Daniel Min Photography Reviews

Daniel Min Photography 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Duffy · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

We hired Daniel to photograph our wedding because we loved his portfolio, and we felt like he totally understood what we were trying to do with our National Park wedding. Daniel and his second photographer, Rebekah, we both total professionals - they put us at ease (we are definitely not used to being the center of attention or smooching on camera regularly), and we got tons of compliments from our guests on how awesome they were. We also had a blast venturing out to do some of our post-ceremony shots in the woods and rock-hopping on the creek near our reception. He was totally game to go for whatever shots we requested - and we are having a hard time picking favorites from the portraits to the ceremony and the dancing at the reception. I cannot recommend him enough to capture your most precious moments at your wedding!

Daniel Min Photography 6
    Daniel Min Photography 14
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Gabrielle Gonzalez · Married on 06/08/2019

Daniel is great!

Daniel photographed my sister’s wedding, and five years later photographed mine! His photos are beautiful, and he’s so easy to work with. Very responsive and an all around kind person. Recommend him 100%!

Daniel Min Photography 15
    Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Vineyard photos

Congrats, the search for your wedding photographer has ended; look no further than Daniel Min! Daniel did an incredible job capturing our wedding with his camera. We had seen some of his work on his website, and in various winery gift shops we have visited, and loved his style from the beginning. He was very responsive, super organized to make sure he got all the photos we really wanted, and also went with the flow throughout our wedding day capturing things as they caught his eye. He got beautiful photos of us in a cobblestone courtyard, out in the vines, and even in the barrel cellar room with low lighting and they all turned out amazing! Daniel knows what he is doing, he captured beautiful photos-- and he turned them around very quickly for us so we could share them with our family and guests. We could not be happier with our choice for Daniel as our photographer.

Daniel Min Photography 16
    Daniel Min Photography 17
    Daniel Min Photography 18
    Daniel Min Photography 19
    Sent on 05/19/2019
  • I

Ivana · Married on 08/25/2018

Daniel did such a great job at our wedding. The pictures were stunning! We got so many compliments from our family and friends. He captured all the best moments and we didn't even notice he was there. What I liked the most is his professionalism. He asked to meet a few weeks before the wedding to ensure that he has all the details he needs and to give us a wedding photo schedule, so that we know which pictures would be taken when and with who. He is incredibly well organized. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Daniel was recommended by the event coordinator at our venue. He was very easy to work with, and we are so happy with the photos!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Daniel did an amazing job photographing our wedding. His photos are absolutely stunning, and we couldn’t be happier with how they came out. He has a fantastic eye for what works, for both posed and “in the moment.” He was easy to work with and prompt with answering all the questions we had. He was also great at taking charge during the photo sessions on the day. When we learned the church wouldn’t allow photographers past a certain point in the church, he worked with us to ensure we would have all the shots we wanted of the ceremony. Since we wanted to do a first look, he was also able to get all of the posed wedding party/family shots out of the way before the ceremony, so we were able to actually enjoy ourselves during cocktail hour. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • I

Imie · Married on 09/05/2015

We had what I would describe as a beautifully chaotic wedding weekend of festivities. It was a multicultural wedding, a merging of two very different cultures. Daniel managed to capture moments that, for me, erased the chaos and fast-moving parts of the festivities.

Daniel is a talented photographer, extremely professional, and accessible. But what I think sets him apart is his spirit. He is a nice person, with a calm, and positive spirit. It is not easy being watched and photographed all day, but he made me, as the bride, feel comfortable.

He was my favorite of all the various vendors we worked with and I know I will be using him again to capture other special moments in my life.

Sent on 09/19/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 11/22/2014

Daniel Min did a fantastic job photograghing our recent wedding in Richmond. He was friendly, professional, enthusiastic, creative, and just a pleasure to work with. The planning went very well and he was very thoughtful. His assistant was also talented and capable. We shopped quite a bit for the right photographer and were confident Daniel's prices were highly competitive. Now that the photos have come back, we are very pleased. The photos are wonderful! The portraits are great as well as the candid photos from the reception and ceremony. He captured so many incredible, unforgettable moments. I highly recommend him for your most important events! Thank you, Daniel!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Karen · Married on 10/12/2014

Daniel is a very talented photographer with an eye for detail! Before your wedding date he does a walk through of your venue and discusses poses & portraits with you. At this point you know you’re in good hands! During your wedding, he always checks the lighting, background, attire, and pose to make sure everything is perfect and his judgement is spot on! Personally, he is kind, considerate and calm in any situation. He can fade into the background during various wedding activities yet take charge when photographing family portraits. My wedding photos are beautiful! Every bride is biased but with Daniel Min and his assistant you are guaranteed to get breathtaking work that you and your family will cherish for years! There are so many decisions to make planning a wedding.... Hiring him was a no brainier and worth it!!!! Take the stress away and get him before someone else books him!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Alison · Married on 05/31/2014

Daniel Min and his assistant/second photographer, Rebecca, were fantastic!!!! They were so easy to work with and my wedding photos came out perfectly. My favorite part about working with Daniel was that he first photographs either your engagement pictures or bridal pictures.... We chose to do the engagement pictures and Daniel was able to pull my camera shy husband out of his shell and made him feel incredibly comfortable. I could not have asked for a better or easier photographer to work with!!!!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2014

Daniel Min Photography's reply:

Alison, thank you so much for the wonderful review. Best, Daniel

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

Daniel photographed my wedding this past April in Cape Charles, VA and I couldn't be happier with our pictures. We have had so many compliments from friends and family on our pictures. He took a few pictures of my husband and I on the beach at dusk and several people have told us that they look like the pictures that come in picture frames.

After researching and interviewing a few photographers I ultimately chose Daniel because of the below reasons which, in my opinion, set him apart from other more typical wedding photographers.

- check out his website, his pictures are amazing and speak for themselves
    - he drove from Toano to Virginia Beach, VA for our initial interview
    - he charges a flat rate as opposed to a set time limit with additional fees for extra hours. I believe he worked our wedding for 10 hours.
    - he is extremely professional and thorough, but more importantly, he has an incredibly affable demeanor which set me at ease immediately. He was patient and calming but also able to direct our large wedding party which was noticed and appreciated.
    - we had our pictures back within a month of the wedding and he included a letter giving us permission to make prints from our photos and DVD.
    - he communicated and kept me in the loop through the entire process

Our pictures are beautiful. Working with him was easy and a pleasure. I highly recommend that you book him for your upcoming event.

Thank you Daniel for your amazing work, you have given our family beautiful memories that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Nicolle · Married on 12/31/2010

Daniel Min did a great job! We chose him because we really liked his style. He is very professional and I felt like he really listened to what we wanted. Daniel and his assistant worked quickly and quietly..which was important to me because I have been to weddings where the photographer is knocking people over to get a good shot. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Selene · Married on 10/02/2010

Simply put, Daniel rocks! He was able to negotiate through the strict rules of the church, corral my crazy family (no easy feat) and was always spot on. Loved, loved, loved working with him and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Katie · Married on 04/10/2010

Daniel is amazing! He's professional and thorough and very easy to work with. He has a very discerning eye and keeps shooting until he captures the perfect moment. Our wedding photos are amazing -- so many beautiful shots to choose from. I would highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Beverly · Married on 06/20/2009

Daniel was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. He captured our wedding day perfectly and we�ve received so many compliments from our family and friends on his beautiful photos. We highly recommend Daniel to anyone who wants a very talented photographer who is exceedingly professional and personable.

Sent on 07/22/2009

Hedi · Married on 06/06/2009

Daniel is extremely reliable, reasonable cost, and flexible. I am so pleased with the pictures I have received and would happily recommend him to anyone!

Leigh · Married on 05/16/2009

Daniel Min was awesome! He did a beautiful slideshow for our wedding! We love it!!! He's also very responsive and patient with us. He knows that the wedding date can be chaotic sometimes, but he was very patient and friendly from start to finish. The amazing thing was that we didn't even notice him most of the time, but when we saw the photos, we were amazed by those beautiful shots. Great work Daniel! We would definitely recommend Danield to anyone! In fact, I had already recommended him to friends and co-workers!

Leigh and Jihoon

Sent on 06/25/2009

Daniel Min Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
    Wish Jihoon and you are very well.
    Daniel

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2009

Daniel was excellent! He was the first to arrive and the last to leave the wedding. All the pictures turned out beautifully!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2009

jen · Married on 10/18/2008

I would recommend Daniel to photograph your wedding. I was very pleased with the photographs from my wedding. Daniel provids great detail in his work and that is appearent in the quaility of his pictures. My wedding was almost a year ago and I still keep intouch with Daniel. He creates lasting relationships with his clients and enusres satisfaction.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2008

Dainel was great!!

Karin · Married on 09/27/2008

Daniel was absolutely wonderful to work with. His pictures are absolutely amazing and we now have something to always look back with.

Sent on 07/11/2009

THY · Married on 06/28/2008

Daniel was absolutely a joy to work with. He was very accommodating, and the pictures were amazing. Everyone was very pleased with the results.

Katie · Married on 05/31/2008

Daniel was an excellent photographer who took the type of natural pictures that we were looking for. He was a pleasure to have at our wedding! Very discreet, but at the same time got the pictures that we needed. Highly recommend Daniel!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2008

We can't say enough about Daniel Min's quality of work. He captured our wedding day beautifully. We were astonished with the finished product and the memories of our day will now last forever. I've received so many compliments of our photos and many friends will be using him as well for their wedding. He is so professional and has an eye for caputuring the perfect moments that bring back great memories. I would recommend Daniel Min to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Daniel Min photographed my wedding on June 3rd. Daniel did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. He was very helpful and quick to respond from the very beginning. He answered all my questions, was very flexible, and listened to what I wanted. His prices are also very competitive and lower than many other photographers in the area. On the wedding day, he took many gorgeous portraits. He was very good about not interrupting the reception, but rather floated around the room taking candid shots - many of the pictures I did not even know he was taking! I loved the outcome - I have a wonderful mix of candid shots, formal portraits, black-and-whites, and colors. His photojournalistic style is amazing, and you can see the progression of the entire wedding day. I would highly recommend Daniel Min Photography to everyone.

Sent on 11/10/2012