Dani B Beauty Reviews

Dani B Beauty 6
Dani B Beauty 7

Elise Hollowau · Getting married on 09/16/2019

Elise and Kevin’s wedding

Dannie has always shown Professionalism , flexibility . Truly a pleasure working with her

Sent on 02/10/2019

Latea Bullock · Married on 02/02/2019

Simply Amazing

Danielle is a true make up artist. She is professional, kind, and always punctual. She responds well to her clients needs and wants. She blends makeup perfectly to your complexion and that's what I love. She brings out the beauty in her clients and that's what truly is her craft. You will not be disappointed. She is amazing.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Cerise · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing muva

My experience with Danielle was AMAZING!! My original MUVA cancelled last minute and Danielle came highly recommended. She makes house calls and came fully prepared, professional and punctual. I loved my facebeat. I will definitely be booking her for my next occasion.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Shameka Snagg · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect!!!

My make up was so beautiful I didn’t want to take it off! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and it’s was gorgeous. I received so many compliments. She is very friendly and skilled in her craft. Definitely will use her services again in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2018

Great Service Amazing Outcome

I’ve been receiving my makeup services from Dani for over two years and the quality as well as the professionalisms has always been top notch. She is able to create a vary of looks for her clients whether it be a soft suttle look a sultry glam or a wedding day creation. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Dessa · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding day

Danny was the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day. I initially came across her work on Instagram and I was so amazed by how flawless her work was. When, I finally booked her and we did our makeup trial,not only was her work amazing but her personality was also amazing. So, that made me feel very comfortable. Danny is very professional, very calm and collected and her upbeat attitude made working with her such a pleasure. On my wedding day my makeup turned out so flawlessly beautiful. I got so many compliments on my makeup and I'm so happy that picked Danny to help me on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Dani B Beauty 9
    Dani B Beauty 10
    Dani B Beauty 11

Lurissa · Married on 12/30/2017

Dani did my face for my best friends wedding and I literally could never have imagined a couple months after she would be doing my face for my big day. I literally could not have thought of anyone else. She was so friendly , so speedy and such a breath of fresh air.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Dani B Beauty 12
    Dani B Beauty 13
    Dani B Beauty 14
    Dani B Beauty 15
  • Sandra

Sandra Belford · Married on 05/05/2017

She comes to slay

Always on time! Very professional. she come to slay! I been going to her for 2 years always satisfied. You will be too 😊👌🏾

Sent on 02/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle was one of 3 make up artists to show up & beautify my massive wedding party. She was not only the first one there but also brought her own lighting. Every woman looked flawless. I continue to get my makeup done by her & she always accommodated my every need! I highly recommend Danielle!

Sent on 08/21/2018