Danglinn Productions Reviews

Danglinn Productions 4
Danglinn Productions 5
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/29/2015

We are beyond impressed with Danlginn Productions. The service we received from Andrew is impeccable. I am so happy that we hired a videographer. Andrew captured all the right moments! I have received so many compliments on our highlight video! Being the bride and groom, you "miss" a lot and having Andrew capture our day means we get to see it over and over again! Highly recommend Andrew again and again!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Andrew provided the video coverage of our wedding and was probably one of the best vendors we hired for our big day!! He was very pleasant and professional from the very beginning and continued to provide excellent service to the very end. He managed to blend in with the crowd while still capturing every candid moment. He also did a great job in coordination with the photographer. We received the highlight video and the full length video 2 weeks after the wedding and received so many complements for both of them. He did an amazing job while proving great value and I certainly recommend Andrew to any bride/groom looking for a videographer.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Andrew/danglinn productions did an amazing job creating our wedding video. We highly recommend his services! He was professional, flexible, and affordable. I was very pleased with the video because it was a overwhelming day and we missed many of the moments he captured in the video. We can't thank him enough for capturing all of special moments on our big day.

Sent on 07/10/2015

I was very pleased with my whole experience with Danglinn productions. Ryan was our videographer and he was AMAZING!! He went above and beyond all day to make sure our day was perfect. He got some amazing shots and our video was amazing. It was delivered to our house only a few weeks after the wedding. They made our experience great and we were so happy with everything

Sent on 06/30/2015

They were very attentive and helpful. I believe they went above and beyond. The video they put together captured everything perfectly and they were willing to work with us to make our day memorable.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Christine · Married on 02/14/2015

Andrew Linn did a beautiful job! Our highlight video received so many compliments about how well it was done!

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 01/31/2015

Andrew performed the videography at my daughter’s, Jacqueline (Bass) Agee, wedding, on Sat. Jan. 31, 2015.

This is my reference. 5 stars

Jan 31rst 2015. My Wedding planner suggested Danglinn Productions. I must say I am so glad that she did. We had Andrew as our videographer. He is so professional and nice! He handled all aspects of the video, payment arrangement and exit without being intrusive but on hand to respond to questions, get the shots we agreed upon and then some. He was creative in his presentation. I recommend, highly, Danglinn Production for videographies. The product was outstanding!

Yolanda Bass
    Mother of the Bride

Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

I would highly recommend Danglinn Productions for your wedding videography needs! Andrew was extremely professional and very responsive to all of my emails and telephone calls. He was able to accommodate all of my requests to provide exactly what I was hoping for in our wedding video! The actual videographers were Ryan Deal and his wife, Amber, both of which were extremely friendly and professional. They arrived early, stayed late, and were there to capture every single wedding detail that I could've hoped for. They had never shot video at the Naval Academy before, but still captured every important detail and feature of the Chapel like they had filmed there a million times. I didn't even realize they were there half the time so it was a huge treat to watch the video and see all of the amazing details and moments they caught on tape. Andrew Linn did the editing and produced the actual wedding video and highlight clip. His work was absolutely impeccable!! He included all of the important moments and events with perfect transitions between everything. They also included guest interviews at the end of the video. I had absolutely no idea and we LOVED that special touch!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the final product and am so happy to be able to watch the videos and relive the best day of my life forever!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Andrew was all anyone could want in a videographer! I was very on-the-fence about having a video of my wedding after already committing to a photographer and wondered if it would be worth it. I honestly cannot stress how much a value Andrew's footage... I will treasure it forever and cannot imagine having it. He was a breeze to work with. Andrew responded to emails quickly, made himself available for phone calls to go over more details, and was always professional. On the wedding day, he helped to coordinate with my photographers and dj to make sure he got all of the footage I requested. He never ever made my husband or I feel like we were being videotaped... We barely even noticed he was filming us. But, he was always around to ask questions to if we needed it. After the wedding, I had received my completed video with all the music I requested before I even had time to change my name. Your wedding day will go by so fast and there is something so incredible about being able to see in real time your vows, kiss, and the parts of the wedding you missed while taking photos or greeting guests. Andrew captured it all. My husband and I are not people who particularly enjoy being videotaped or in the center of attention, but Andrew made the experience so easy and comfortable. We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Dan · Married on 06/28/2014

Andrew captured all the best moments of our most special day. He is a true professional and we would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding memories to live on for years to come.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/01/2014

He was great! The video turned out fantastic. He got all the great shots and more! He was great to work with! I recommend him for anybody's wedding video! He was also so willing to travel which is good!

Alison · Married on 08/17/2013

Andrew did an amazing job as a videographer at our wedding. He worked with us from the very beginning and gave us ideas to make our video special. He was always professional and on-time. During the wedding you did not even notice him, he worked very quietly and got great shots, which is really nice especially during intimate moments in the ceremony. He also has a really nice creative eye and worked well with our photographer. We received our video when we got home from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, which was so nice to watch with our families as soon as we got back! I would highly recommend Andrew as a videographer. He was an amazing value and did a great job. Our video will be one we treasure forever!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2012

Very professional, accommodating, and reliable! I also received my videos very fast! Andrew did a great job and I would highly recommend him!

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

Great experience! Very professional and easy to work with! Not ridiculously expensive and worth it. I would definitely recommend him to others and already have to my fellow brides!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • U

Ugo · Married on 06/21/2014

The videographer was on time, was professional. Also during the ceremony and reception, he was flexible.

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

Video was just mediocre and sound was not great during the ceremony, granted it was intermittently windy. We will be remembering our wedding more from the pictures than from the video.

Sent on 07/03/2015