dani. fine photography & image studio Reviews

42 | Southampton, MA

42 Reviews for dani. fine photography & image studio

Marianne · Married on 11/12/2011

Couldn't of picked a better team. They are there for you and help you out so much. The pictures for out wedding came out so amazing.

Sent on 01/16/2012
  • Shoefly21

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Dani was the first vendor I booked after my reception venue. I interviewed several photographers in my search, Dani was the first I met with, and I had a gut feeling that I would add her to my wedding team. Photography was very important to me, I really wanted creative shots to capture all the memories of my wedding day, not only the ones I was experiencing, but also the little moments I missed. I had probably a million questions prior to booking, and Dani was patient with me, answering each and every one, even texting me pictures of her sample wedding albums when I wanted to see the style again. After I booked Dani, we shot our engagement pictures a few months later. I had no idea what we were looking for, where we wanted them, etc, and Dani came up with a great setting at a farm in Westhampton, and even though it was freezing cold that morning, we had so much fun. She made it easy to have picture after picture taken, she had so many great ideas for settings and poses. When I saw the pictures, I was amazed. They were even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined! I also had Boudoir pictures taken by Melanie at Dani's studio. I knew I wanted to give them to my husband to be as a wedding gift, but was very nervous about it. Melanie made the process fun instead of scary, and I LOVE the pictures. I had Dani's team make me an album to give him, and he was blown away. For my wedding, Dani brought practically her entire team (even the newest member), to capture every moment. During the important moments of my wedding, I never even knew they were there. There was no photographer in my face as I said my vows, or dancing my first dance, yet they captured those moments as if they had been, with so much emotion and love in each shot. They even managed to have gorgeous pictures on facebook before the end of the reception, and our wedding pictures were ready when we got back from our honeymoon! I definitely recommend Dani for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2008

I was so impressed by dani fine photography! They were wonderful and professional. They took so many pictures but were not in the way like some photographers I have seen at other weddings. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/19/2008

dani. fine photography & image studio's reply:

Thanks, Ashley!

Sara · Married on 09/30/2006

We love Dani, she gave us the most beautiful wedding shots and we were thrilled with her so much so that we went to her for pregnancy pics and are in the process of getting family shots there too.

Sent on 05/14/2008

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2005

Dani is my sister and maid of honor, so I hired Danielle to photograph my wedding. She was AMAZING!!!! All of the pictures came out beautiful, but I especailly loved the ones of my wedding party. Thank you for all the hard work you did!:)

Sent on 07/15/2008

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

Dani and her staff were wonderful. They were professional and our wedding pictures came out amazing. When we were looking for photographers, the price was more than we initially were willing to pay for pictures, but after thinking about how this is what we would keep from our wedding forever, it justified the cost, and we are so glad we went with Dani!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Dani was absolutely fabulous! She perfectly captured both our engagement session and our wedding day with ease. Even though it felt like it was a million degrees at our wedding, she was ready to make sure every shot was stunning and captured the love and excitement of the day. Dani worked with us in planning everything and worked with our tight schedule to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. Our wedding was captured perfectly!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Dani is absolutely fabulous! We met with her after seeing a friend’s wedding pictures. When we met in person, we were put at ease that she wanted to get to know us and capture our personalities in the engagement and ultimately our wedding photos. We knew that we wanted wedding photos that we would be proud to display and share. We selected an all digital images package, and she was able to work with our budget.

I consider myself a very organized person and was prepared for our second visit with the entire shot list planned. Dani was able to take the lists I had given her, help me cut down to the essential moments, and accomplish every shot I had listed on our wedding day. We were lucky enough to take our wedding party pictures in a unique location that neither I nor my husband would have thought of without Dani.

Dani has a wealth of knowledge about other wedding professionals and was able to give us some advice on vendor selection based on all of her experience with weddings.

Sent on 12/06/2016

The whole process was a joy. From engagement session to the final pickup of the wedding photos Dani and her team were extremely professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2014

I knew I wanted Dani as my wedding photographer from the very first time I saw her work. Her photos were the only ones that even left an impression on my husband. Dani was very professional and easy to work with. As I bumped into her at various local wedding events, Dani always offered a friendly hello. We did an engagement photo session and a full wedding day shoot. We ordered a photo box using the engagement photos and it is extremely high quality. I was confident in Dani's experience shooting at my wedding venue and was not disappointed. She had a very kind way of taking charge of guests- telling them where to be and how to look natural in photos. She made sure to shoot every single one of my requested photos and was flexible with extras the day of the wedding. The best part is how quickly we got to view a sneak peak and then our full collection of photos. I was stunned with how beautiful the photos turned out and how many we received! Dani's service is a little more expensive than others, but the quality and artistic view in her photos cannot be beat. I am so glad I chose Dani and feel so lucky to have worked with her team.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Nancy · Married on 02/25/2008

These ladies are amazing! i couldn't imagine having anyone else be there to capture my wedding day. they were so easy going and helpful with so much more then just the photography, dani pretty much helped me plan my entire wedding! they took such beautiful pictures, when i got my album it was like being there all over again. i can't say enough about this company. THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 07/15/2008

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

3.5

Amazingly_flexible_and_responsive_to_any_and_every_idea_we_wanted_to_to_in_our_photos._She_captured_who_we_are_as_a_couple_perfectly_with_emotion_and_love.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Tips: Be honest with the photographer about what types of pictures/poses you like and don't like. Create listing of all pictures you want to make sure are captured (i.e. specific scenery, poses, family members, etc.).

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 12/30/2018

Like having a day-of planner

Dani was great to work with and made me feel so at ease during the whole planning process. She was easy to reach and extremely reassuring. Her services are little expensive, especially for our budget, but worth the splurge! Photos are one of the only physical things you have to remember the day by. She and her team did a fantastic job making all of our DIY projects look super professional and stunning, and got some great candid shots without being obtrusive. I wish we had been able to do an engagement shoot or had been able to add an extra hour to the beginning of our day for more pictures; I feel like we were pretty self-conscious for all our formal photos and first-look, and we didn't really have time to warm up and relax, so the photos show it.

Sent on 02/01/2019

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Dani Fine photography is absolutely the best in terms of the ultimate product.

If oyu are looking for the best photos, se her team.

Her services are not cheap, but they are worth it if you want the best photos.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2016

3.4
      2.5
      1.5

If you are having a videographer know that she was not professional with mine, she said to my Maid of Honor "I have no patience for videographers". She was very rude to him and blatantly ignored him she did not act like a professional, I expected much more for the amount of money I paid for her services. Once my maid of honor spoke to her about it, she was fine. She is a good photographer with fantastic ideas but I did expect more professionalism on her part. Her unprofessional behaviors were stressful to me.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Mike · Married on 08/05/2007

2.4
      2.5
      1.5
      2.0
      2.0

They took excellent pictures, but neglected to take several pictures we specifically requested beforehand. Very good artists, but not worth the price.

Sent on 04/01/2008

dani. fine photography & image studio's reply:

This is a false review. We never photographed this wedding.