Daniel Rose Silk Effects Reviews

5 | Wakefield, RI

5 Reviews for Daniel Rose Silk Effects

J. · Married on 08/15/2015

We called Rosemary less than a month before our wedding and she was soooo flexible and accommodating for us. She drove to Boston to setup everything at our State Room wedding. She saved the day with her centerpieces and we couldn't have been happier. We are definitely recommending her to anyone else getting married. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Robin · Married on 08/15/2015

Rosemary was amazing to work with and put together beautiful centerpieces for our wedding. She was extremely flexible, responsive, professional and went out of her way to accommodate us. I contacted her last minute as our original plans fell through, and not only did Rosemary agree to work with us on such short notice, she gave us exactly what we envisioned. Her arrangements were beautiful and so many of our guests complimented how elegant they were. My wife and I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all that she did. I highly recommend her and am confident you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Our silk wedding bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful. Rosemary worked with me to create just the bridal bouquet I wanted. I gave her some ideas of what flowers I liked and let her run with it. The results were amazing. We were very happy with our experience with Daniel Rose Silk Effects.

Justine · Married on 11/14/2015

She was easy to reach and flexible with meetings. She also listened to what I wanted for my vision of the flowers and showed me pictures beforehand of them being made to make sure that is what I wanted.

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2013

Rosemary and her crew did an amazing job with the decor for my fall wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, MA, including an absolutely stunning presentation on the massive fireplace mantel! She came with her own creative designs, but was flexible and collaborative in incorporating all of my "must-haves". Her eye and execution are flawless...you won't be disappointed.