Danielle Brown Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for Danielle Brown Photography

• Taylor

Taylor Lynn Lamb · Getting married on 05/12/2021

The best!

Dani was freaking amazing. She was funny and personable without it impeding on her job! She was punctual and all around fun and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I love her and will recommend her 10 times over!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Heather G · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Superb quality with great personality

Dani was an absolute delight to work with, her photos were amazing and plentiful. She is knowledgable, professional, and always available. I would reccomend Dani to anyone looking for a quality photorgapher with good personality.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Victoria Salton · Getting married on 04/29/2021

Pure Joyful

My fiancé booked Danny to shoot a surprise engagement photo shoot for us. I got sick and he had to re book over 3 times and she was SO easy to work with. Having Danny shoot our special moment made it even more special. She captured our connection perfectly and guided us to pose and interact. Danny was amazing through our entire journey and I would absolutely recommend her. I am extremely difficult to please with photos and our photos are simply beautiful. She got them back to us within 24 hours and was an absolute joy to have along side.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • nickie

nickie · Married on 11/08/2020

awesome photographer

Dani is amazing to work with. I can't wait to get my images.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Maria Concemi · Married on 10/18/2020

Great service

Dani is very professional and talented!!! She made us feel very comfortable. Our pictures turned out beautiful, they will be cherished for the years to come for sure!!! She’s very flexible and knows a lot about weddings that made it very easy for us to have the great flow and take the best pictures!!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Kelsea

Kelsea Price · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent Experience

I reached out to Dani for a surprise proposal shoot after coming across her portfolio online. From the first moment she was accommodating and flexible! I felt comfortable with her and felt she understood my vision for the proposal. The pictures were ready within 48 hours and looked absolutely amazing. We have continually received compliments on how beautiful they are!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/07/2020

Love Danielle!

Danielle is amazing to work with. Super sweet, flexible, and talented! She has an amazing eye for capturing moments.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Madison Bledsoe · Married on 01/03/2019

Fantastic!

I'm a portrait photographer in the ATL area and I've had the lovely chance to work with Danielle Brown on three separate weddings in 2019 through assisting and second shooting arrangements. Firstly, she is a technical expert when it comes to all things photography. She KNOWS her cameras, her lenses, her lighting equipment, and everything in between. She thinks quickly on her feet and knows exactly what equipment and settings it will take to get the shot at a wedding. I've seen her work on her feet to get gorgeous photos both in bright outdoor ceremonies, and in darkly lit interior reception spaces. She comes very prepared to her weddings and gets the job done! Next, she is a truly lovely person. I've really enjoyed working with her and getting to know her. At every wedding she has worked, she always helps people in the wedding party laugh and have a great time while getting their formal photos taken. She's great with people and really good at making fun, casual conversation with guests as well. I would hire her for my wedding just based on this aspect, because I would know that I can trust her to be both personable and professional in a high-intensity situation! I feel like Danielle has the warm and comforting presence that every bride wants on her wedding day. Finally, Danielle Brown is an awesome wedding photographer because she knows weddings inside and out. She's extremely familiar with even small details of wedding events, so she knows exactly what needs to get done in order to capture every element of the day. I've asked for her opinion / advice on how to shoot certain details at multiple weddings, because she truly has the professional background to know what she is talking about. I would highly recommend anyone to hire Danielle Brown!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Sky · Married on 11/21/2017

eXcellent value as my wedding photographer

Danielle Brown Photography was my wedding photographer. I myself am a wedding photographer so I was very picky about who to hire for the process. I honestly think from my wedding budget the $3000 I spent on Danielles photographs was the best investment. We were on a budget with our wedding and had a back yard wedding, and an eBay wedding dress, but I knew there was NO WAY I was going to scrimp on photographs. I knew that these photographs would last me a lifetime. I'm so happy with the interesting work Danielle did. All of the photos are really clear, and bright, and she was happy to work with my suggestions as well. She is very friendly and all of the guests thought she was very nice. I'm so happy. thanks again. Oh did I mention she was also the bridesmaid? So she had to wear a big heavy ethereal game of thrones style wedding gown.. If she did it for me, she can do it for you too

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kendra · Married on 10/27/2016

Amazing.
    Words cannot express how happy I am with Dani and my wedding photography. It really has been amazing and wonderful. She was very interested in my thoughts and making me happy, and she was really understanding about my 7 dogs and 3 rabbits and happy to do whatever photographs I wanted for the day. I was really happy with my album design too. All the girls from work who attended my wedding will be booking her in future and those that weren't are jealous of my gorgeous wedding photos.
    I can't praise Dani enough.

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 09/27/2016

Priceless Moments Captured

Danielle photographed our wedding in 2016. She was very professional and personal. Our engagement pictures truly captured our love and the wedding pictures were breathtaking and have been a joy to have to look back on that day. I would recommend Danielle to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who will work with you to perfectly capture the personal qualities of your relationship and wedding day.

• User5119866 · 2+ years ago

Dani was awesome!! She worked well with our budget, and responded to every message. She was very professional. We didnt have a wedding coordinator, and Dani was a big help when it came to putting a timeline together, and making sure that we used our time wisely. She even came out for the rehearsal in her own time, so that she could get a since of what we wanted. After the wedding, she was very prompt at getting our pictures to us!! Thanks Dani!!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Mali

Mali · Married on 10/18/2014

Dani was wonderful. We would recommend her to everyone. She had patience and took some beautiful pictures.

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • W

Wayne Moore · Married on 05/05/2012

Dani Brown Photography - Above and beyond!

Danielle (Dani) really went above and beyond for our wedding photographs. She has a raw energy that I guess comes from her passion not only for photography but her desire to capture those moments that we were not even aware of. We will be using Dani again for other special events as should you!

Jennifer Wyman · Married on 08/06/2011

Excellent Wedding Photographer

Danielle is an amazing photographer. Not only is she creative and professional but she is also genuinely a nice person. Being a wedding photographer is not an easy job, but you would never know that by watching her or seeing her photographs. I would highly recommend Danielle Brown to capture your special moments on your wedding day.

Jheanell Richardson · Married on 06/25/2011

The Best Ever!

Dani was superb! Extreme eye for detail. Took TONS of photos and captured all the key moments. Our invitations were the talk of the town too! Everyone loved em

Sent on 12/30/2019

Mary Moore · Married on 05/29/2010

A Consummate Professional

Danielle Brown Photography & Film did an outstanding job for us capturing our wedding in beautiful photos we still love to look at! Having worked with Dani for many years prior as she photographed medically fragile children and fundraising events with the utmost professionalism, I knew we were in the best hands. Dani’s work continues to amaze me. I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Christi

Christi Wynn · Married on 05/10/2016

Danielle Brown Photography is fantastic!

We hired Danielle Brown Photography to shoot our son’s Engagement and Wedding. She was not only professional, but warm and funny. She put everyone at ease, even those who didn’t feel comfortable in front of a camera. She truly captured the essence of their relationship and the pictures were simply beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a wedding photographer.