cake Stands

I am very happy I chose Danielle to make our groom's cake. She was very responsive and great to work with, confirming all of the details throughout the process. My husband and his friends, all Wake Forest fans, were very surprised and impressed with the Wake Forest design! The cake looked amazing and tasted delicious. Our chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling was perfectly moist and fresh! She did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Sherly, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We did a vow renewal on "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and worked with Danielle to design a wonderful cake with a pirate & wench theme. It was terrific! We received so many comments - people were awed by the design and many took pictures. It was delicious as well, almond with raspberry filling.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands

Danielle is extremely accommodating and made the most amazing groom's cake in the shape of Texas. Guests were blows away by how good it looked and tasted!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle is the best in the business- it's hard to find someone who can execute artistic ideas flawlessly while still maintaining and exceeding quality and taste. She definitely mixes up the perfect recipes and her cakes and other treats always come out flavorful and aren't overly sweet, a mistake many others tend to make. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle Kattan Cakes made a gorgeous and delicious cake for my wedding of over 200 guests, and there was barely any slices left over after the wedding was done! My cake was beautiful and a true centerpiece in the wedding, and I appreciate that Danielle incorporated my favorite designs and flavors to make it truly special. Would recommend!

Profile Picture User3563964, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was spectacular, flawless. Very beautiful and very delicious. It was even better than I imagined! Our guests were amazed.

Profile Picture Michael, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

For starters, let me mention that our wedding guests had a lot of different dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegan, nut free) for different guests. We decided to do ea chest layer of the cake as a different flavor which accommodated a different type of diet.

Danielle was extremely helpful and knowledable. I am allergic to nuts and my husband doesn't eat eggs, so during our tasting Danielle experimented with different recipes so that my husband would be able to partake in the cake eating. She went above and beyond on each aspect. Not to mention how talented of an artist she is! We were blown away with the quality of our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Danielle was extremely pleasant to work with. My wedding cake was gorgeous and very delicious! She made a beautiful sugar flower for the top which looked real!

Profile Picture User4390484, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews