dani. fine photography & image studio Reviews

42 | Southampton, MA

42 Reviews for dani. fine photography & image studio

• madisons_mom

Jen Moye · Married on 09/26/2020

10/10 would recommend Dani!

I would highly recommend Dani to anyone looking for a wedding photographer that makes them feel at ease, can read a room or scene & instantly know how to get outstanding shots, and is an overall joy to be around! My fiance and I had the best experience with Dani during our Nantucket micro-wedding. She instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera; you could tell she and Rebecca are Pros; and almost 1,000 photos were delivered in less than a week -- and they've exceeded our expectations. Dani is more than just a photographer -- she was not only extremely understanding with our COVID anxiety, but she also helped us to come up with a Plan B (that we ended up going with, given current conditions) that was just spectacular. We spoke to other photographers during our planning process, and after each one, we kept thinking back to our interactions with Dani -- how positive her energy is & her passion for both people and photography; her articulate way of synthesizing our "disconnected" thoughts into a seamless vision; and our instant bond with her. We plan to use Dani for all of our events; we are so happy we went with her.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Chuck Bridge · Married on 12/21/2019

Highly Recommended

Dani was one of the recommended vendors for our venue, and we couldn't have been happier that she was available to do our wedding this past December. From the time of our first call with her until even after the wedding was over, Dani and her staff were outstanding to work with. Beginning with our engagement session, Dani had great ideas for our shooting locations, props and attire. We were even able to use some of the engagement photos as some of our wedding decor. During the weeks leading up to the wedding, Dani made sure to check in with us often and answer any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, Dani and her team helped capture so many special and beautiful memories for us. Since Dani had her team had done weddings and events at our venue before, she knew exactly where to go to get the best photos. We felt like we were in great hands from beginning to end. We highly recommend Dani and her team!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Katherine Novak · Married on 08/11/2019

Best Decision Ever!

There are not enough words to express how amazing Dani is and how she is truly one of the nicest people we've ever met!!! From the first conversation we ever had to receiving our wedding photos everything was seamless. During our first phone call, conversation flowed very easily and we knew immediately that we wanted to work with her. She always made herself available for phone calls and was always super fast to return texts or emails. Furthermore, she was great about explaining the whole process and offered creative suggestions for some of the ideas we were thinking of.
    Although, we knew she would be amazing with our photos we didn't truly realize just how much until we had our engagement photo session. She came on our boat with us for half of our pictures and then also climbed one of the Boston Islands to take sunset pictures. During this time she really took the time to get to know us and really wanted to understand the vision we had for the wedding. Not only that but, she built upon the ideas that we had and our pictures turned out phenomenal and the experience was so much fun! Our digitalis were even in our email the very next day; we loved them so much that my husband ended up surprising me by ordering one of the engagement shots as a canvas for our house as a wedding gift before even before taking our wedding pictures and we used another for our wedding wine label.
    On our wedding day, Dani was life saving! She showed up early to make sure that everything was all set and on track and if it wasn't she made suggestions to get it that way or took the initiate to get it done herself. For example, she gave my hair stylist suggestions to get my hair the way I wanted it and called our planner on the way to the venue to change the meeting spot based off of our timing. She is familiar with so many venues that having these relationships made such a difference. Also, she knows where the best areas to photograph are and the best timing to do so. Our wedding photos are beautiful and are way beyond our greatest expectations. We look forward to calling Dani for future family photos!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

We loved Dani. We weren't even sure we wanted a photographer, and then when we decided that we *did*, it was tough to know how to go about choosing one. We decided on Dani mainly her online portfolio was gorgeous and also because she seemed to get that we were having a relatively casual wedding, and wanted someone to capture the love and family moments, but not so much all of the getting ready, etc. We were really happy with the experience! She managed our (sometimes tough-to-manage) families beautifully : )

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

Dani was amazing to work with from start to finish! She was so accommodating and did most of our meetings over the phone- we lived well over an hour away and my husband works crazy hours. We had an August wedding, but it was pouring out and Dani somehow managed to get incredible photos of us with the landscape of the venue. The sun miraculously came out right before the ceremony and Dani was able to sneak in more photos after that we weren’t able to get in during our first look. We absolutely love our photos because they truly let us relive our wedding day everytime we look through them. Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Naomi · event on: 03/31/2018

Love Dani Fine! Her and her team of photographers never disappoint! I have worked so many photo shoots with her, and I love how she has such an amazing eye for detail. Dani and her team are committed to providing amazing customer service and delivering a world class product! She never disappoints!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Mike · Married on 03/02/2018

Dani and her crew were sooooo easy to work with. We shoot video for weddings and have been doing it for a long time, can't say enough about her team. We even shared ideas with each other throughout the day. If all my weddings could have Dani there I would be one happy camper!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

We just got our completed pictures back from Dani, and I could not be happier! Danis services are not cheap- but this is truly a you get what you pay for situation.

We met with Dani at her studio, (a beautiful studio by the way) multiple times before our wedding to go over our shots list. Every time we communicated with Dani it was very clear that she was experienced, confident, and had a complete vision for our day.

Her assistant was also fabulous and brought a lot of great energy to our wedding day.

As a plus sized bride, who was not happy with how her hair and make up turned out for the day of the wedding, Dani still managed to capture beautiful moments - I highly recommend dani fine to New England brides!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Liz · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I were fortunate enough to work with Dani and her team for our engagement and wedding photos. Her pictures are stunning and speak for themselves (so I don't need to say much about those!). She and her team are extremely professional, sweet, and knowledgeable. Dani was so helpful and accessible throughout the entire planning process and was key in helping to organize a few last minute changes due to weather. Dani always let us know all of our options when it came to different packages, and my husband and I never felt pressured to increase our hours or the package we purchased. She was also amazingly helpful in providing recommendations for other vendors in the area. Dani and her team are so easy to work with and our wedding would not have been the same without them. Thank you Dani (and the rest of your team)!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

Dani was so great to work with, we are extremely happy with how our wedding photos turned out! The quality of her work is top notch. She was flexible and able to accommodate everything we wanted, and it was an extensive list. Dani was very professional and easy to work with, she or a member of her staff were very prompt in answering emails or calls. From our very first meeting I knew I was in good hands and would have the photos I had always dreamed about. She walked me through the whole process and created a timeline so that I would have a better idea of the day. It was very comforting knowing that she knew the venue and had some great ideas for where to take photos on the property. The photos we now have are the most valuable memories we get to keep forever.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2016

Dani and her team do an amazing job! No doubt about it! I had a budget, and she worked with it more than I thought she would! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

The team at Dani.Fine have been beyond what we expected. From beginning to end, all the in betweens we have been pleased. They have EXCEEDED our expectations & we still can't believe how fast we got our images from our wedding back. Its hard to narrow down for an album...but That's a GREAT problem to have :) Thanks for making our day EXTRA special and capturing EVERY SINGLE moment!!! - Katie, Matt, & of course, Patrick

Sent on 10/13/2016

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I chose Dani Fine Photography for our wedding on June 4, 2016. Everyone at the studio was extremely professional, kind and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Our wedding photos are gorgeous, they captured every special moment plus more. We highly recommend Dani Fine Photography for anyone looking for a talented photographer.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Dani and her team were amazing to work with. My pictures came out beautiful, everything was natural nothing forced. I am so happy we went with Dani Fine.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brianne · Married on 05/29/2016

I have had the pleasure of working alongside and recommending Dani and her amazing team for last 10+ years of my event planning career. As an Event Consultant for Log Cabin & Delaney House, this was such a natural decision as she (and her team) is not only a recommended professional but has also become a personal friend. As a bit a of a slacker bride (I’m a planner and I knew it would all come together!) she stayed on me and kept me on track. On the day of the wedding, she brought me a sense of calm amidst the chaos of getting dressed and staying on schedule. And I loved just seeing her face smiling with us while she snapped away. She is so organized! She and her team made sure our must have list of pictures was achieved - including my very own Log Cabin sunset pictures!!!! We couldn’t be happier - the pictures are stunning. I can’t quite believe all they captured so unobtrusively; candids were so high on our wishlist. I can’t stop looking at all of the pictures; we love them! Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/07/2016

Dani did an amazing job with both our engagement photos and our wedding day. I met with her several times to discuss our preferences as well as which photos we absolutely had to have. She did a wonderful job grasping our vision and executed flawlessly. We are so happy with our photos and our album and are elated that we have such amazing photographs to remember such a perfect day. Dani and her staff did a great job managing our wedding party/family for group photos and made it fast and easy so that my husband and I got to enjoy the time with our guests and celebrate. I will say that while meeting with Dani, she offered us great advice regarding small details for our wedding (favor ideas, wedding planner recommendations, etc). She has seen it all so she knows what works well/what does not. We are so happy that we chose Dani as a wedding photographer and would absolutely recommend her. I am so excited to work with her and see the photos from my sister’s upcoming wedding in June!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • User5182051 · 2+ years ago

I could not be happier with dani fine and her team. She is the perfect combination of professional and artist. She was organized, calm, and upbeat on our big day. We got both classic and really fun, unique shots. Looking back, I would pay twice what she charged now that I know the level of quality service that she provides.

Sent on 04/27/2016

The photos speak for themselves but Dani and team are the BEST. I had the opportunity to meet with Dani multiple times before the event, I can honestly say she cares about her work, loves what she does, and is willing to do anything. She is creative and flexible and will listen to and execute your ideas. She makes everyone look flawless and perfectly captures every moment!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

Dani Fine Photography takes ABSOLUTELY stunning photos! I am so happy with every single one! Dani brought 2 other photographers with her and they all captured every moment I was hoping for. They were all very patient and helpful. The photographers photographed action & reaction. I love the candids of everyone at the wedding. They had me make a list and every photo from that list was taken. They had great ideas, and whenever someone wanted a photo taken, any one of them was more then happy to take it. I also did a boudoir shoot and had my engagement photos taken with them. They all make you feel very comfortable and beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone for any type of photos!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • User4219679 · 2+ years ago

Over 2 months later and we are still in awe of the pictures Dani and her team took of our special day. Her skill in capturing the true emotion of our wedding is evident in her mastery of the lighting and angles from which each picture was taken. We are so happy with our total experience that we definitely endorse team DFP for any event. Want to look at your wedding pictures and smile every time you see them? Go with Dani Fine Photography. You'll love every second of it and be inspired by your own beauty.

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 01/04/2014

I was recently married January 2014 at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, and chose Dani Fine for my photographer. From beginning to end, they were courteous and professional, and I knew I was in good hands.
    On the day of the wedding Melanie and Alysha came early so they could explore the hotel in order to get the best shots possible. The Hawthorne is a very historic hotel and they were able to capture the beauty of the hotel while not taking anything away from my husband and I. they were able to use the space in a way that made our photographs unforgettable. It is so important to feel comfortable in front of the camera and right away, Melanie and Alysha made me feel completely at ease! Every girl wants that "modeling moment" and I've never felt so beautiful, or comfortable in front of a camera.
    Because of their expertise, I have been approached and published by various wedding blogs who wanted to showcase our wedding. Thank you again Melanie and Alysha for helping make my wedding unforgettable, and giving me the most beautiful pictures to look back fondly on my day

Sent on 04/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Photos were the most important part of the wedding process for me. The wedding wlll last a matter of hours. It is the photos that you are going to show your children, grandchildren, and so on.

Melanie and Alysha from Dani Fine Photography were exceptional! I can't thank them enough for taking the time to get the fun pictures that I wanted! They provided the personal service that I was looking for!

My pictures came out absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be happier with all of the photos.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Emily · Married on 10/27/2012

Dani photographed our wedding and engagement session, and both were just gorgeous. Everyone in our families has been raving about the shots--and she managed to make us each look our best (no easy task with a reluctant-to-be-photographed groom and a nervous bride). I'm thrilled that she managed to get both candids and group portraits--and thought of shots we never considered, including my favorite, a huge group shot of everyone in attendance outside of the chapel. She was the one vendor for whom we went over-budget, but we definitely got our money's worth in terms of her availability, professionalism, and the results.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2012

Our wedding photograph by Dani Fine photographers Melani and Kylie was literally a dream come true! We could not have found or asked for better people to work with and photograph us. They went ABOVE and beyond for us through out the entire process and on the day of our wedding they were the best people to have by our sides. They guided us through our wedding day as to what to do next, and took the most beautiful and creative pictures. They were so agile the day of the wedding with whatever we came up with, and made sure to incorporate everything that we had planned out with them. Our family and friends are gushing over the pictures from our engagement session to our wedding! They are simply the best people to work with and provide THE best pictures ever. BRIDES: if you want a stress free, beautiful wedding pictures, and amazing people to work with there is nobody better then Dani Fine!

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2012

Our pictures are incredible! I am so happy you and your team could be a big part of our special day!

Sent on 08/15/2012