Daniel Fugaciu Photography Reviews

Daniel Fugaciu Photography 2
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 3
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 4

Tariq · Married on 05/21/2011

Daniel was amazing. He took all the photos I asked of him and then some. I didnt even notice he was there during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had a relaxed beach wedding and we felt he was part of it. My proofs were complete within weeks after the wedding. He is very professional and personable as well. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/22/2012

jessica · Married on 02/14/2011

"Daniel has been photographing my family events for over a year. He did my wedding, my son's communion and my 30th Hollywood themed birthday let me just say he is the best of the best, his pictures are very precise and beautiful , everything he does is well thought out from the lighting to the angles. I would recommend him to anyone! He will be photographing all my family photos for a very long time

Sent on 03/19/2012

abigail · event on: 02/18/2013

Very professional and patient with babies

Sent on 03/07/2013
  • User2669853 · event on: 09/15/2012

I absolutely love LOVE the photos!! Daniel did an incredible job, I couldn't be happier with them. Thank you so much! I highly recommend him. He was professional, friendly, and eager to capture every special moment. I can't even pin point one thing I loved most. I am thrilled with every aspect - the candids, the formals, and the shots around the house. The photographs are incredible! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Carol · event on: 12/30/2012

Daniel is a wonderful balance of professionalism and fun! We contacted him two days before our event and he made it so easy, plans were firmed up in 10 minutes. His shots were great Daniels has a good eye for scenic backgrounds Daniel took great candid and posed shots. Our event was family portraits of 3 generations of 15 people taken outside at Glen Foerd mansion. Daniel was on time and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the memories!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Vassiliki · event on: 09/05/2011

I used daniel as my photographer for a family shoot. He came to our house and we did an outside shoot since we live in the country on 3 acres. he really utilized the natural scenery with our personalities. There were many fun and natural pics of my girls (ages 10 & 11) and they felt at ease in front of the camera. Daniel is laid back but very professional at the same time and he has a good eye when it comes to photography, whether it is with people or natural landscape. I highly recommend him for any family function or just a fun family shoot!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Thanks Vass!

luiza · event on: 11/25/2014

highly recommended. very professional.excellent work

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jincy · Married on 05/09/2015

Daniel was amazing to work with. He works with your comfort level and does a great job hearing you out on your ideas, also while bringing a lot to the table. He did an e-session for us, and took photos from an engagement party we had. We are really pleased with all the photos he took. He was very punctual, creative and very easy to work with. We have absolutely no regrets, and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to take photos of their special day.

Sent on 09/23/2015