Daniel Fugaciu Photography Reviews

Daniel Fugaciu Photography 2
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 3
Daniel Fugaciu Photography 4

Phil · Married on 08/16/2014

Daniel was very professional and took fantastic pictures. We had our engagent photo shoot and our wedding pictures taken by him and we loved every shot. I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone who needs a photographer for a wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Thank you so much Phil.

Maura · Married on 07/05/2014

Daniel and Adriana were wonderful to work with! Daniel did both our engagement pictures and our big day...we loved not only the end product of the beautiful pictures, but made us feel comfortable as we went along! Daniel was always quick to respond and answered all of our questions and worries. My family and friends have loved all of the pictures they have seen so far and we can't wait to see our album! Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Tushara · Married on 05/24/2014

Daniel was a pleasure to work with! His level of professionalism and keen eye for detail clearly sets him apart from others. My husband and I contacted him not too long before the wedding and within an hour, I received a response to my query; he was more than willing to do a complimentary engagement shoot and cover our Spring wedding. Daniel is a visionary; he's extremely creative, but he brings levity to your shoot and makes you feel at ease. With so much to do, my husband and I were pressed for time, but Daniel was extremely flexible, fun to work with and has a great sense of humor! He meticulously took all my makeup schedules/times and the wedding planner sheet and worked around it to take all the creatives of my husband and I, our families and friends. Everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day and Daniel captured all the emotion, beauty and utter joy on our special day! We could not have asked for anything more!

And Daniel has some great moves on the dance floor! ;-)

Sent on 06/06/2014

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tushara! Wow how would one respond to such feedback. Oh I know... ;)

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2013

What can we say? Daniel was amazing! We had so much fun with him on the day of our wedding, and the results speak for themselves. The pictures were beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. We're so grateful for the incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Sarah!

Erin · Married on 10/26/2013

Daniel was great in every aspect. I highly recommend him. My wedding pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Erin!

Josette · Married on 10/18/2013

I could not say enough great things about Daniel and how happy My husband and I both are that we selected Daniel as our wedding photographer . He was completely professional and reliable while also being kind and easy to work with. He was on time for everything , very organized , made you feel so comfortable and the photographs turned out better than I could have imagined . I was thrilled when I saw the images of our special day. If you are looking for an amazing photographer he is it. You will not be disappointed I guarantee !

Sent on 02/11/2014

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Josette! You guys rocked!

OUR ALBUM- WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECTION!

Marc and I were absolutely blown away. The QUALITY was top of the line- beautiful. The photos looked AMAZING. We love every single detail. The white gloves were so cool! And all the extra gifts were EXTREMELY kind of you. I can’t type it any bigger or say it enough, how wonderful you have been since the day we met you.

Marc and I will recommend you to everyone we know! You are talented, organized, PUNCTUAL :) and very much- "all for your clients." I have no doubt you will have an even more amazing/big/successful future. Never change. It’s perfect how you go about everything.

Our only regret is not having you as our photographer since the very beginning of our engagement; but we are blessed that we made the changes we did and found you.

Our families couldn’t be more happy with you and your photography! Everyone is buying photos!

Thank you again for everything!

If you are planning your wedding and you want perfect results, Daniel is your photographer!

Marc and Kristi Mecca

Sent on 02/22/2014

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! You guys are amazing!

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2013

Daniel really put us at ease and was wonderful to work with. He had many great ideas for unique photo poses, and made sure we looked our best. Daniel was punctual and always returns calls/emails quickly, and we got our wedding photos back in less than a week! The photos were gorgeous. He has a knack for capturing all the little looks and details that made our day special. It felt like we were having a friend snap pictures. At Daniel's prices, he was a steal. You definitely can't go wrong! Love, love, love our pics!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Kim · Married on 08/10/2013

Daniel is the best! He captures beautiful pictures. I highly recommend Daniel!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Thank you very much Kim!

Alessia · Married on 08/02/2013

Daniel was an amazing photographer who helped make the entire process go as smoothly as possible. We had a truly supreme wedding day and he captured every important moment. We received our photos shortly after the event and just got the beautiful album in the mail. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Alessia!

Daniel is the best! He had the best photo ideas and he really makes you feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding because it means that it is one less thing to worry about on the big day. He had everything completely under control.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Hands down, the best vendor I picked for my wedding. From the moment my husband and I met Daniel, we knew we were done looking. Daniel was so nice to us, and very honest and straight forward, which is hard to come by in any kind of vendor. We had fun with him that first day we met him, and I felt like he was not just my wedding photographer but he was also a friend. We had a blast when he shot our engagement session, and he captured the greatest moments of our wedding - I'm so glad he was there to help us remember the things we forgot and see the things we didn't get to see! I have recommended Daniel to everyone I know who is getting married, and will continue to recommend him as often as I can. I am so happy that I found Daniel, and he exceeded my already-high expectations.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Ruth · Married on 05/25/2013

I have nothing but excellent things to say about my experience with Daniel. He was very quick to respond to emails or calls about any questions or concerns I had. He came through with everything he presented and really listened and followed all of our wishes. We didn't have to wait long for our pictures and they were absolutely amazing. I have no regrets in choosing Daniel as our photographer and would without hesitation recommend him to anyone looking for photography services.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Thank you so much Ruth!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2013

Daniel was very flexible when I needed his services, he arrived on time to my son's First Holy Communion, the photos were amazing, best photography Ive seen, he is still my go to photographer.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Thank you Jessica!

samantha · Married on 04/06/2013

Daniel was the first and only photographer we met with when planning our wedding. From the first meeting it was obvious that Daniel was passionate about photography and committed to providing quality service to his clients. Daniel shot our engagement photos and he and his partner Adriana shot our wedding and manned a photobooth. Everything went wonderfully! Daniel was great- he had tons of his own ideas and and an artsy edge. He was great at finding new angles, poses, and creating unconventional yet beautiful photos, but was also very much open to hearing our ideas and letting our personalities shine through. On the day of the wedding my mind was preoccupied with a million other things, so it was really nice having Adriana as a second photographer to provide an additional point of view, make other suggestions, and capture additional photos. Daniel posted several photos almost immediately after each shoot and provided all of the photos very promptly. Overall, I could not have asked for better service and can't wait for an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Samantha!

Shawna · Married on 03/08/2013

We could not be happier with Daniel and his work for our wedding on March 8! Daniel was so great to work with and is so talented. I would recommend Daniel Fugaciu Photography to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shawna! I had a blast with you and Justin!
  • User3202189 · 2+ years ago

I was very picky when it came to choosing the photographer for my wedding but after browsing tens of photographers and going back and fourth I found Daniel and I knew he was the perfect fit! From the initial consultation to the wedding day and beyond he was super helpful and prompt on delivering our photos(5 days after the wedding) and a beautiful album designed by him with our input on favorites etc. I can only say that if you need a specific photographer for your wedding meeting with a few will show you a huge difference in the way they approach photography and provide customer service. Daniel will photograph my friends wedding! Thank you again for the great memories!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Dana · Married on 11/24/2012

Let me start by saying that from the first time I met with Daniel and Adriana I knew that I would be choosing them for my wedding ! ( I booked with them the same day to ensure they would be available for my wedding). They went over all the details big and small and were always available if I had any questions or concerns. Daniel and Adriana were my photographers and they were very professional and such a pleasure to work with. They were at my venue early to ensure that they could capture every moment from start to finish. It was a rainy day and we were running late but they still managed to take so many pictures , from posed to candid and everything in between ! When we received our dvd I was amazed at not only how many pictures they took but how creative they were in doing so...even capturing moments that we as the couple missed. It was very hard to choose pictures for the wedding album !
    Both Adriana and Daniel are so personable and caring, and a lot of our family and guests mentioned it to us.
    Thank you guys for taking such stunning, and simply amazing pictures !!!! I still look at them almost everyday and smile.....thanks for the beautiful memories!!!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Very happy with his work and such a nice person as well!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Mike · Married on 07/21/2012

I would highly recommend Daniel! He was a true artist, who really captured every moment of our big day beautifully. He was very professional, and we got our pictures back in less than 2 weeks. I was amazed that he did not push us AT ALL to buy any portrait packages or albums from him. He is more about the art of photography, than selling prints. His prices were also EXTREMELY reasonable and he offeres free consultations, a must for any couple!

Mike Jensen

Sent on 08/01/2012

Rosa · Married on 07/14/2012

Daniel was absolutely fantastic on our wedding day, he made us feel at ease, was friendly, smiley and listened to what photos we wanted, he also had some amazing ideas and took really natural photos, we have got our photos now and are over the moon with them!! Daniel was like an extra member of the family on our wedding day as he made everyone at our wedding party feel relaxed :) If you want a fun, innovative, friendly photographer then pick Daniel as he was honestly amazing!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Dolores · Married on 06/03/2012

Absolutely amazing photography team! They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smooth on your wedding day, from getting ready to formals, ceremony and reception. I am glad I found Daniel and I am sure to have him photograph any future events for us!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Chau · Married on 04/28/2012

DANIEL IS THE BEST! he is quick to respond to emails and always professional. he got the most amazing pictures on my wedding day and i dont even know how he got the shots he did, angles are amazing. he didnt miss a moment. i love how the pictures tell a story of the day without words. Cant beat the price and quality. Not to mention my online vewing album was up in like 2 weeks. so much sooner than other brides i know. and he offers beautiful custom modern leather albums designed in house.
    you wont be let down if you book Daniel!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2012

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Daniel and his wife. They were wonderful throughout the entire process. Their work is exceptional, they are professional, friendly, and flexible. Our family members and guests were extremely impressed with the quality of the photographs and the kindness of both Daniel and his wife. Not only were they extremely personable and talented, they continually went above and beyond their contracted job by providing website cards to guests (so they could view photos online) and providing family members with picture CD's. Daniel Fugaciu photography is wonderful to work with and we recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Julie · Married on 07/16/2011

Daniel is fantastic! Totally unassuming, fun, and quirky behind the camera, yet the pictures he gets are outstanding. He blended in like he'd known us for years by the time he shot our wedding, and as a result photos came out much more natural than I would have ever expected. Definitely the perfect blend of fun, elegant, and professional -- which is clear from his photos!

Sent on 05/14/2012