Daniel Wu Productions Reviews

18 | New York, NY

18 Reviews for Daniel Wu Productions

Jacky M · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Dan was Amazing

Dan was amazing! My husband and I agreed that we got a great deal. He is worth much more than he charged, but the video is priceless. His work is excellent quality, he was professional, practically invisible so that he didn't become a distraction, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Having Dan as our videographer was the best investment in our wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alexa · Getting married on 05/08/2020

This is the One!

Daniel was amazing! My wedding video is everything I hoped for and more! I was really worried about hiring a videographer for our wedding because my husband didn’t want cameras in our faces taking away from real moments. I can honestly say Daniel got the greatest parts of our video at times when we didn’t even realize he was filming! I am SO happy with our choice to hire Daniel and I look forward to having our video forever! I had so many questions before our wedding and Daniel never hesitated to answer them all in detail! If you’re needing a videographer this is the one!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jessica Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Just Wonderful

Daniel was extremely easy to work with both before the wedding day and on our big day. His response to questions before the wedding was quick and I never had to stress about anything with him as a vendor. The quality of his work is amazing and the turn around time to receive our short video and raw footage was really quick. I'm so impressed with our video and have received so many comments about how great it is. I would hire him again and again if I could! I highly recommend working with Daniel, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Anissa Lang · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely Terrific

Daniel is absolutely terrific to work with! We couldn’t imagine working with any other videographer. My husband and I never get tired of playing our wedding film! They perfectly captured the magic of our special day. Great videos and Daniel is very professional with his work and were also very patient with our guests

Sent on 09/18/2019

Charity Wang · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

I cannot thank Daniel enough for our wonderful wedding video! He was very professional and made sure that all questions were answered. He was very responsive and a great vendor to work with. Our video was the highlight of our wedding! We cannot thank him enough and would recommend him to everyone! Awesome work and worth every dollar!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jenn · Married on 05/12/2019

Beautifully captured wedding day!

I have taken a break from rewatching our wedding videos to come here and tell you how amazing Daniel Wu Productions is!! Daniel was incredible to work with from the day we booked them. Making the process a breeze, especially since we knew we were in good hands. Daniel was like a ninja the day of the wedding, we hardly noticed him capturing every single moment and detail. We absolutely LOVE our videos and so glad we added the documentary edit as well!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Liz Cancio · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond Expectation

We went back and forth about spending the money on a videographer, and choosing Daniel was one of the best decisions we made and I would have regretted it after if we hadn't. Such a great person to work with, and Daniel clearly has a passion for his work. The presentation of the final product was immaculate and more than we expected. When you’re getting married the day is a whirlwind and no matter how present you are it's likely you won't remember the details. Being able to watch our ceremony and hear our vows made it worth every penny. I could go on and on with how great it was to be able to relive the experience and see things from the guest’s perspective and moments that you missed because you cannot be in all places at once. I highly recommend Daniel!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Book him now

The videographer was the last of the people that I book and I'm glad I waited! Dan is a fantastic videographer. He is very professional and very friendly. He is easy to work with and does everything he can to make everything less stressful for you. He had great ideas and he worked on my time schedule and with my photographer on the day of. His prices are great and you won't find any cheaper for the same quality! My highlight film alone made everyone cry! He was by far the best of all the people that I hired to make my wedding day fantastic! He has unique and amazing work. He captures details and little things that no one else would think of!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Sharon Carter · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeded expectations

The final product exceeded our expectations. Dan is very professional and helped make our day extra special. Our video is amazing and we are so happy with it. On top of being very affordable, he made us feel so comfortable and in the moment. Friends and family say it's the best wedding video they have ever seen. Photographs are wonderful but having the motion and the sound captured in a cinematic way is priceless. If you are hoping to alleviate some stress in wedding planning contact Dan. He is truly good at what he do!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Videographer

Daniel was so wonderful to work with from the beginning of our experience with him to the very end! Not only was he very easy to contact, but he also made me and my husband feel super comfortable the day of the wedding. And I can’t forget to mention how ABSOLUTELY PERFECT our wedding video was! It was everything I could’ve dreamed of and more! We love Daniel Wu productions and would highly recommend him to any bride or groom out there! :)

Sent on 07/18/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Videographer

Daniel was very professional but most importantly fun! I know he got great shots from my day! He was easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! He is absolutely GREAT!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Cate Moore · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Videographer

Daniel is truly amazing. When choosing vendors for your special day, you really look for someone that you, your significant other, and the wedding party will really click with. Daniel was that guy! He made everyone feel so comfortable with being filmed. He was able to handle all the girls running around in chaos, as well as manage the rowdy group of guys at the other house. Things don't always go as planned the day of the wedding, and when we ran into some issues, Daniel kindly offered to help us any way he could. We really can't thank him enough! We received our wedding highlight film not too long after the wedding, and the video is EVERYTHING we had hoped for. It was perfect! I felt like our wedding day went by so fast, and when I watched our video I felt like I was reliving our perfect day. I couldn't stop watching it! We recommend Daniel Wu Productions to everyone! You will not be disappointed, and will love his work!

Nick Lance · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding videographer!

I highly recommend Daniel! He was very friendly, professional and made our day very special. We received our video very quickly and it was outstanding! We will be able to share these life long memories forever.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Bridget · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome! Great!

Daniel was the best! Everything was flawless and made my day so easy. I never felt like he was in the way but instead very helpful. He made sure everything was flowing according to schedule and also got beautiful shots of us where ever we went. He was funny and had a great personality.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

Dan is the Man!

We had 2 priorities for our wedding while planning: videographer and alcohol!! Pictures are great, but videography gives your day so much life and allows for those that weren't there to experience the magic of the day! Daniel was great! He was there ahead of time and captured all the special moments of our special day. He was easy to work with and 100% professional. Unbelievable cinematography. I was impressed with the quality of my wedding video. I highly recommend Daniel Wu Productions for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Darlene · Married on 03/11/2018

Great Videographer

We are extremely pleased with Daniel Wu Productions! Having a videographer for our wedding was something that I really wanted but did not have enough in the budget to have one. Six months before our wedding everything was coming together, but I could not stop thinking about wanting a videographer to capture the most special day of our lives. I started looking up videographers and the prices were so expensive. After reading many reviews I stumbled upon DWP and read all the great reviews. I went onto the website and was happily surprised. DWP was so affordable. Thankfully we were still able to book him for our big day. We are officially married and received our videos. We are sooooo happy we booked Daniel. Our video is absolutely wonderful and he did such a great job of capturing every special moment of our day. Our pictures are wonderful, but having a video to watch is so much better!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Shannon Smales · Married on 10/07/2017

Highly Recommended

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! This video is not only so incredibly beautiful but it actually brings me right back to the day, every time I watch it I find myself feeling the same way I felt that day.
    If your wondering if you really need a videographer the answer is YES and you need to book Daniel Wu Productions!
    Thank you times a million for making me a video that I can share forever with the people I love!

Chieh Chen · Married on 05/17/2014

Daniel is the Best

Daniel was absolutely AMAZING!! At the very last minute (month before our wedding) we decided we wanted a videographer. We couldn't have had a more perfect experience. With all the other details we were trying to finalize with our wedding the last thing Daniel wanted us to feel was a sense of being overwhelmed. He made our last minute decision so smooth and seamless that it was as if we had him planned since the beginning of our engagement. As for the quality of the video, words cannot even express how wonderful it turned out, it was better than we could have EVER expected. My husband and I are not the types of people who like to be video taped, however Daniel is such a natural and makes you feel completely comfortable and really captures you and your every day self. I can honestly say, half the time I didn't even notice he was taping us. We couldn't thank Daniel enough for what he did for us and for making our wedding so special with the video. Making the last minute decision to book him was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding and we wouldn't trade it for the world.