Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio Reviews

Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 3
Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 4
Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 5

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married at Birch Wood Vineyards this past October, and Dan Doke was a preferred vendor/part of the vendor package there. He did a wonderful job photographing our day! We are so glad we upgraded our package and added a 2nd photographer. Our pictures are great quality, and he really interacted with the group which was fun! Dan ensured we would get our outside photos in before the sunset, and he absolutely delivered. I am so glad I had the DJ gather everyone onto the dance floor (to open the dance floor), and that Dan was able to capture the shot! At the end of the day, we ended up with about 1400 photographs, which is more than I ever imagined! Everyone who views my photographs is blown away!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 6
    Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 7
    Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 8
    Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 9
    Daniel Doke and Park Street Studio 10

Superb character, great to work with, flexible and budget friendly. These guys are it! We got married on the coldest day of the year in Cambridge with outdoor photos after the ceremony 30 minutes before sunset. Paul was amazing. We provided the list of spaces to take photos in and a list of who would be there. They took it from there, they told who to go where and do what and it rolled very smoothly. We are a family of hyperactivity, so waiting around for hours for photo isn't our style. Paul knew this, and he was able to keep it high energy so that the smiles looked real and was able to impart a fun relaxed atmosphere while doing it. He was also able to capture some amazing candid moments. So it was perfect: a blend of completely natural candid shots and some wonderful staged shots. A great mix to choose from. Outside, it was the coldest day of the year, he got down on the ground and worked really hard to get the best shots possible. He was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Kaylan · Married on 06/25/2015

Made us feel very comfortable. Great to work with, especially on event day.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Monica · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing Paul Streeter was during my entire wedding ceremony and reception. From the moment I met him and asked "Can you take a picture of the party running and then photo shop a dinosaur chasing us?" and his answer was "ABSOLUTELY", I knew that this was going to be the best choice for me.
    Paul was ridiculously professional in everything I could have asked for, no matter how outlandish or crazy it sounded in my head he always made me feel like this wasn't a silly idea and it will be the most amazing picture you have ever seen. My pictures were all to DIE for, from the traditional bride and groom photos, to the photos out by the lighthouse on our venue and to the amazing dinosaur one I mentioned above. The sheer amount of photos that I have showed that he actually cared about what he was doing, and the stories that these photos can tell prove to me that this was the best choice to go with for my wedding photographer.
    I would recommend Paul to EVERYONE who wants the greatest wedding photos out there. He was amazing to work with and I can't wait to have him do any other professional photo shoots that I will need done in the upcoming years.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Allison · Married on 02/21/2015

Paul Streeter was amazing! He had previously done our engagement photos which came out great. On the day of the wedding he made sure to get every photo we had mentioned and even got some amazing ones in the snow! Our photos look like they could be on the cover of a magazine they came out so great! Couldn't have asked for anything better! I would definitely use Paul and Sam again! Great quality, and amazing customer service!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

It was a pleasure working with such profession and caring people. It was a relief to feel like they truly wanted to give us the best experience and make our day and photos very memorable and special. Thank you for all your time, patience and thoughtfulness- Would definitely work with you again- Calthorpe's

Sent on 03/05/2015

gail · Married on 09/06/2014

Paul was awesome, he took the time to do my getting ready pictures and then Zack & Ramon took over and I could not have been any happier. The pictures are awesome. They are great to work with.

You will not go wrong going with them

Sent on 11/16/2014

Paul and Sam were fantastic at our wedding and the photos showed their professionalism and their love for what they do.

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

Paul did a great job taken pictures at my moms house and at the venue can't wait to get my pictures.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Brittney · Married on 04/12/2014

I would highly recommend to anyone getting married to use a photographer from Dan Doke Photography! I was honored to have Paul and Dan capture my wedding day! They were professional, accommodating, and such a pleasure to have around us that day! They had the best positive energy that eased my nerves and jitters!

The wedding day passed by so fast, it quickly became a blur...but we received an email while we were on our honeymoon of teasers from the big day! Such a pleasant surprise that I did not expect to have so quickly!!

I can't wait to see them all!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Brigette · Married on 04/04/2014

Wonderful service
    My pictures came out amazing
    Excellent direction
    Great ideas for poses and places to do poses

Sent on 05/09/2014

jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

Paul and Cindy where better than my expectations!! Paul went above and beyond to take my pictures! I recommend Dan Doke Photography to anyone getting married! They kept me in the loop the entire time and pictures where amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2014

April · Married on 11/09/2013

I worked with Paul Streeter for my wedding photography and had a great experience! He came early to take pictures of us getting ready and brought an assistant so there are plenty of pictures of both the bride and groom pre-wedding. He captured every moment of the wedding yet was never intruding into the natural flow of things. I am very happy with my final pictures and would definitely recommend Paul!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Delinda · Married on 10/22/2013

Daniel Doke and Park Street Studios are amazing photographers! We did our engagement session with them and our pictures came out looking like something out of a magazine! Colorful, vibrant and special! They made us feel so comfortable and we got to be ourselves which made the pictures be one of a kind and I would highly recommend them to EVERYONE! I cant wait for them to do our wedding this May!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Krystal · Married on 10/12/2013

We worked with Zach and he was truly professional. We did a traditional Catholic wedding ceremony and he was respectful with regards to not interfering with the ceremony and standing in front of people. I would highly recommend using Dan Doke's!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2013

Photographs are absolutely beautiful! I will def use park street studio in the future!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/06/2013

Paul was an amazing photographer. Very prompt and professional. He was willing to listen to our requests and offered advice to help make our experience truly memorable. We will absolutely recommend Paul to friends and family for all future events.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2013

Our pictures came out perfect! They captured moments you didn't even realize had happen! Something to treasure for a life time!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2013

My wedding was in 9/20/2013 and I hired Paul who did the engagement session and the wedding photos. I used so many of our engagment photos at the wedding and everyone commented on how amazing they turned out. All of my guests praised our photographer for capturing every moment without being intrusive. I plan on using Paul and Park Street Studios for my pregnancy pictures and my new born photos. They were amazing to work with and the pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. They were timely in all responses, got the pictures to us so quickly to be able to share with our family, and really worked with us to ensure we had everything we wanted on our wedding day without blowing up our budget. Simply put there is no other photographer that I would ever recommend over Paul!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/07/2013

Our photographer was Paul Streeter. He was amazing! He was recommended by a close friend who is a wedding planner. Paul was so easy to work with and so pleasant. He is quick to respond to any question you may have. All of his assistants were great! I brought a bunch of picture ideas to Paul and he went out of his way to make everything happen and more. There isn't one picture that I don't like! He does beautiful work and is very talented!What I liked most about him was that you could tell this was his passion and he was truly excited about all the possibilites of our venue. I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone that is planning on any type of event! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2013

I cannot say enough about my photographer Paul Streeter of Dan Doke Photography!! He was my favorite vendor by far :) He is so easy to work with and very responsive to our requests. In my opinion he went above & beyond to make our special day, the very best! As a bride trying to plan it can get overwhelming. Paul helped to make sure the photography aspects were covered even helping me to think of things I hadn't considered and should have! I never felt pressured or uncomfortable at all, as a matter of fact by the time the big day came he felt like a friend :) He was more than flexible to arrange an engagement shoot with us and the turnaround time on the images was super fast. The day of the wedding went so smooth. When I was trying to absorb the day, Paul & his assistant made sure that they kept on task so that we got the wedding pictures we wanted while allowing us to savor every minute. When the day ends, you walk away with each other, your memories and your PHOTOS!! It is worth the investment to put the most special day of your life in the hands of someone you can trust will produce photo memories you will cherish. You will not regret choosing them to photograph your wedding! If I could give them 10 stars I would!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Tammy · Married on 08/17/2013

We used Paul Streeter as our photographer for our wedding. He was professional, personable, fun, and took some awesome photo's. We would not hesitate to call him again to use his services for any other events which we would need a professional photographer. We can't THANK him enough for capturing many pictures of our special day, and helping us to keep these memories alive for many generations to come with an album they help design. You will have no regrets, and be extremely happy with his services, so hire him today!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Colleen · Married on 06/01/2013

Paul was a great photographer for our wedding! Super laid back and responsive to any requests we had. We didn't have a particular style we were looking for so he did a little of everything ... some classic, some poses, some candids, some black and white, etc ... Even ran outside with us when we frantically wanted a pic of the rainbow that appeared after dinner. Made our day perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Paul was our photographer for our wedding, and he was great! He listened to our requests and accomodated all of them. I would strongly recommend his services.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Katie & Jay · Married on 02/09/2013

Dan and his team gave us the most beautiful and lasting memories of our wedding day. He worked quickly and efficiently and with a lot of humor and walked everyone in my family through picture time after our wedding ceremony. Everyone who looks at our wedding album is stunned at our gorgeous pictures. My husband, one of the biggest critics for quality, was very impressed with Dan, and he loved our pictures so much that he even sat with me to create and design our wedding album and pick the pictures that we had blown up to frame for the walls of our home. We will treasure our wedding day photos FOREVER.

Sent on 02/05/2014