Daniel Fugaciu Photography Reviews

Daniel Fugaciu Photography 2
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 3
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 4

Dolores · Married on 06/03/2012

Absolutely amazing photography team! They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smooth on your wedding day, from getting ready to formals, ceremony and reception. I am glad I found Daniel and I am sure to have him photograph any future events for us!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Chau · Married on 04/28/2012

DANIEL IS THE BEST! he is quick to respond to emails and always professional. he got the most amazing pictures on my wedding day and i dont even know how he got the shots he did, angles are amazing. he didnt miss a moment. i love how the pictures tell a story of the day without words. Cant beat the price and quality. Not to mention my online vewing album was up in like 2 weeks. so much sooner than other brides i know. and he offers beautiful custom modern leather albums designed in house.
    you wont be let down if you book Daniel!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2012

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Daniel and his wife. They were wonderful throughout the entire process. Their work is exceptional, they are professional, friendly, and flexible. Our family members and guests were extremely impressed with the quality of the photographs and the kindness of both Daniel and his wife. Not only were they extremely personable and talented, they continually went above and beyond their contracted job by providing website cards to guests (so they could view photos online) and providing family members with picture CD's. Daniel Fugaciu photography is wonderful to work with and we recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Vassiliki · event on 09/05/2011

I used daniel as my photographer for a family shoot. He came to our house and we did an outside shoot since we live in the country on 3 acres. he really utilized the natural scenery with our personalities. There were many fun and natural pics of my girls (ages 10 & 11) and they felt at ease in front of the camera. Daniel is laid back but very professional at the same time and he has a good eye when it comes to photography, whether it is with people or natural landscape. I highly recommend him for any family function or just a fun family shoot!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thanks Vass!

Julie · Married on 07/16/2011

Daniel is fantastic! Totally unassuming, fun, and quirky behind the camera, yet the pictures he gets are outstanding. He blended in like he'd known us for years by the time he shot our wedding, and as a result photos came out much more natural than I would have ever expected. Definitely the perfect blend of fun, elegant, and professional -- which is clear from his photos!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Tariq · Married on 05/21/2011

Daniel was amazing. He took all the photos I asked of him and then some. I didnt even notice he was there during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had a relaxed beach wedding and we felt he was part of it. My proofs were complete within weeks after the wedding. He is very professional and personable as well. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/22/2012

jessica · Married on 02/14/2011

"Daniel has been photographing my family events for over a year. He did my wedding, my son's communion and my 30th Hollywood themed birthday let me just say he is the best of the best, his pictures are very precise and beautiful , everything he does is well thought out from the lighting to the angles. I would recommend him to anyone! He will be photographing all my family photos for a very long time

Sent on 03/19/2012

Jincy · Married on 05/09/2015

Daniel was amazing to work with. He works with your comfort level and does a great job hearing you out on your ideas, also while bringing a lot to the table. He did an e-session for us, and took photos from an engagement party we had. We are really pleased with all the photos he took. He was very punctual, creative and very easy to work with. We have absolutely no regrets, and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to take photos of their special day.

Sent on 09/23/2015